Entertainment → Producers

Sep 28 2015
Tom Stokes Sports Plus Chicago Tom Stokes aggressively tried to sell me on marketing my business - thank you Rip Off Report I did not buy into his scam! Chicago Internet Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Producers: Tom Stokes Internet

Sep 25 2015
Joseph P Frye Showtime CBS TV Little Lion Tiny Tiger Productions Engaged in Acts of Fraud and Plagiarism at Showtime New York New York Author: New York , New York Producers: Joseph P Frye New York, New York

Sep 17 2015
Just Look Up Music Steve Ventic, Tiffany Ventic, Natalie Kalei Ventic, Caitlin Lawson Fraud Las Vegas Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Producers: Just Look Up Music Internet

Sep 09 2015
Darrell Keith Hagan, Best Life Now, Movie Pre Sales Darrell Keido, Darrell Keith Hagan, Hagan Holdings models, talent, producer, book sales, scholarships, insurance, travel Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, Memphis Internet Author: los angeles, California Producers: Darrell Keith Hagan, Best Life Now, Movie Pre Sales Internet

Sep 07 2015
Bishop Lyons Entertainment The Sizzle Reel Rip Off Reality. The perfect pitch to take your money. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Bishop Lyons Entertainment Encino, California

Aug 27 2015
Wilson Coneybeare Coneybeare stories, Canoe Films, Rainbow media Fraud, he charged me $30,000 in which he signed a contract to return Half if he did nothing, he then filed Bankruptcy and open a new company doing the same thing, discounted phone, email etc. Redondo Beach California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Producers: Wilson Coneybeare Redondo Beach, California

Aug 25 2015
Versailles Records Jake Brown Took my money and never delivered promised CDs Nashville Tennessee Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Producers: Versailles Records Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 23 2015
Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management I've been in the entertainment business long enough to know better and still dealt with this clown! All he ever did was ask for money in aid of alleged placements for my music. This wasn't my first rodeo. I'm talking im the only rap artist that can say Jay z opened up for me IM in two motion films last one released by lionsgate films. I'm not advertising my brand or shooting for free portions. Just stating a little of my background and experience and I still believed this crumb bum. I have sent that man money for alleged placements for video games,commercials, movies, oh yeah his favorite scam reality show placements ! His name should have been the phantom he disappeared so much and only surfaced when he wanted to eat just like a great white shark Manhattan Nationwide
Author: Long island, New York Producers: Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Andrew Troy / Troy Entertainment Pathological liar, the worst kind of misrepresenting, lying credit stealing con-man that you can find in the entertainment business. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Andrew Troy Los Angeles, California

Aug 21 2015
Anthony Marini AFR Productions "Movie Producer" is just a lonely guy (((Redacted))). The Bronx, NY NY
Author: Brooklyn, New York Producers: Anthony Marini Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Sanjiv Kumar Patel /Starlight Global Films /Sanjiv Patel/Sanjiv Kumar I worked on his one credit here on IMDB "Tie The Knot" and he didn't pay most of his crew for the 2nd and final week of shooting - at which point he pulled the plug. Several of us crew took him to court and he never showed. I believe we were awarded our outstanding debt but no one can get payment. Hollywood California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Producers: Sanjiv Kumar Patel Hollywood, California

Aug 10 2015
Paul Tanter LOndon Director Involved with Simon Phillips A Known Scammer Ealing, London Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Paul Tanter Internet

Aug 09 2015
Fundamental Films Gross Negligence deceit breach of contract nonpayment dishonoring contract agreementGregory Ouanhon Cathy Yang Gross Negligence deceit breach of contract nonpayment dishonoring contract agreement Shanghai global Author: Seattle, Washington Producers: Fundamental Films Shanghai,