Services → Franchisors

Approximately 255 Reports Found

Jul 24 2016
Escreen Refusal to Adhere to OSHA's 1910.1020 Access to Medical Records, HIPPA Violations, Refusal to consult with MRO Overland Park Kansas Author: Kentucky Franchisors: Escreen Overland Park, Kansas

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

Sep 16 2015
Amy Salko Robertson Treats Frozen Yogurt TERRIBLE CONDUCT OF AMY SALKO ROBERTSON Santa Monica CA
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Franchisors: Amy Salko Robertson Santa Monica,

Sep 09 2015
Debbie Alesko Misrepresentation, sold me 3 yr. old leads when was told 6 mos to 1 yr. old Boca Raton, FL Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Franchisors: Debbie Alesko Internet

Sep 03 2015
Tin Fish Restaurants, Joseph Melluso owner took my money and run okeechobee florida
Author: billings, Montana Franchisors: Tin Fish Restaurants Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
etyres & Tony (Anthony Richard) Bowman Franchise Con Cambridge Internet Author: London, Alabama Franchisors: etyres Internet

Sep 04 2015
GRN and Global Recruiters Network, Brad Baiocchi, John Demsher, Illegally closed down franchise and violated franchise agreement -they scam you out of $90,000 Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Franchisors: GRN and Global Recruiters Network internet

May 01 2015
Spectra Watermakers-JT Holden Incompetent service, company failed to help us San Raphel California
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Minnesota Franchisors: Spectra Watermakers San Raphel, California

Apr 18 2015
Troy's Florist Never delivered flowers to funeral home Farmington, Maine Nationwide Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Franchisors: Troy's Florist Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
(((REDACTED – VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE – DUPLICATIVE CONTENT)))  Alexandria Virginia Author: Brandywine, Maryland Franchisors: (((REDACTED – VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE – DUPLICATIVE CONTENT))) Alexandria, Virginia

11, Report #1204236

Jan 25 2015
Splash and Dash Groomerie and Boutique Dan J. Barton, Splash and Dash For Dogs, Pet store Franchise, Pet business coach. Splash and Dash Franchise READ: Splash and Dash For Dogs St. Petersburg Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Franchisors: Splash and Dash Groomerie and Boutique St. Petersburg, Florida

12, Report #1202585

Jan 18 2015
Sudas Window Cleaning Poor job done. Streaks in my wax floor. Called numerous times and no call back. would not recomend. Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin Franchisors: Sudas Window Cleaning Green Bay, Wisconsin

Nov 11 2014
Restore 1 Inc & Restore 24/7 Don't be fooled by Jack Hanks Scottsdale Arizona Author: Florida Franchisors: Restore 1 Inc Scottsdale , Arizona

Nov 09 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc Christopher Jutt unlawful conduct in Australia Farmingdale New York

Oct 31 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc FRAUD - Ripoff franchisees for Royalties Farmingdale New York

Oct 19 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc Franchisees claim your money back Farmingdale New York Author: Other Franchisors: Minuteman Press International Inc Farmingdale, New York