Unusual Rip-Off → Abusive Children

Aug 09 2016
Gameflip.com Modern retro hacked Pokemon Internet
Author: Houston , Texas Abusive Children: Gameflip.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
My pretty yorkies.com Retoya Biggins Sold me a teacup Yorkie that never existed Nor cross Internet
Author: Aurora, Illinois Abusive Children: My pretty yorkies.com Internet

3, Report #1319754

Jul 30 2016
Kindercare Kenilworth nj Dirty, understaffed and isolation of kids Kenilworth New Jersey Author: Union, New Jersey Abusive Children: Kindercare Kenilworth nj Kenilworth , New Jersey

Jul 20 2016
Sweet Paula pods I had bought $45.00 worth of pods for a wedding I was hosting. The money came out instantly and not one email back nothing. I asked for a refund and nothing and it's been 3 month's. I am livid California Internet Author: spokane, Washington Abusive Children: Sweet Paula pods Internet

Jul 01 2016
Global Transaction Pet Airways Free African Grey Parrot, Send $175 through Western Union, Bird will be delivered in 6 hours. Bessemer Alabama
Author: Lubbock, Texas Abusive Children: Global Transaction Pet Airways Bessemer , Alabama

Jun 23 2016
Fast move inc. I called for a quote they gave a quote for 1100 dollars wen they load the truck it went up to 1700 dollars they lied to me they told me 3 to 5 businesses days for delivery  Nationwide Author: Spring hill, Florida Abusive Children: Fast move inc. Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
American esoteric society Joesph  Nationwide Author: Huntsville, Alabama Abusive Children: American esoteric society

May 31 2016
Accu Metrics Accu metrics is a big scam don't do it to yourself please! Canada Internet Author: Florida Abusive Children: Accu Metrics Internet

May 29 2016
Butler Rose Jameson for a month straight told me i was a winner of a cash prize&asked for $20 to receive it (everyday) Fresh Medows New York Author: Rochester, New York Abusive Children: Butler Rose Jameson Fresh Medows, New York