Community → Better Business Bureau

Jun 20 2016
Alliance One It forced me to a $275 a month for tickets and then changed the terms without telling me and added new accounts I don''t even know. Nationwide Author: Hood River, Oregon Better Business Bureau: Alliance One Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
Insight Publishing The Innovators GroupISNResource Speakers Bureau Insight Publishing Disappears Leaving Many In the Dark & Out Of Pocket Sevierville TN Author: Gananoque , Alabama Better Business Bureau: Insight Publishing Internet

Jun 13 2016
Safe harbor Faulty handset / false positive / unwarranted charges Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Safe harbor Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Prestige Management - Interactive Strategies The TRUTH. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY . DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY Woodriver Illinois Author: Edwardsville, Illinois Better Business Bureau: Prestige Management - Interactive Strategies Woodriver , Illinois

Jun 02 2016
Nellis Garden They want rent but want fix anything Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Better Business Bureau: Nellis Garden Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2016
Bh management Edgewater at sandy springs Bad customer service ... Double charges for water and sewer with no explanation Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Sandy springs , Georgia Better Business Bureau: Bh management Sandy Springs , Georgia

May 25 2016
Palm Beach Kidz I ordered an outfit for my daughter and the owner gave me a fake tracking #, after checking she then said that she would send out another outfit. She said that my card had been declined but my credit card shows the payment went through. I have asked for a refund and have stil not gotten it. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Pulaski, Tennessee Better Business Bureau: Palm Beach Kidz

May 23 2016
Wells Boys Property Management, Palms East Collections after no notification for 6 months Cape Canaveral Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Better Business Bureau: Wells Boys Property Management, Palms East