Stores → Music Shops

Approximately 461 Reports Found

Aug 22 2015
09:43 PM I bough at CD for music software (Vocaloid) for USD 202 which was to be door delivered at my home in India. The supplier did not inform about the total charges including customs. Now I am being asked to pay fine of USD 202 by customs. Had I known this I would have not bought it. They have also not sent any invoice to me. Kitakyushu-s**+ Internet
Author: pune, Music Shops: Kitakyushu-shi, Other

Aug 19 2015
02:53 PM Sathyadeep Musicals Never delivered goods promised for $325, seems to be a con website with another website ccavenue Post- Puttaparthy District Anantpur, Andhra Prades Andhra Pradesh Author: Naperville, Illinois Music Shops: Post- Puttaparthy District Anantpur, Andhra Prades,

Jul 31 2015
Musicians friend Guitar center Purchased banjo January 5, 2015. Paid for overnight shipping but did not get item until three days later. Banjo head crack in neck. Had to send item back to get a replacement. Replacement also had massive defects but I settled with the item. Seven months later I get contacted by a collection agency notifying me that they have no record of me sending the original item back And they have placed derogatory comments on my credit report. The only way I can contest is if I can prove I sent the item back which I did not keep record because I never thought there would ever be a problem like this. Westlake Village California Author: Herrin, Illinois Music Shops: Musicians friend Illinois

Jul 29 2015
TuneCore TuneCore lies and threatens New York New York Author: Baltimore, Maryland Music Shops: TuneCore New York, New York

Jul 10 2015
Receivables Management Group I didn't get anyone on the phone. They just left me on hold. Columbus Georgia Author: Waianae, Hawaii Music Shops: Receivables Management Group Columbus, Georgia

Jun 17 2015
MyPlay Direct, MyPlayDirect, Did not receive vinyl after nearly 4 months, company clueless about status, Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Music Shops: MyPlay Direct Internet

Apr 22 2015
RM Olson Guitars ZERO Customer support Fairfield Bay Arkansas Author: Tollhouse, California Music Shops: RM Olson Guitars Fairfield Bay, Arkansas

Mar 20 2015
Jim Hubbing Rude Customer Service, Deceptive Sales Returns Policy Spicer Minnesota Author: LEOLA, Pennsylvania Music Shops: Jim Hubbing Internet

Mar 20 2015
American Musical Supply AMS American Musical Dealt with American Musical Supply twice 2nd time was horrible after a return Internet Internet Author: LEOLA, Pennsylvania Music Shops: American Musical Supply Internet

Mar 18 2015
Sweetwater Sound Their "2 year warranty" is fake Internet Author: Tennessee Music Shops: Sweetwater Sound Internet

Feb 24 2015
Hakam-Din & Sons originally didn't ship what I paid for, when shipped was broken and was nothing like the item in description Pakistan Author: Alabama Music Shops: Hakam-Din & Sons
12, Report #1203815

Jan 23 2015
Carvin Would not refund/take returns on defective product. San Diego California Author: NC, North Carolina Music Shops: Carvin San Diego, California
13, Report #1200006

Jan 07 2015
MyPlayDirect MyPlayDirect: Liars, Flakes, and Frauds New York City Internet
Author: Emeryville, California Music Shops: MyPlayDirect Internet
14, Report #1197637

Dec 26 2014
06:16 AM Import Cds SCAM, FRAUD STOLE MY MONEY . Internet Author: Menifee, California Music Shops: Internet
15, Report #1195703

Dec 16 2014
One Live Media failure to respond to order inquiries, rude, scam, took money Austin Internet Author: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania Music Shops: One Live Media Internet
16, Report #1195376

Dec 14 2014
MyPlay Direct INFERIOR QUALITY MERCHANDISE AND EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Internet Store Internet Store Author: , Maryland Music Shops: MyPlay Direct Internet
17, Report #1195278

Dec 13 2014
One live media Music One live Rip off, scam, took my money, didn't recieve item, no response Austin Texas Author: Savannah, Georgia Music Shops: One live media Internet

Oct 30 2014
My Play Direct / MyPlayDirect Cancelled order, Terrible customer service, no response Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Music Shops: My Play Direct Internet

Sep 20 2014
Graham's Music at Happy's Flea Market Monty Graham Ripped My 7,10 And 11 Yr Old Off On A Mother's Day Gift For THeir MOM!!! Roanoke Virginia
Author: Vinton, Virginia Music Shops: Graham's Music at Happy's Flea Market Roanoke, Virginia

Sep 01 2014
Frank C Krueger frankieiii, Francis Krueger, Francis the Gay, Francois He advertised a guitar oniine Jackson RR0571 for sale for $1325, I sent the money orders he requested and never shipped the guitar Orange California
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Music Shops: Frank C Krueger Orange , California

Aug 25 2014
Prowinds kept my money, never sent merchandise, never responded to BBB Bloomington Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Music Shops: Prowinds Internet

Aug 17 2014
Xymox Percussion Bad Business Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Music Shops: Xymox Percussion Internet