Community → Better Business Bureau

Mar 01 2016
Petland Kennesaw Georgia, store manager Zack, Pawsitive Solutions manager TJ Stole my money and sold me a dog that died within 3 weeks Kennesaw Georgia Author: Austell, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Petland Kennesaw Georgia Chillicothe, Georgia

Feb 29 2016
Esis insurance, Portland Very hard to get a hold of and will not cover anything! portland Author: LAKE STEVENS, Washington Better Business Bureau: Esis insurance, Portland

Feb 27 2016
Austins Auction Outlet Matt Austin is a liar,cheat,and I have paid over$ 3,500 dallars on my car he is a jerk.Do not purchase a car from this guy unless you want your car stolen. He went through my personal things that were I my car. He stole my things and through my stuff in t Matt Austin stole my car out of my driveway that i have been paying for. Vancouver, WA. Nationwide
Author: Longview, Washington Better Business Bureau: Austins Auction Outlet Nationwide

Feb 18 2016
nuvoh2o nuvohh20American Plumbing Services3214 N UNIV AVE PROVO Utah Phone 801-794-0702 misreprentation of product, misleading statements in adds. PLEASANT GROVE, provo, spanish fork uTAH
Author: PLEASANT GROVE, Utah Better Business Bureau: nuvoh2o

Feb 07 2016
Skyville Bulldogs Anthony Davis DO NOT SEND MONEY FOR A DOG to this person. I fortunately was able to cancel my transaction before he picked up the money. Only out $55 instead of $600. Baltimore Maryland
Author: St. Charles, Missouri Better Business Bureau: Skyville Bulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

56, Report #1281976

Jan 23 2016
Roadrunner Transportation Services Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Inverness , Florida Better Business Bureau: Roadrunner Transportation Services Cudahy , Wisconsin

57, Report #1281936

Feb 04 2016
Shew Community Management, Inc Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Media, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester, Pennsylvania

Jan 08 2016
Merchants credit corp Bank Fraud redmond Washington Author: Oak Harbor , Washington Better Business Bureau: Merchants credit corp redmond , Washington

Dec 30 2015
Colorado Eye Center Thornton, CO Norma Office manager Norma Billed my insurance without giving me a prescription and refused to see me Thornton Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Better Business Bureau: Colorado Eye Center Thornton Thornton, Colorado

Dec 20 2015
Wayne aliberti- N.A.C. CONTRACTOR Works wih man named vinnie and frank Work for them as a foreman at boston market 157th and Broadway completed work for this company along wih employees that i hired and he ran off with payroll totaling. $39,000 plus. Also stuck boston market with a material bill of over $20,000. With supply company put a lean on the boston market till this day man doesn't answer calls from me or any employees no way to get in contact to recover money New york city Internet Author: Bronx, New York Better Business Bureau: Wayne aliberti- N.A.C. CONTRACTOR Internet

Dec 11 2015
Aero communication inc Aci Absolute worst place ever Carnegie Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Aero communication inc Carnegie, Pennsylvania