Dining → Restaurant Delivery Services

Approximately 172 Reports Found

Sep 06 2016
Crystal Springs First Impression Is Everything! Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Restaurant Delivery Services: Crystal Springs Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
bringmethat.com Charged me twice, higher charge on my cc bill, then an additional unmentioned charge New York, New York Internet Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: bringmethat.com Internet

Jul 20 2016
Marriott Fresh Bites New York Nationwide Author: New York Restaurant Delivery Services: Marriott Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
Grubhub Lies to Get Your Money Nationwide
Author: Binghamton, New York Restaurant Delivery Services: Grubhub Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Peter Luger Steak House Peter Luger Steak House We had dinner 4th June.and Your steak is delicious! But,What happened it was very surprising thing In your century-old Restaurant! We complaint as follow: 1,Manger Costar did not give us a list of consumer to make sure before dinner. 2,Manager Costar multi-operator billing amount。we paid $958 not $732. 3,Manager Costar insisted on cash only last night. Not credit card。We reserve the right to report to the tax authorities. 4,The tour guide Wang told us that wine $ 12, $ 60 each one at checkout. Can you tell us why? In fact,Not including have paid the 220 dollar tip, we paid $958 again。 In China, cheating is widespread at restaurant。But,here is American,not China. We firmly trust that you are a hundred years old company that we trust that you are a company of integrity management. NewYork Nationwide
Author: San Jose, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Peter Luger Steak House Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Grubhub.com- they need a better webhosting company is too cheap Read below Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Restaurant Delivery Services: Grubhub.com Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Postmates Fleet Ripped Off. I was in a wreck while on a shift. They did not reimburse me. They also took away all my shifts and left me stranded. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Restaurant Delivery Services: Postmates Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 10 2016
Doorstep Delivery Weekly Mkting. Charge is Exhorbinant.Experience and Knowledge,is a Negative.Not Appreciated. Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: Doorstep Delivery Nationwide

Apr 07 2016
Mr Pandas Dallas Chinese Food Delivery Credit Card Fraud Dallas Texas Author: Irving, Texas Restaurant Delivery Services: Mr Pandas Dallas Dallas, Texas

Apr 03 2016
Doordash Food delivery Redwood City California Author: Redwood City, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Doordash Internet

Mar 01 2016
FOOD SHUTTLE LET ME START BY SAYING THIS WAS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER EVER HAD IN LIFE! I ordered $200 worth of food from Red Lobster waited 2 hours still no food, finally I got an email stating that my ordered had been cancelled so okay why is my ordered cancelled and my account was definitely charged the money! MARIETTA Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Restaurant Delivery Services: FOOD SHUTTLE MARIETTA , Georgia

Feb 24 2016
Grubhub FALSE ADVERTISING Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Restaurant Delivery Services: Grubhub Internet

Feb 11 2016
fuelfood.com Bad product and service (RIPOFF and SCAM) West Palm Beach Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurant Delivery Services: fuelfood.com West Palm Beach, Florida

Jan 09 2016
Gus's New York Pizza Horrifying customer service Tempe Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Restaurant Delivery Services: Gus's New York Pizza Tempe, Arizona

Apr 30 2016
Taste of Elegance- Maurice Randal Disappointing Service Stone Mountain Georgia (GA) Author: Stonemountain, Georgia Restaurant Delivery Services: Taste of Elegance- Maurice Randal GA

Aug 24 2015
Edward Kaukoranta Edward Cuvée, Ed Kaukoranta, CUVÉE CHAMPAGNE CLUB, Clash WIth Ed, Ze Jodecast, Ze Jodecast Jr Champagne Wine Scam/Fraud France Internet Author: Paris , Restaurant Delivery Services: Edward Kaukoranta Internet

Aug 10 2015
speedy Pete's delivery ,Tulsa, Speedy Pete Deranged Owner tulsa Oklahoma Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Restaurant Delivery Services: speedy Pete's delivery (Tulsa) tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 05 2015
The Green Box Awful food and horribly rude management Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: The Green Box Miami, Florida