Community → Better Business Bureau

Dec 01 2015
jrk residential Trinity apartments refund owed irving Texas Author: irving, Texas Better Business Bureau: jrk residential irving, Texas

Nov 28 2015
Security Self Storage Wichita Kansas Fraudulent practices of rate hikes Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Better Business Bureau: Security Self Storage

Nov 24 2015
Roscoe Properties Their slogan is live happy, should be living in hell Austin Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Better Business Bureau: Roscoe Properties Austin, Texas

Nov 17 2015
Pointe At Ramsgate Apartments La Jolla Apartments Failure to disclose. inconsistencies San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Better Business Bureau: Pointe At Ramsgate Apartments San Antonio, Texas

Nov 14 2015
Sar & Associates said I owe 1450.00 to a company called LTS Management Plantation Florida Author: Moretown, Vermont Better Business Bureau: Sar & Associates Plantation, Florida

Nov 13 2015
National Bureau American sweepstakes publishers I have been getting these letters for weeks now the first one they sent said that I was a million dollar winner. And all I had to do was send $12 back for the processing fee. Next one I received asked for $14.98 which I gave again. Next one said with a check to me I was approved when I just had to send $19 Kansas City Kansas Author: Youngstown, Ohio Better Business Bureau: National Bureau Kansas City , Kansas

Nov 09 2015
Clay Cooley Mitsubishi, Arlington, Texas Scam Artist/ A Shady Dealership Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Better Business Bureau: Clay Cooley Mitsubishi Arlington , Texas

Nov 05 2015
KEYSTONE TRADE OIL & GAS GROUP incompetent company Mayfair, Londom W1K 5JH Author: Surabaya, Better Business Bureau: KEYSTONE TRADE OIL & GAS GROUP Mayfair London,

Oct 30 2015
Skagen Express Julia Murphy and Mark B. Crowell I was advised that I was being offered a position as a project manager once I completed a 4 week training from home. After the training I would receive a check regardless of how I did. If I passed I would then be flown to NY for the final stage of this position. I was advised the pay is $90,000 a year with bonus's and benefits. I have seen the other individuals notes on line and determined that I too have been scammed. New York New York Author: Naperville , Indiana Better Business Bureau: Skagen Express Internet

Oct 14 2015
Summit Place Apartments Scam, deceptive, misleading, unprofessional, liars, money greedy, unethical, not with the money, lazy, wants money but never does necessary work, manipulative Lindenwold New Jersey Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: Summit Place Apartments Lindenwold , New Jersey

Oct 12 2015
Redding's Auction SELLER THREW A FIT AND CLOSED THE AUCTION AFTER ONLY ONE HOUR Cleves Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Better Business Bureau: Redding's Auction Cleves, Ohio

Oct 12 2015
Fingercomber I will make it short and sweet.DO NOT PURCHASE ANY HAIR ITEMS FROM THIS COMPANY. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Better Business Bureau: Fingercomber Internet

Oct 16 2015
sunrise vista n**i concentration camp Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Better Business Bureau: sunrise vista Mesa, Arizona

Sep 30 2015
BLIMPIE PRICING ADS LEDGEWOOD New Jersey Author: SPARTA, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: BLIMPIE LEDGEWOOD, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
TACO BELL PRICING FRAUD PRICE littlefalls New Jersey Author: SPARTA, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: taco bell littlefalls, New Jersey