Travel → Airline Companies

Approximately 794 Reports Found
26, Report #1219855

Apr 01 2015
Turkish Airlines, check in counter at Lahore, Pakistan They charged us $1625 for over weight, when we were aloud 2 pieces each and had 1 extra luggage NYC, USA/ Lahore, Pakistan/ Istambul, Turkey Nationwide
Author: Carteret, New Jersey Airline Companies: Turkish Airlines Nationwide
27, Report #1219491

Mar 31 2015
Allegiant Air Rips People Off Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Airline Companies: Allegiant Air Nationwide

Mar 28 2015
southwest airlines refund rip off dallas tx Nationwide Author: elk grove, California Airline Companies: southwest airlines Nationwide

Mar 25 2015
Avianca Holdings Germán Efromovich​, Fabio Villegas, Roberto Kriete, Estuardo Ortiz, Gerardo Grajales​, ​Santiago Diago, Claudia Arenas, Luis Ramirez, Avianca Taca, Taca, Taca Airlines, Avianca Airlines Avianca Holdings ignores passenger safety, violates rules of airlines Guatemala City Colombia
Author: Los Angeles, California Airline Companies: Avianca Holdings Guatemala City, Colombia

Mar 24 2015
Frontier Airlines A company with no costumer service, employees with no name and conflicting information. Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Airline Companies: Frontier Airlines Nationwide

Mar 22 2015
Silver Airways Silver Airways Can't handle off peak days and times . Don't book on holidays or weekends Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Airline Companies: Silver Airways Internet

Mar 17 2015
British Airways - BA - British Airways Customer Relations - British Airways Plc BA refuse to compensate for damaged baggage Nationwide Author: Bergen, Airline Companies: British Airways Nationwide

Mar 13 2015
Allegiant Airlines Sanford, Florida I was Refused car rental , allegiante set up the car rental, I prepaid, did not have a credit card on my arrival, had to go elsewhere to rent a car. now Allegiant refuses to refund my money Sanford Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Airline Companies: Allegiant Airlines Sanford, Florida

Mar 12 2015
spirit airlines/great fun/TLG shoppers SCAM!!!!! Nationwide Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Airline Companies: spirit airlines/great funds/shoppers advantage Nationwide

Mar 12 2015
British Airways; travel insurance ripoff booking process tags you with travel insurance whether you want it or not. Internet Author: Rockledge, Florida Airline Companies: British Airways Internet

Mar 05 2015
Allegiant airlines Allegiant Air calls customer liar and refuses rescheduled flight for Stage 4 cancer patient.” Las Vegas Nationwide Author: anywhere, Other Airline Companies: Allegiant airlines Nationwide

Mar 01 2015
First Select Travel Travel Ripoff Internet Author: RANCHO PALOS VERDES, California Airline Companies: First Select Travel Internet

Feb 23 2015
Alitalia Airlines Alitalia refuses refund despite promises during flight New York New York Author: Cypress, California Airline Companies: Alitalia Airlines New York, New York
39, Report #1209595

Feb 16 2015
The Travel center- Clarksburg MD Total Ripoff - don't waste your time or money Clarksburg, Maryland Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Airline Companies: The Travel center- Clarksburg MD Nationwide
40, Report #1208912

Feb 13 2015
Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club - THIEVES Miramar Florida Author: Annapolis, Maryland Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida
41, Report #1208357

Feb 11 2015
southwest air baggage thieves lost my bag on nonstop from Phx to LAX; now trying to force me to pay for FedEx shipping from Dallas to Phx; Dallas Texas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Airline Companies: southwest airlines Dallas, Texas
42, Report #1208317

Feb 11 2015
travelerhelpdesk BookingBuddy, SmartFares, Nash at Travelers Help Desk over charged my card and refused refund San Diego California, Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Airline Companies: travelerhelpdesk Internet
43, Report #1207537

Feb 07 2015
Spirit Airlines Representative made a mistake, cancelled my reservation, BUT KEPT MY MONEY Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Nationwide
44, Report #1206720

Feb 04 2015
jetBlue Failure to refund money Long Island City New York Author: Laguna Hills, California Airline Companies: jetBlue Long Island City, New York
45, Report #1205732

Jan 31 2015
United Airlines United discriminates & will not make restitution Nationwide Author: Rexburg, Idaho Airline Companies: United Airlines Nationwide
46, Report #1205098

Jan 28 2015
spirit airlines It is impossible to file a claim for stolen and vandalized luggage with the company. They give out email addresses which don't work, they don't answer phones or emails and then claim that you waited more than four hours to make a report! who even gets to unpack checked luggage within four hours? ask for boarding help for disabled and it's doubtfull that you will get it. Nationwide Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Airline Companies: spirit airlines Nationwide
47, Report #1200915

Jan 11 2015
Spirit Airlines No Conscience Melbourne Florida Author: Temecula, California Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Melbourne , Florida
48, Report #1200121

Jan 08 2015
Turkish airlines pon my arrival to New York, my luggages was delayed for 7 luggages got damages because of the delay . Once , they told me to estimate the cost of the luggages so they can provide the reimbursement. But when I tried to contact them to check my file they didn,t respond to me. Their unprofessional service made my luggages damaged and put me in uncomfortable circumstance because my medication was stuck with my luggages. I had to stay without my medication for a week . I attempted to contact them buy phone so many times buy they could not deliver my luggages. I want them to provide me the reimbursement for my loss New York, Istambul Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Airline Companies: Turkish airlines Nationwide
49, Report #1199234

Jan 03 2015
Delta Airlines Canceled my reservation, refuse to give a refund. Atlanta Nationwide Author: Magna, Utah Airline Companies: Delta Airlines Nationwide