Unusual Rip-Off → Racists

Approximately 468 Reports Found

76, Report #1212032

Feb 26 2015
BUILD ZOOM corrupted business very dirty liers san fransico,california Nationwide Author: avoca, Pennsylvania Racists: BUILD ZOOM Nationwide

77, Report #1209198

Feb 14 2015
Shannon Menzel, Shannon Menzel Discrimination, Racism, Harrassment, Bigotry Ventura California Author: Camarillo, California Racists: Shannon Menzel Ventura, California

78, Report #1208249

Feb 27 2015
JUSTIN WORTHEY JUSTIN JAMES WORTHEY,  FRED J. WORTHEY,  FREDDIE J WORTHEY, JUSTIN WORTHEY INSURANCE JUSTIN WORTHEY ARLINGTON TEXAS MUG SHOTS FRED WORTHEY INSURANCE AGENCY LINKED IN Arlington Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Racists: JUSTIN WORTHEY Arlington, Texas

79, Report #1193232

Dec 05 2014
Marine Engine Salvage Brought my boat in to Marine Engine Salvage November-11-14 to get the lower outdrive unit rebuilt on my 400 OMC Stringer Stern Drive then two weeks later I dropped my boat in the water warmed the motor up then set the throttle back into neautral position and pushed the handle in so I can put it into gear. I went forward for like 1 second and boom I herd a loud grinding then bang.  Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Racists: Marine Engine Salvage Stockton,

Oct 13 2014
Worrell used cars Worrell used cars stole my money and my car Wilson North Carolina Author: louisburg, North Carolina Racists: Worrell used cars Wilson, North Carolina

Oct 08 2014
Duane Galatoire Attaway VRBO Vacation RentalsMaison EsplanadeMaison Toulouse Mrs. Attaway failed to pay commissions owed for booking her properties and has discriminated against people she refused to rent to during Essence Fest held the first week of July over the last two years in New Orleans River Ridge Louisiana Author: Slidell, Louisiana Racists: Duane Galatoire Attaway River Ridge, Louisiana

Sep 04 2014
Prestige Courier Services Inc John Cavanaugh Non paying enployer and a Joke Vernon Connecticut Author: houston, Texas Racists: Prestige Courier Services Inc Vernon, Connecticut

Aug 30 2014