Stores → Music Shops

Approximately 482 Reports Found

Jun 16 2016
SouthCoastMusic SCMusic, SC Music, South Coast Music Defective Item Not Refunded Nowra Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Music Shops: SouthCoastMusic Internet

Jun 16 2016
eBay Australia eBay Australia defrauding foreign buyers with defective items Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Music Shops: eBay Australia Internet

Jun 29 2016
Parkway Music WARNING: Took money and item, backed out of sale. Had to get Pay pal to issue refund. May take weeks. Manager very one sided and disrepectful. Dont leave your items there. Clifton Park New York
Author: New York Music Shops: Parkway Music Clifton Park, New York

Jun 04 2016
Woodwind and Brasswind dba as WWBW.com Do NOT buy from this company online! Westlake Village California Author: Winnetka, California Music Shops: Woodwind and Brasswind Westlake Village, California

May 15 2016
Hifisoundconnection Hifi Soundconnection Worst shopping experience in my life! Nixa Montana
Author: Northridge, California Music Shops: Hifisoundconnection Nixa, Montana

May 06 2016
Cowtown Guitars Cowtown Guitars III LLC Cowtown Guitars Sold My Guitar And Kept All The Money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lee's Summit, Missouri Music Shops: Cowtown Guitars Las Vegas , Nevada

May 02 2016
Jason mallas aka. mini thin Hillbilly Murda Records SCAM ARTIST West Virginia West Virginia Author: OKC, Oklahoma Music Shops: Jason mallas aka. mini thin Internet

Apr 13 2016
woodwind brasswind & musicians friend and B rian a "young manager" arrogant, threatening, lies, indianapolis, indiana indiana, and california corporateoffice Author: arliington heights, Illinois Music Shops: woodwind brasswind & musicians friend Nationwide

Apr 04 2016
American Musical Sells 2nd level / Blemished instruments as NEW, then tries to deduct Restocking Fee vs. providing full reimbursement Spicer Minnesota Author: Waco, Texas Music Shops: American Musical Spicer, Minnesota

Mar 08 2016
Carvin Guitars Carvin Guitars / Kiesel Guitars Complete & Total Rip Off! Drive San Diego California Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Music Shops: Carvin Guitars Drive San Diego, California

Jan 30 2016
Tiaxing Tian Yin Musical Instrument Co Inc Ricky Zhang, Henry Zhang, Laing Zhang I was scammed from this website. Taixing City, Jiangsu Wuxi
Author: CRESTWOOD, Kentucky Music Shops: Tiaxing Tian Yin Musical Instrument Co Inc Taixing City, Jiangsu ,

Jan 06 2016
Exodus World Class Cymbals Carlos Skinfill Paid shipping for hi hats via PayPal. Never received my order and every attempt to contact Exodus was unsuccessful from that point on. Big Bear Lake California Author: Del City, Oklahoma Music Shops: Exodus World Class Cymbals Big Bear Lake, California

Jan 03 2016
aixing Tian Yin Musical Instruments Co Ricky Zhang, Henry Zhang Recieved money for goods, but did not deliver. Taixing City, Jiangsu Nationwide
Author: CRESTWOOD, Kentucky Music Shops: aixing Tian Yin Musical Instruments Co Nationwide

Dec 22 2015
Music Villa Music Villa Acoustic Letter Martin Guitar C.F. Martin C.F. Marin & Co. Deception, Thievery & Lies Bozeman Montana Author: Stone Ridge, New York Music Shops: Music Villa Bozeman, Montana

Nov 25 2015
Cowtown Guitars Jessie Amaroso Jessie Amaroso stole my guitar. He sold it and refuses to send me the money. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Venice , California Music Shops: Cowtown Guitars Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 13 2015
Gibson Dependable / Ryan Ingram Lied about a MAJOR value aspect of the guitar, and only after I received guitar and did my research, did I discover his false information. When I exposed his lie and directed him to call the actual Gibson factory in TN for proof, he still refused to pay for return shipping, ($80). In my estimate, Gibson Dependable should be avoided @ all costs. DO not buy from this seller. Carneys Point New Jersey Author: Austin, Texas Music Shops: Gibson Dependable Carneys Point, NJ,

Nov 11 2015
Thompson Edition Late delivery. Parts in disarray, won't take back Rock Hill South Carolina Author: mason, Ohio Music Shops: Thompson Edition Rock Hill, South Carolina

Oct 23 2015
Kings Road Merch Damaged goods, horrible customer service! Los Angeles California
Author: Temecula, California Music Shops: Kings Road Merch Los Angeles, California

Oct 22 2015
PMP TODAY Pmptoday.com I do not believe they really exist. Not listed Internet Author: Mosca, Colorado Music Shops: PMP TODAY Internet

Aug 22 2015
Chuya-online.com I bough at CD for music software (Vocaloid) for USD 202 which was to be door delivered at my home in India. The supplier did not inform about the total charges including customs. Now I am being asked to pay fine of USD 202 by customs. Had I known this I would have not bought it. They have also not sent any invoice to me. Kitakyushu-s**+ Internet
Author: pune, Music Shops: Chuya-online.com Kitakyushu-shi, Other

Aug 19 2015
http://www.sathyadeepmusicals.com/ Sathyadeep Musicals Never delivered goods promised for $325, seems to be a con website with another website ccavenue Post- Puttaparthy District Anantpur, Andhra Prades Andhra Pradesh Author: Naperville, Illinois Music Shops: http://www.sathyadeepmusicals.com/ Post- Puttaparthy District Anantpur, Andhra Prades,

Jul 31 2015
Musicians friend Guitar center Purchased banjo January 5, 2015. Paid for overnight shipping but did not get item until three days later. Banjo head crack in neck. Had to send item back to get a replacement. Replacement also had massive defects but I settled with the item. Seven months later I get contacted by a collection agency notifying me that they have no record of me sending the original item back And they have placed derogatory comments on my credit report. The only way I can contest is if I can prove I sent the item back which I did not keep record because I never thought there would ever be a problem like this. Westlake Village California Author: Herrin, Illinois Music Shops: Musicians friend Illinois