Community → Better Business Bureau

Nov 17 2015
Pointe At Ramsgate Apartments La Jolla Apartments Failure to disclose. inconsistencies San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Better Business Bureau: Pointe At Ramsgate Apartments San Antonio, Texas

Nov 14 2015
Sar & Associates said I owe 1450.00 to a company called LTS Management Plantation Florida Author: Moretown, Vermont Better Business Bureau: Sar & Associates Plantation, Florida

Nov 13 2015
National Bureau American sweepstakes publishers I have been getting these letters for weeks now the first one they sent said that I was a million dollar winner. And all I had to do was send $12 back for the processing fee. Next one I received asked for $14.98 which I gave again. Next one said with a check to me I was approved when I just had to send $19 Kansas City Kansas Author: Youngstown, Ohio Better Business Bureau: National Bureau Kansas City , Kansas

Nov 09 2015
Clay Cooley Mitsubishi, Arlington, Texas Scam Artist/ A Shady Dealership Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Better Business Bureau: Clay Cooley Mitsubishi Arlington , Texas

Nov 05 2015
KEYSTONE TRADE OIL & GAS GROUP incompetent company Mayfair, Londom W1K 5JH Author: Surabaya, Better Business Bureau: KEYSTONE TRADE OIL & GAS GROUP Mayfair London,

Oct 30 2015
Skagen Express Julia Murphy and Mark B. Crowell I was advised that I was being offered a position as a project manager once I completed a 4 week training from home. After the training I would receive a check regardless of how I did. If I passed I would then be flown to NY for the final stage of this position. I was advised the pay is $90,000 a year with bonus's and benefits. I have seen the other individuals notes on line and determined that I too have been scammed. New York New York Author: Naperville , Indiana Better Business Bureau: Skagen Express Internet

Oct 14 2015
Summit Place Apartments Scam, deceptive, misleading, unprofessional, liars, money greedy, unethical, not with the money, lazy, wants money but never does necessary work, manipulative Lindenwold New Jersey Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: Summit Place Apartments Lindenwold , New Jersey

Oct 12 2015
Redding's Auction SELLER THREW A FIT AND CLOSED THE AUCTION AFTER ONLY ONE HOUR Cleves Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Better Business Bureau: Redding's Auction Cleves, Ohio

Oct 12 2015
Fingercomber I will make it short and sweet.DO NOT PURCHASE ANY HAIR ITEMS FROM THIS COMPANY. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Better Business Bureau: Fingercomber Internet

Oct 16 2015
sunrise vista n**i concentration camp Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Better Business Bureau: sunrise vista Mesa, Arizona

Sep 30 2015
BLIMPIE PRICING ADS LEDGEWOOD New Jersey Author: SPARTA, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: BLIMPIE LEDGEWOOD, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
TACO BELL PRICING FRAUD PRICE littlefalls New Jersey Author: SPARTA, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: taco bell littlefalls, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
The Browsery/ Lee Hill's Auction Lee Hill announced on her bull horn that she was going to call the police because I left my parrot in my car. I had just stopped for 5 minutes and the bird was safe; also it isn't illegal to leave a pet in a car in PA. East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Bushkill, PA 18324, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: The Browsery East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2015
Better Business Bureau BBB, B.B.B. declines to report theft by a business owner instead giving company an A+ rating Concord New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau Concord, New Hampshire

Sep 26 2015
PAMA MANAGEMENT I.E rental homes Rude employees, no real workers, scam company Hemit California Author: Menifee, California Better Business Bureau: PAMA MANAGEMENT

Sep 18 2015
Dallas Better Business Bureau Dallas BBB Dallas BBB covers up scam artists Dallas Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Better Business Bureau: Dallas Better Business Bureau Dallas, Texas

Sep 11 2015
Siegel Suites at Boulder and Flamingo in Las Vegas over charging on rent and constant water problems, i.e., no hot or no cold water Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Better Business Bureau: Siegel Suites at Boulder and Flamingo in Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada