Stores → Arts & Crafts Stores

Approximately 323 Reports Found

Jun 19 2016
Sticker Shoppe stickershoppe.com Scam Doesn't Ship Orders Internet Author: Kenner, Louisiana Arts & Crafts Stores: Sticker Shoppe Internet

Jun 15 2016
All Bobble Heads http://www.allbobbleheads.com/AllBobbleHeadsAllBobbleHeads.com I bought a groupon for this company to make me a bobblehead of my daughter. I sent many pictures of my 5 year old daughter in many angles. They could not make it look anything like my daughter. Hicksville New York
Author: Visalia, California Arts & Crafts Stores: All Bobble Heads Hicksville, New York

Jun 03 2016
beedezigned BEWARE - LIARS - Awful experience Internet Author: Other Arts & Crafts Stores: beedezigned Internet

Apr 20 2016
Paula Baldwin Sweet Paula's Pods, Sweet Paula, Paula's Pods, Paula's Arts and Crafts, Pods Paula, SWEETPAULAsdrieds@gmail.com Aweful Customer Service, Broken Website, Phone Number Bogus Lake Tahoe Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Arts & Crafts Stores: Paula Baldwin Internet

Mar 24 2016
FABRIC BRAVO BLUEWATER FABRICS fraudulent , liars , scammers , unethical los angeles Internet Author: los angeles, California Arts & Crafts Stores: FABRIC BRAVO Internet

Jul 19 2016
Eat.Sleep.Knit Store Manager Lindsay As others have noted, this on-line business is anything but customer friendly. I purchased yarn on-line for $128.70 from this business and stated in capital letters in the "comments" area of my order that I needed the yarn wound.Smyrna Georgia Author: MOUNT KISCO, New York Arts & Crafts Stores: Eat.Sleep.Knit Smyrna, Georgia

Mar 17 2016
Sewing Supply Warehouse Confusing and deceptive description on shipping time on web order, unprofessional customer service Port Charlotte Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Arts & Crafts Stores: Sewing Supply Warehouse Port Charlotte, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Backdrop Outlet Telephone number 8004661755NathanZhoujing The person I delt with is called Nathon. No last name. A backdrop I ordered and paid extra for 2 day deliverary took 2 months to get here. He promised to take 60$ off the price if I would cancel my dispute with Discover. Now he is hiding. Will not answer my calls. Not sure Internet Author: jacksonville, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Backdrop Outlet Internet

Jan 14 2016
The Black Art Depot sold me seconds or bad print christmas cards/used 3 cardds atlanta Georgia Author: s, Nevada Arts & Crafts Stores: The Black Art Depot atlanta, Georgia

Jul 22 2016
Firebird Arts firebirdarts.com Failure to ship items, failure to respond when contacted, non-working phone numbers Portland, OR Internet Author: South Dakota Arts & Crafts Stores: Firebird Arts Internet

Jan 07 2016
Art House Reproductions False advertising regarding hand painted art Seattle Washington Author: Pleasanton, California Arts & Crafts Stores: Art House Reproductions Seattle, Washington

Dec 18 2015
Dutch Label Shop Never received product and VERY DISHONEST Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: dutch label shop Internet

Jul 19 2016
Great Lakes General Store - greatlakesgeneralstore.com / Owners Mistreat Employees That Work For Them And SCAM People Internet Author: Vancouver, Ohio Arts & Crafts Stores: Great Lakes General Store Internet

Nov 29 2015
JKM Ribbon & Trims Money taken - no ribbon sent Berlin New Jersey Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Arts & Crafts Stores: JKM Ribbon & Trims Internet

Sep 04 2015
Create and Craft Stay away from createandcraft.com IF you don't want to end up empty handed Internet Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Arts & Crafts Stores: Create and Craft Internet

16, Report #1252033

Aug 31 2015
Canvas People I ordered a canvas print from these people when I finally received a print it was of people I had no idea who they were not of my grandchildren's photo I had uploaded to their order site. Lynbrook New York Author: Camden, Arkansas Arts & Crafts Stores: Canvas People Lynbrook, New York

Jul 29 2015
hungryandbuzzed Took my money and keep giving me the run around Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Arts & Crafts Stores: hungryandbuzzed Internet

Jul 18 2015
WoWBuildings Kyle DeemingKaren Hale WowBuildings STOLE from me....never delivered products Internet
Author: Plainville, CT, Connecticut Arts & Crafts Stores: WoWBuildings Internet