Community → Better Business Bureau

Jan 08 2016
Merchants credit corp Bank Fraud redmond Washington Author: Oak Harbor , Washington Better Business Bureau: Merchants credit corp redmond , Washington

Dec 30 2015
Colorado Eye Center Thornton, CO Norma Office manager Norma Billed my insurance without giving me a prescription and refused to see me Thornton Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Better Business Bureau: Colorado Eye Center Thornton Thornton, Colorado

Dec 20 2015
Wayne aliberti- N.A.C. CONTRACTOR Works wih man named vinnie and frank Work for them as a foreman at boston market 157th and Broadway completed work for this company along wih employees that i hired and he ran off with payroll totaling. $39,000 plus. Also stuck boston market with a material bill of over $20,000. With supply company put a lean on the boston market till this day man doesn't answer calls from me or any employees no way to get in contact to recover money New york city Internet Author: Bronx, New York Better Business Bureau: Wayne aliberti- N.A.C. CONTRACTOR Internet

Dec 11 2015
Aero communication inc Aci Absolute worst place ever Carnegie Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Aero communication inc Carnegie, Pennsylvania

Dec 01 2015
jrk residential Trinity apartments refund owed irving Texas Author: irving, Texas Better Business Bureau: jrk residential irving, Texas

Nov 28 2015
Security Self Storage Wichita Kansas Fraudulent practices of rate hikes Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Better Business Bureau: Security Self Storage

Nov 24 2015
Roscoe Properties Their slogan is live happy, should be living in hell Austin Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Better Business Bureau: Roscoe Properties Austin, Texas

Nov 17 2015
Pointe At Ramsgate Apartments La Jolla Apartments Failure to disclose. inconsistencies San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Better Business Bureau: Pointe At Ramsgate Apartments San Antonio, Texas

Nov 14 2015
Sar & Associates said I owe 1450.00 to a company called LTS Management Plantation Florida Author: Moretown, Vermont Better Business Bureau: Sar & Associates Plantation, Florida

Nov 13 2015
National Bureau American sweepstakes publishers I have been getting these letters for weeks now the first one they sent said that I was a million dollar winner. And all I had to do was send $12 back for the processing fee. Next one I received asked for $14.98 which I gave again. Next one said with a check to me I was approved when I just had to send $19 Kansas City Kansas Author: Youngstown, Ohio Better Business Bureau: National Bureau Kansas City , Kansas

Nov 09 2015
Clay Cooley Mitsubishi, Arlington, Texas Scam Artist/ A Shady Dealership Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Better Business Bureau: Clay Cooley Mitsubishi Arlington , Texas