Entertainment → Producers

Jun 27 2016
Russell Brannon Father of Chalet Brannon Russell Brannon exploits daughters cancer Orlando Florida Author: Orlando , Florida Producers: Russell Brannon Orlando , Florida

Jun 27 2016
Candu Management Delores CantĂș Rips off clients, fake promises and fake IMDB numbers. HUGE SCAM! Beverly Hills California
Author: California Producers: Candu Management Beverly Hills, California

Jun 26 2016
Rap a thon Television Myke Jones Mike Jones Scam Entertainment Company Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Producers: Rap a thon Television Columbia, South Carolina

Jun 24 2016
Raven Low Clouds Raven Lowclouds, Raven LowClouds, Ravento Espinoza Scammer and Con Artist, Liar, Hustler, Delusional Filmmaker / Director and Producer Los Angeles CA and Colorado Nationwide
Author: EVERYWHERE, California Producers: Raven Low Clouds Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
Mark Lee Jr. Mark Lee, Midi Beats, mittygotbeats@gmail.com He presents himself as a producer that sells beats online, once you pay he will cease contact. BUYERS BEWARE. Philedelphia Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Mark Lee Jr. Internet

56, Report #1311924

Jun 25 2016
Sean Waters, Sean Peden, Sean Ceres, Dana Peden, Dana Ceres, Dana Waters The dynamic duo are back again in their own words. They change names like the seasons in order to defraud investors and aspiring talent of their money Los Angeles California
Author: Henderson, Nevada Producers: Sean Waters Los Angeles, California

Jun 15 2016
Jaywan Inc TommyMike Claim to be apart of Universal Music Group as well as threaten my well being Chciago Internet, Chicago Author: Bartlett, Illinois Producers: Jaywan Inc Internet

Jun 12 2016
Mike "Snotty" Miller Mixing Bait, Switch, and Bail! Accept payment, avoid client Atlanta
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Producers: Mike Miller Atlanta,

Jun 02 2016
Patrick "Pat" Weinell I hired Patrick "Pat" Weinell as a cameraman for my film last year in Los Angeles. He emailed me the footage on WeTransfer, but the website deleted the files shortly thereafter. Pat Weinell has since moved to Australia, and I have repeatedly emailed him, begging him to PLEASE send me the film footage again. Pat has given me a series of excuses, and I have been patient and understanding. I STILL DON'T HAVE THE FILM FOOTAGE. Two weeks ago, Pat promised that he would send me the footage in two weeks. NO FOOTAGE. I just want the film footage I paid for. I have emailed Pat many, many times, again begging him for the footage. I asked him to email it to me via Dropbox. I STILL DON'T HAVE THE FOOTAGE. Sydney, Australia Australia Author: Beverly Hills, California Producers: Patrick "Pat" Weinell Internet

May 30 2016
Gloria Bocaranda Gloria Bocaranda scams Miami Entertainment people Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Producers: Gloria Bocaranda Miami, Florida

Jun 18 2016
WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENT WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENT -Musicians page CARLAH D PENDLEY / CAROLYN PENDLEYFB: WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENTFB: CARLAH D PENDLEY https://www.facebook.com/WEBGRINDENTERTAINMENTRADIO/....I would like for my Picture taken down from this page, as I did not consent to this!! Carlah Pendley is a fraud and thief and soon everyone who is and is planning on working with her, I wish y'all the best NC and NY Internet Author: St. Catherine, Wisconsin Producers: WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENT Internet

May 20 2016
Ambitious Media Ambitious FilmsAmbitiously Refused to render payment, delayed over and over again, blamed their client's pending payment, said that waiting 90 days was mandatory, has not payed after almost 6 months. New York New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Producers: Ambitious Media New York, New York

Apr 28 2016
COLIN JAMES SWEENEY Colin Sweeney Liar Marana Arizona Author: Nashville, Tennessee Producers: COLIN JAMES SWEENEY Marana, Arizona