Community → Better Business Bureau

Jul 10 2014
License Plate Toll, E-470 Toll, express toll, E-470 public highway authority License Plate Toll says I owe since 2009. In that time, I have moved twice, registered and 2nd and 3rd vehicle,and renewed my Drivers License Denver Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Better Business Bureau: License Plate Toll Denver, Colorado

Jul 09 2014
greyhound friends for life barbara judson , julie carroll playing god with my child. without my consent. kensington California Author: san francisco ca , California Better Business Bureau: greyhound friends for life kensington, California

Jul 01 2014
sentry recovery & collection TRYING TO COLLECT A 13 YEAR OLD DEBT Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Better Business Bureau: sentry recovery & collection Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 30 2014
Lawnmasters Jason wynne, lawnmasters Shreveport Louisiana Unreliable, theft, horrible, bad quality, nightmare, liars Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport , Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Lawnmasters Shreveport , Louisiana

Jun 19 2014
RED HAWK CASINO WARNING!!!!!! PATRICK FARRINGTON VICE PRESIDENT AT THE RED HAWK CASINO placerville California Author: el dorado hills, California Better Business Bureau: RED HAWK CASINO placerville, California

Jun 19 2014
ghostwriter.nu Real bad experience with ghostwriter.nu Berlin Internet Author: Berlin, Alabama Better Business Bureau: ghostwriter.nu Internet

Jun 06 2014
Robert Lehman this man has rent homes. after we moved out we cleaned the house yard and garage spotless. I even cut the yard and cleaned up. he kept some of my deposit claiming there was a flea infestation. then the day after he returned my deposit by check he called and cancelled the check. hes a crook!!! portland Texas Author: portland, Texas Better Business Bureau: Robert Lehman portland, Texas

Jun 03 2014
kinfolks foundation soul food festival misleading Jacksonville Florida Author: aurora, Colorado Better Business Bureau: kinfolks foundation Jacksonville, Florida

May 29 2014
florida one property management Boca cove condo association GERMAN ROACH INFESTATION AT BOCA Cove Boca Raton Florida
Author: Florida Better Business Bureau: florida one property management Boca Raton, Florida

May 28 2014
Sable Baker MR Baker Con artist trying to gain money on deposits for rental property and is not renting the properties is keeping the money Wesley Chapel Florida Author: Chester, Virginia Better Business Bureau: Sable Baker Wesley Chapel, Florida

May 28 2014
directv false advertise Nationwide Author: Elmira, New York Better Business Bureau: directv Nationwide

May 25 2014
Willie Ray Meadows San Diego California Expose me on Ripoff Report I will have you set up to be evicted San Diego California Author: Anaheim, California Better Business Bureau: Willie Ray Meadows San Diego Ca San Diego, California

Jul 01 2014
Telecheck Denied my chek based on "statisitcs" while stating I had no bad checks or history of bad checks Nationwide  Author: Oskaloosa, Iowa Better Business Bureau: Telecheck Nationwide

May 22 2014
Certa pro painters Anthony Nicola Amie HE PROMISE TOO MUCH TO CUSTOMERS selma Texas Author: san antonio , Texas Better Business Bureau: Certa pro painters Anthony Nicola selma, Texas