Entertainment → Producers

Dec 02 2016
Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hot Bench Didnt pay me as promised my $500.00 for appearing on the show...I was the defendant. My witnesses were paid their $100.00 Hollywood California Author: fontana, California Producers: Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hollywood , California

Nov 24 2016
mandy or film and TV PRO scumbags! promoting and enabling so called producers to rip off skilled crew under the guise of "Full Paid" jobs world wide Internet
Author: Middle Island, New York Producers: mandy or film and TV PRO Internet

Nov 23 2016
Got Beats? Production Team Joe kool Fake Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Producers: Got Beats? Production Team Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Piya Pinvatana Christopher L. Salvesen Bharat Shah of film production company and software We were victims of a predatory Loan and scammed by J.A. Bremont ACR and Patrick Creamer of Revealtion Studios coupled together to create A&R in Australia to scam us New York, Florida, Australia Internet Author: Panorama City, California Producers: Piya Pinvatana Internet

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my "check" & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his "company" would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 05 2016
Manhattan Productions Did not pay me for my work New York New York Author: Brooklyn , New York Producers: Manhattan Productions New York , New York

Nov 04 2016
Heather Catania Con artist. Scammer. Known to deceive freelancers and startups, fabricates invoices and email records to emulate her falsehoods. Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Heather Catania Internet

Oct 26 2016
Kris Lamans Entertainment Corporation / Kris Lamans / KLEC / Pearl Records Scam Wire Transfer - Fake Phony Bank Transfer Request - Liar Liar Liar Sylmar California
Author: Bellevue , Washington Producers: Kris Lamans Entertainment Corporation Sylmar, California

Oct 24 2016
Orlando Independent Filmmakers Lenny Lorusso Tzvia Lorusso These people do not pay their talent and staff. Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Winter Park , Florida Producers: Orlando Independent Filmmakers Internet

Oct 21 2016
SeaLion Films / Graham Leader Deceptive, Welshing, Phony Company New York, London, Hamptons New York, United Kingdom Author: New York Producers: SeaLion Films Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Nov 04 2016
Swingers Party Club/Swingers Mansion/Lifestyle Ball Scott Angelo Scott Angelo, owner of Swingers Party Club, Lifestyle Ball, Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Producers: Swingers Party Club/Swingers Mansion/Lifestyle Ball Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 08 2016
Bradley Spalter Bradley Spalter is an utterly full of sh** liar and thief with zero talent. West Hollywood California Author: santa monica, California Producers: Bradley Spalter West Hollywood, California