Stores → Arts & Crafts Stores

Approximately 329 Reports Found
1, Report #1320324

Aug 02 2016
Global Wholesale Art Total ripoff -- Paintings are so bad a third grader would be embarrased Boca Raton, Florida Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: Global Wholesale Art Boca Raton, ,

Jun 19 2016
Sticker Shoppe Scam Doesn't Ship Orders Internet Author: Kenner, Louisiana Arts & Crafts Stores: Sticker Shoppe Internet

Jun 15 2016
All Bobble Heads I bought a groupon for this company to make me a bobblehead of my daughter. I sent many pictures of my 5 year old daughter in many angles. They could not make it look anything like my daughter. Hicksville New York
Author: Visalia, California Arts & Crafts Stores: All Bobble Heads Hicksville, New York

Jun 03 2016
beedezigned BEWARE - LIARS - Awful experience Internet Author: Other Arts & Crafts Stores: beedezigned Internet

Apr 20 2016
Paula Baldwin Sweet Paula's Pods, Sweet Paula, Paula's Pods, Paula's Arts and Crafts, Pods Paula, Aweful Customer Service, Broken Website, Phone Number Bogus Lake Tahoe Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Arts & Crafts Stores: Paula Baldwin Internet

Mar 24 2016
FABRIC BRAVO BLUEWATER FABRICS fraudulent , liars , scammers , unethical los angeles Internet Author: los angeles, California Arts & Crafts Stores: FABRIC BRAVO Internet

Jul 19 2016
Eat.Sleep.Knit Store Manager Lindsay As others have noted, this on-line business is anything but customer friendly. I purchased yarn on-line for $128.70 from this business and stated in capital letters in the "comments" area of my order that I needed the yarn wound.Smyrna Georgia Author: MOUNT KISCO, New York Arts & Crafts Stores: Eat.Sleep.Knit Smyrna, Georgia

Mar 17 2016
Sewing Supply Warehouse Confusing and deceptive description on shipping time on web order, unprofessional customer service Port Charlotte Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Arts & Crafts Stores: Sewing Supply Warehouse Port Charlotte, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Backdrop Outlet Telephone number 8004661755NathanZhoujing The person I delt with is called Nathon. No last name. A backdrop I ordered and paid extra for 2 day deliverary took 2 months to get here. He promised to take 60$ off the price if I would cancel my dispute with Discover. Now he is hiding. Will not answer my calls. Not sure Internet Author: jacksonville, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Backdrop Outlet Internet

Jan 14 2016
The Black Art Depot sold me seconds or bad print christmas cards/used 3 cardds atlanta Georgia Author: s, Nevada Arts & Crafts Stores: The Black Art Depot atlanta, Georgia

Jul 22 2016
Firebird Arts Failure to ship items, failure to respond when contacted, non-working phone numbers Portland, OR Internet Author: South Dakota Arts & Crafts Stores: Firebird Arts Internet

Jan 07 2016
Art House Reproductions False advertising regarding hand painted art Seattle Washington Author: Pleasanton, California Arts & Crafts Stores: Art House Reproductions Seattle, Washington

Dec 18 2015
Dutch Label Shop Never received product and VERY DISHONEST Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: dutch label shop Internet

Jul 19 2016
Great Lakes General Store - / Owners Mistreat Employees That Work For Them And SCAM People Internet Author: Vancouver, Ohio Arts & Crafts Stores: Great Lakes General Store Internet

Nov 29 2015
JKM Ribbon & Trims Money taken - no ribbon sent Berlin New Jersey Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Arts & Crafts Stores: JKM Ribbon & Trims Internet