Entertainment → Producers

Jun 12 2016
Mike "Snotty" Miller Mixing Bait, Switch, and Bail! Accept payment, avoid client Atlanta
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Producers: Mike Miller Atlanta,

Jun 02 2016
Patrick "Pat" Weinell I hired Patrick "Pat" Weinell as a cameraman for my film last year in Los Angeles. He emailed me the footage on WeTransfer, but the website deleted the files shortly thereafter. Pat Weinell has since moved to Australia, and I have repeatedly emailed him, begging him to PLEASE send me the film footage again. Pat has given me a series of excuses, and I have been patient and understanding. I STILL DON'T HAVE THE FILM FOOTAGE. Two weeks ago, Pat promised that he would send me the footage in two weeks. NO FOOTAGE. I just want the film footage I paid for. I have emailed Pat many, many times, again begging him for the footage. I asked him to email it to me via Dropbox. I STILL DON'T HAVE THE FOOTAGE. Sydney, Australia Australia Author: Beverly Hills, California Producers: Patrick "Pat" Weinell Internet

May 30 2016
Gloria Bocaranda Gloria Bocaranda scams Miami Entertainment people Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Producers: Gloria Bocaranda Miami, Florida

Jun 18 2016
WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENT WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENT -Musicians page CARLAH D PENDLEY / CAROLYN PENDLEYFB: WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENTFB: CARLAH D PENDLEY https://www.facebook.com/WEBGRINDENTERTAINMENTRADIO/....I would like for my Picture taken down from this page, as I did not consent to this!! Carlah Pendley is a fraud and thief and soon everyone who is and is planning on working with her, I wish y'all the best NC and NY Internet Author: St. Catherine, Wisconsin Producers: WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENT Internet

May 20 2016
Ambitious Media Ambitious FilmsAmbitiously Refused to render payment, delayed over and over again, blamed their client's pending payment, said that waiting 90 days was mandatory, has not payed after almost 6 months. New York New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Producers: Ambitious Media New York, New York

Apr 28 2016
COLIN JAMES SWEENEY Colin Sweeney Liar Marana Arizona Author: Nashville, Tennessee Producers: COLIN JAMES SWEENEY Marana, Arizona

Apr 22 2016
Blood money publishing Jeremy Lamont saunders aka 2 pistols (rapper) con artist, crook, scammer, drug dealer, known felon, inmate. untrustworthy, fraud odessa Florida Author: recordbusiness, Michigan Producers: Blood money publishing odessa, Florida

Apr 17 2016
Charlie Williams / EXU MEDIA XU MEDIA is a New York, Soho based rentals company that offers high end digital camera services to a broad range of clients in the film and television industry. Charlie Williams will steal from you be careful doing business with him, is a Scam, Lair man, he doesn't respect anybody and DONT HAVE A WORD New York Nationwide
Author: Brooklyn, New York Producers: Charlie Williams / EXU MEDIA Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Arizona Mixtapes arizonamixtapes.com Internet Radio Phoenix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Producers: Arizona Mixtapes Internet

Apr 05 2016
Alander Pulliam Big $ AJThe Crook FAKE Hollywood Producer. Con's production crews and musical artists! LA California
Author: LA, California Producers: Alander Pulliam LA, California

Apr 04 2016
Jeff Blue Rock Shop Music Group, Blue Ladder, Inc, Rock Shop Music Mixes False Promises and Deceitful Tactics to get your MONEY W. Hollywood California Author: Tennessee Producers: Jeff Blue W. Hollywood, California

Apr 01 2016
Sage Media Partners Townsend FilmsTownsend Entertainment Group Fraud, Bogus, Fake, none existent Agoura Hills CA Author: Agoura Hills , California Producers: Sage Media Partners Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
JibJab Media Inc. Abusive ROBO Charging company. Internet Internet Author: edinburg, Texas Producers: JibJab Media Inc. Internet

Apr 03 2016
Alander Pulliam - ALP Distribution BIG AJ Stealing money from Everyone, False promises, FAKE Producer LA California
Author: California Producers: Alander Pulliam - ALP Distribution LA, California