Travel → Airline Companies

Approximately 788 Reports Found

Mar 17 2015
British Airways - BA - British Airways Customer Relations - British Airways Plc BA refuse to compensate for damaged baggage Nationwide Author: Bergen, Airline Companies: British Airways Nationwide

Mar 13 2015
Allegiant Airlines Sanford, Florida I was Refused car rental , allegiante set up the car rental, I prepaid, did not have a credit card on my arrival, had to go elsewhere to rent a car. now Allegiant refuses to refund my money Sanford Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Airline Companies: Allegiant Airlines Sanford, Florida

Mar 12 2015
spirit airlines/great fun/TLG shoppers SCAM!!!!! Nationwide Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Airline Companies: spirit airlines/great funds/shoppers advantage Nationwide

Mar 12 2015
British Airways; travel insurance ripoff booking process tags you with travel insurance whether you want it or not. Internet Author: Rockledge, Florida Airline Companies: British Airways Internet

Mar 05 2015
Allegiant airlines Allegiant Air calls customer liar and refuses rescheduled flight for Stage 4 cancer patient.” Las Vegas Nationwide Author: anywhere, Other Airline Companies: Allegiant airlines Nationwide

Mar 01 2015
First Select Travel Travel Ripoff Internet Author: RANCHO PALOS VERDES, California Airline Companies: First Select Travel Internet

Feb 23 2015
Alitalia Airlines Alitalia refuses refund despite promises during flight New York New York Author: Cypress, California Airline Companies: Alitalia Airlines New York, New York

33, Report #1209595

Feb 16 2015
The Travel center- Clarksburg MD Total Ripoff - don't waste your time or money Clarksburg, Maryland Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Airline Companies: The Travel center- Clarksburg MD Nationwide

34, Report #1208912

Feb 13 2015
Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club - THIEVES Miramar Florida Author: Annapolis, Maryland Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

35, Report #1208357

Feb 11 2015
southwest air baggage thieves lost my bag on nonstop from Phx to LAX; now trying to force me to pay for FedEx shipping from Dallas to Phx; Dallas Texas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Airline Companies: southwest airlines Dallas, Texas

36, Report #1208317

Feb 11 2015
travelerhelpdesk BookingBuddy, SmartFares, Nash at Travelers Help Desk over charged my card and refused refund San Diego California, Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Airline Companies: travelerhelpdesk Internet

37, Report #1207537

Feb 07 2015
Spirit Airlines Representative made a mistake, cancelled my reservation, BUT KEPT MY MONEY Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

38, Report #1206720

Feb 04 2015
jetBlue Failure to refund money Long Island City New York Author: Laguna Hills, California Airline Companies: jetBlue Long Island City, New York

39, Report #1205732

Jan 31 2015
United Airlines United discriminates & will not make restitution Nationwide Author: Rexburg, Idaho Airline Companies: United Airlines Nationwide

40, Report #1205098

Jan 28 2015
spirit airlines It is impossible to file a claim for stolen and vandalized luggage with the company. They give out email addresses which don't work, they don't answer phones or emails and then claim that you waited more than four hours to make a report! who even gets to unpack checked luggage within four hours? ask for boarding help for disabled and it's doubtfull that you will get it. Nationwide Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Airline Companies: spirit airlines Nationwide

41, Report #1200915

Jan 11 2015
Spirit Airlines No Conscience Melbourne Florida Author: Temecula, California Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Melbourne , Florida

42, Report #1200121

Jan 08 2015
Turkish airlines pon my arrival to New York, my luggages was delayed for 7 days.my luggages got damages because of the delay . Once , they told me to estimate the cost of the luggages so they can provide the reimbursement. But when I tried to contact them to check my file they didn,t respond to me. Their unprofessional service made my luggages damaged and put me in uncomfortable circumstance because my medication was stuck with my luggages. I had to stay without my medication for a week . I attempted to contact them buy phone so many times buy they could not deliver my luggages. I want them to provide me the reimbursement for my loss New York, Istambul Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Airline Companies: Turkish airlines Nationwide

43, Report #1199234

Jan 03 2015
Delta Airlines Canceled my reservation, refuse to give a refund. Atlanta Nationwide Author: Magna, Utah Airline Companies: Delta Airlines Nationwide

44, Report #1199127

Jan 03 2015
Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club rip-off Florida Author: Bozeman, Montana Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Florida,

45, Report #1197452

Dec 24 2014
U.S airways Baggage dipartment terabule service over losset badgagge no one pikes the phone up or reternes calles nedless to say dilivers the losset badgagge i am still waitting after 12 days for a human voice to take care off my lossed items ! Nationwide Author: jerusalem, Alabama Airline Companies: U.S airways Nationwide

46, Report #1197276

Dec 23 2014
America Connected Eden R. King, David R. Bicher Paid company directly for airline tickets to Seattle and the tickets were never paid for. Fresh Meadows New York Author: Midlothian, Virginia Airline Companies: America Connected Fresh Meadows, New York

47, Report #1196870

Dec 21 2014
Spirit Airlines They screw up -- You pay. No concern for unaccompanied minor. Phoenix Arizona Nationwide Author: Cicero, Illinois Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

48, Report #1196704

Dec 20 2014
Frontier Airlines earlyreturns miles Nationwide Author: Minot, North Dakota Airline Companies: Frontier Airlines Nationwide