Unusual Rip-Off → Abusive Children

Approximately 414 Reports Found

Jan 21 2016
Taylor Paige Foundation Taylor Paige Foundation is scamming people for money Mountingrove Missouri
Author: Loveland , Colorado Abusive Children: Taylor Paige Foundation Internet

Jan 20 2016
Gentle breeze I can't get anyone to give me any answer to when my loan is paid in full I borrowed 300.00 have to pay 411.00 back I heard they rip people off I just want answers Internet Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Abusive Children: Gentle breeze Internet

Jan 11 2016
International Award Payment Center Corporate Headquarters International Award Payment Center I received a letter stating that I have won $15,000.00 and that they want me to send them $9.00 to receive the money. I was thinking that it was a scam, so I looked it up online and found out that I was right. North Kansas City Missouri
Author: CA, California Abusive Children: International Award Payment Center North Kansas City , Missouri

Jan 05 2016
Globalfastpay.com Globalccpay.com Yuguang Liu Received fake Michael Kors pocket book Shanghai, China Internet Author: Fort Edward, New York Abusive Children: Globalfastpay.com Internet

Jan 04 2016
PURRS OF LUV Scammed by PURRS OF LUV Internet Author: mt.juliet, Tennessee Abusive Children: PURRS OF LUV Internet

Dec 29 2015
Skintrium Missing items/ hateful costumer service New york Internet Author: Goodyear, Arizona Abusive Children: Skintrium Internet

Dec 14 2015
Holiday fury, American as f**k, ASF-nation, tee fury Tried to get an exchange, instead they publicly insulted me after blocking me on Facebook and Instagram Internet Author: Austin , Texas Abusive Children: Holiday fury Internet

Nov 29 2015
A t &t 260 N Jacob Dr, Bloomington, IN 47404 260 N Jacob Dr, Bloomington, IN 47404 Taylor and Sara lied and we're extremely rude Bloomington Author: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Abusive Children: A t &t 260 N Jacob Dr, Bloomington, IN 47404