Unusual Rip-Off → Racists

Approximately 448 Reports Found

Mar 23 2016
Sunset Finance, Douglasville, Georgia Author: Smyrna Ga., Georgia Racists: Sunset Finance Douglasville, Georgia

Feb 28 2016
Leonard Elmera Bokor Elmera Leonard Elmera scammed me of $3,000+ Nationwide
Author: New York , New York Racists: Leonard Elmera Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Yes Communities Says I cant have my dog in my house Seagoville Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Racists: Yes Communities

Nov 08 2015
Sun tech painting Jeff boblooch Hired me and then one of his already workers had words with me he fired me not knowing what the problem was and he didn't pay me yet Tampa Florida Author: Hillsborough, Florida Racists: Sun tech painting Tampa, Florida

Nov 05 2015
Wild Bills Tobacco YYou'll find rude,arrogant and obnoxious service at this store. Troy Michigan Author: shelby twp, Michigan Racists: Wild Bills Tobacco Troy, Michigan

Oct 27 2015
Randal G. Winter Construction, Inc. Randy Winter Construction Randal Winters Construction Racial Slurs racial remarks backdoors at general contractors office Santa Clarita California Author: Chatsworth / Santa Clarita, California Racists: Randal G. Winter Construction, Inc. Santa Clarita, California

Sep 29 2015
Celadon Trucking applied to attend school in Laredo,Tx. was disriminated against Indianapolis Indiana Author: Baytown, Texas Racists: Celadon Trucking Indianapolis, Indiana