Stores → Arts & Crafts Stores

Approximately 304 Reports Found

Sep 04 2015
Create and Craft Stay away from IF you don't want to end up empty handed Internet Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Arts & Crafts Stores: Create and Craft Internet
2, Report #1252033

Aug 31 2015
Canvas People I ordered a canvas print from these people when I finally received a print it was of people I had no idea who they were not of my grandchildren's photo I had uploaded to their order site. Lynbrook New York Author: Camden, Arkansas Arts & Crafts Stores: Canvas People Lynbrook, New York

Jul 29 2015
hungryandbuzzed Took my money and keep giving me the run around Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Arts & Crafts Stores: hungryandbuzzed Internet

Jul 18 2015
WoWBuildings Kyle DeemingKaren Hale WowBuildings STOLE from me....never delivered products Internet
Author: Plainville, CT, Connecticut Arts & Crafts Stores: WoWBuildings Internet

Jun 15 2015
Blue Barn Fiber, Holly Madison Their custom spining, is theift Hayden Idaho
Author: Corning, Iowa Arts & Crafts Stores: Blue Barn Fiber Hayden, ID,

Jun 01 2015
Mike Lisa Creature Clones Waited over 3 and a half years for an Elmo puppet to help my daughter get over the death of her mother Internet Author: York, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Mike Lisa Internet

May 22 2015
Sotheby's Shipping overcharging New Your New York Author: Eustis, Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: Sotheby's New Your, New York

May 05 2015
African Imports USA unknown african scammers Stealing Money From US citizens Dallas Texas Author: Meridian, Mississippi Arts & Crafts Stores: African Imports USA Meridian, Mississippi

Apr 20 2015
Veronika I am italian seller and I selling on, I found photos my items in sale and my ooak dolls with my id on photos on and Italy USA Author: Bergamo, Other Arts & Crafts Stores: Veronika Internet

Apr 20 2015
Yohiba total scam Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Arts & Crafts Stores: Yohiba Internet
11, Report #1207854

Feb 09 2015
Brandine Woodcrafts, Inc. ,, Brandine Woodcrafts, Inc, crafts, woodcrafts, signs, letters, birdhouses, beads, paint, glue Delray Beach Florida Author: Mineral Bluff, Georgia Arts & Crafts Stores: Brandine Woodcrafts, Inc. Delray Beach, Florida
12, Report #1206300

Feb 02 2015
Rocky mountain tanners worst animals skins I ever paid money for Englewood Colorado
Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Arts & Crafts Stores: Rocky mountain tanners Colorado
13, Report #1204751

Jan 27 2015
PureCanvas Dont answer phone, dont ship fully paid orders, lie to make you think they will actually ship SCAM! West Palm Beach Florida Author: London, Ontario Arts & Crafts Stores: PureCanvas West Palm Beach, Florida
14, Report #1204622

Apr 14 2015
Beautiful Photo Props Kim Ferrugia False advertising Springfield Missouri Author: Birmingham, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Beautiful Photo Props Springfield, Missouri
15, Report #1204232

Jan 25 2015
12:26 PM Pure Canvas Never received product or refundds West Palm Beach Florida Author: Ames, Iowa Arts & Crafts Stores: West Palm Beach, Florida
16, Report #1203661

Jan 24 2015
fabric bravo history of sending people wrong fabric then not responding Nationwide Author: madison, Ohio Arts & Crafts Stores: fabric bravo Nationwide
17, Report #1203400

Jan 22 2015
ravens realm Raven Mcbride, Raven Carter Mcbride, Nakita carter Mcbride, the list goes on. He also has a line about Love some crap he made up its called Urban Armour check it out. Raven Mcbride is his name he lives in Oxnard and works at Jakks Pacific where he also ste Hacks in to all of my accounts and tried to buy ugg boots on my deceased uncles credit card. I know for a fact he is fraud. Author: bakersfield, California Arts & Crafts Stores: ravens realm
18, Report #1199364

Jan 04 2015
Golden Ravens Graphics Greg Mills,, I placed an order on his website over 4 weeks ago. I have reeceived nothing but excuses. Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Arts & Crafts Stores: Golden Ravens Graphics Internet
19, Report #1198826

Jan 01 2015
Jamie Shear Hebrew Ketubah jamie shear hebrew calligraphy torah scrolls greeting cards custom orders SCAMMER Jamie Shear, KtavTam scribe and artist Torah Scribe / Ketubah Artist, Jerusalem, Israel SCAMMER JERUSALEM Author: , Colorado Arts & Crafts Stores: Jamie Shear Hebrew Ketubah JERUSALEM,
20, Report #1198760

Jan 01 2015
frightful acts Frightful acts fx lied about the package being shipped numerous times it never arrived Internet Author: wareham, Massachusetts Arts & Crafts Stores: frightful acts Internet
21, Report #1198211

Dec 29 2014
01:49 PM Suppliers in China Internet Author: Lake Park, Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: Internet
22, Report #1195863

Dec 16 2014
jamie shear jamie shear hebrew calligraphy torah scrolls greeting cards custom orders israel Internet
Author: California Arts & Crafts Stores: jamie shear Internet