Entertainment → Producers

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my "check" & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his "company" would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 05 2016
Manhattan Productions Did not pay me for my work New York New York Author: Brooklyn , New York Producers: Manhattan Productions New York , New York

Nov 04 2016
Heather Catania Con artist. Scammer. Known to deceive freelancers and startups, fabricates invoices and email records to emulate her falsehoods. Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Heather Catania Internet

Oct 26 2016
Kris Lamans Entertainment Corporation / Kris Lamans / KLEC / Pearl Records Scam Wire Transfer - Fake Phony Bank Transfer Request - Liar Liar Liar Sylmar California
Author: Bellevue , Washington Producers: Kris Lamans Entertainment Corporation Sylmar, California

Oct 24 2016
Orlando Independent Filmmakers Lenny Lorusso Tzvia Lorusso These people do not pay their talent and staff. Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Winter Park , Florida Producers: Orlando Independent Filmmakers Internet

Oct 21 2016
SeaLion Films / Graham Leader Deceptive, Welshing, Phony Company New York, London, Hamptons New York, United Kingdom Author: New York Producers: SeaLion Films Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Nov 04 2016
Swingers Party Club/Swingers Mansion/Lifestyle Ball Scott Angelo Scott Angelo, owner of Swingers Party Club, Lifestyle Ball, Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Producers: Swingers Party Club/Swingers Mansion/Lifestyle Ball Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 08 2016
Bradley Spalter Bradley Spalter is an utterly full of sh** liar and thief with zero talent. West Hollywood California Author: santa monica, California Producers: Bradley Spalter West Hollywood, California

Oct 06 2016
David Roma Los Angeles California Author: Burbank, California Producers: David Roma Los Angeles, California

Sep 28 2016
kevin declue domionion made a promise to help my son get famous and took alot of money from me los angles California Author: san deigo, California Producers: kevin declue los angles, California

Nov 30 2016
David capurso Against the wall, new york, los angeles, film, movies, movie, director, entertainment New York Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Producers: David capurso Internet

Sep 24 2016
Daniel Zyne I hired a video editor who hasn't come through. Los Angeles California Author: Beverly Hills, California Producers: Daniel Zyne Los Angeles, California

Sep 14 2016
TOPHER JONES DIrector Of Photography /Camera Operator/BEWARE NOT EXPERIENCE PHONY:HE HAS THE GIFT OF SOUNDING PROFESSIONAL NEW ORLEANS Internet Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Producers: TOPHER JONES DP/CAMERA NOT EXPERIENCE Internet

Sep 13 2016
Tony Kobrossi / Entertainment Ventures Entertainment Ventures / Film Ventures / Elite Sound / FRAUD / SCAM ARTIST / THIEF / FAKE PRODUCER Beverly Hills California Author: Beverly Hills, California Producers: Tony Kobrossi / Entertainment Ventures Beverly Hills,