Unusual Rip-Off → Abusive Children

Approximately 489 Reports Found

Sep 18 2016
Blue Fox Nutrition Fraud Sandy  Utah Author: Shore wood , Minnesota Abusive Children: Blue Fox Nutrition Sandy, Utah

Sep 03 2016
AFNI Subrogation department Got hit by a car while riding a bicycle and AFNI says I owe them $5700 Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Abusive Children: AFNI Subrogation department Internet

Sep 03 2016
Sutherland Global Services Unethical procedures Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Abusive Children: Sutherland Global Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 27 2016
Instaloan/Title max Took my money and closed down . Perry , Georgia Nationwide Author: Fort valley , Georgia Abusive Children: Instaloan/Title max Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Gameflip.com Modern retro hacked Pokemon Internet
Author: Houston , Texas Abusive Children: Gameflip.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
My pretty yorkies.com Retoya Biggins Sold me a teacup Yorkie that never existed Nor cross Internet
Author: Aurora, Illinois Abusive Children: My pretty yorkies.com Internet

7, Report #1319754

Jul 30 2016
Kindercare Kenilworth nj Dirty, understaffed and isolation of kids Kenilworth New Jersey Author: Union, New Jersey Abusive Children: Kindercare Kenilworth nj Kenilworth , New Jersey

Jul 20 2016
Sweet Paula pods I had bought $45.00 worth of pods for a wedding I was hosting. The money came out instantly and not one email back nothing. I asked for a refund and nothing and it's been 3 month's. I am livid California Internet Author: spokane, Washington Abusive Children: Sweet Paula pods Internet