Unusual Rip-Off → Racists

Oct 23 2016
Kayla Dormer at Aerotek Never go to Kayla at Aerotek Nationwide
Author: Sausalito,, California Racists: Kayla Dormer at Aerotek Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Jameson Inn front desk attendant Teresa and managers Melissa and Rebecca Racist, Rude, disrespectful, bed bugs, roaches Monroe North Carolina Author: Conway, South Carolina Racists: Jameson Inn Monroe, North Carolina

Oct 05 2016
Fubar.com data protection law broken Redwood City, California. Internet
Author: Alabama Racists: Fubar.com Internet

Sep 17 2016
Wild Horse Pass Casino Biased Bachlorette Party Chandler Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Racists: Wild Horse Pass Casino Chandler , Arizona

Sep 25 2016
Scott Kennedy Unethical Business, Unsanitary Supplement Provider Phoenix Arizona
Author: New York City, New York Racists: Scott Kennedy Phoenix , Arizona

6, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

7, Report #1319830

Jul 31 2016
Spokane KOA Journey campground The owner's son Bill refuse to pay me since March 2016 and he owes me free KOA pull-in rent for four months. Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Racists: Spokane KOA Journey campground Spokane, Washington

8, Report #1319310

Jul 27 2016
Texaco gas station Rude with everyone Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Racists: Texaco gas station Houston, Texas

Jul 20 2016
Florilli transportation No miles.. Bad equipment, and racist.. Davenport Iowa Author: Dallas, Texas Racists: Flotilla transportation Davenport , Iowa

May 31 2016
Charly Charles Fitch Seller Critic, ebay is a joke charly charles fitch threatend my channel and safety and stoled jasson's youtube identity Canton Michigan Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Racists: Charly Charles Fitch Internet

May 21 2016
Karen McGuire Esq Karen McGuire Esq is s scumbag! Huntington New York
Author: Springfield, New York Racists: Karen McGuire Esq Huntington, New York

Jun 14 2016
Union rescue mission Mrs Diana who are staff there her nasty way the way she the homeless people there her and Mrs EllA she also a Staff there she also treat the homeless people like there are a nobody and also Mrs Linda she a staff she work at night on the seconda floor. Los Angeles California 90013 Author: Los Angeles , California Racists: Union rescue mission Internet

Mar 23 2016
Sunset Finance, Douglasville, Georgia Author: Smyrna Ga., Georgia Racists: Sunset Finance Douglasville, Georgia

Feb 28 2016