Stores → Arts & Crafts Stores

Approximately 314 Reports Found

Jan 14 2016
The Black Art Depot sold me seconds or bad print christmas cards/used 3 cardds atlanta Georgia Author: s, Nevada Arts & Crafts Stores: The Black Art Depot atlanta, Georgia

Jan 07 2016
Art House Reproductions False advertising regarding hand painted art Seattle Washington Author: Pleasanton, California Arts & Crafts Stores: Art House Reproductions Seattle, Washington

Dec 18 2015
Dutch Label Shop Never received product and VERY DISHONEST Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: dutch label shop Internet

Nov 29 2015
JKM Ribbon & Trims Money taken - no ribbon sent Berlin New Jersey Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Arts & Crafts Stores: JKM Ribbon & Trims Internet

Sep 04 2015
Create and Craft Stay away from createandcraft.com IF you don't want to end up empty handed Internet Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Arts & Crafts Stores: Create and Craft Internet

6, Report #1252033

Aug 31 2015
Canvas People I ordered a canvas print from these people when I finally received a print it was of people I had no idea who they were not of my grandchildren's photo I had uploaded to their order site. Lynbrook New York Author: Camden, Arkansas Arts & Crafts Stores: Canvas People Lynbrook, New York

Jul 29 2015
hungryandbuzzed Took my money and keep giving me the run around Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Arts & Crafts Stores: hungryandbuzzed Internet

Jul 18 2015
WoWBuildings Kyle DeemingKaren Hale WowBuildings STOLE from me....never delivered products Internet
Author: Plainville, CT, Connecticut Arts & Crafts Stores: WoWBuildings Internet

Jun 15 2015
Blue Barn Fiber, Holly Madison Their custom spining, is theift Hayden Idaho
Author: Corning, Iowa Arts & Crafts Stores: Blue Barn Fiber Hayden, ID,

Jun 01 2015
Mike Lisa Creature Clones Waited over 3 and a half years for an Elmo puppet to help my daughter get over the death of her mother Internet Author: York, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Mike Lisa Internet

May 22 2015
Sotheby's Shipping overcharging New Your New York Author: Eustis, Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: Sotheby's New Your, New York

May 05 2015
African Imports USA unknown african scammers Stealing Money From US citizens Dallas Texas Author: Meridian, Mississippi Arts & Crafts Stores: African Imports USA Meridian, Mississippi

Apr 20 2015
Veronika I am italian seller and I selling on ebay.com, I found photos my items in sale and my ooak dolls with my id on photos on fvstore.com and yjstore.com Italy USA Author: Bergamo, Other Arts & Crafts Stores: Veronika Internet

Apr 20 2015
Yohiba total scam Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Arts & Crafts Stores: Yohiba Internet

15, Report #1207854

Feb 09 2015
Brandine Woodcrafts, Inc. , beadsandsupplies.com, Brandine Woodcrafts, Inc, craftkitsandsupplies.com crafts, woodcrafts, signs, letters, birdhouses, beads, paint, glue Delray Beach Florida Author: Mineral Bluff, Georgia Arts & Crafts Stores: Brandine Woodcrafts, Inc. Delray Beach, Florida

16, Report #1206300

Feb 02 2015
Rocky mountain tanners worst animals skins I ever paid money for Englewood Colorado
Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Arts & Crafts Stores: Rocky mountain tanners Colorado

17, Report #1204751

Jan 27 2015
PureCanvas purecanvas.com Dont answer phone, dont ship fully paid orders, lie to make you think they will actually ship SCAM! West Palm Beach Florida Author: London, Ontario Arts & Crafts Stores: PureCanvas West Palm Beach, Florida