Health & Fitness → Health Spas

Apr 17 2014
Lumanelle Charged 89$, $89, and $79 for three "free samplels" plus the postage and shipping Internet Author: Ruidoso, New Mexico Health Spas: Lumanelle Internet

Apr 17 2014
Gold's Gym Bobby Jones Pkwy Augusta ABC Financial Services Gold's Gym membership cancellation automatic renewal unauthorized charges failure to follow contract terms Augusta Georgia Author: Virginia Health Spas: Gold's Gym Bobby Jones Pkwy Augusta Augusta, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Sam Adams, West Seattle Club, HollyStone Holdings LLC, Oregon Athletic Clubs, West Seattle Athletic Club Ex Seahawk Sams Adams takes the title as the worst businessman in history by ripping off consumers and employees Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Health Spas: Sam Adams Bellevue, Washington

Apr 13 2014
Planet Fitness Western Blvd., Raleigh, NC Does Not Welcome Black Women Hostile towards black female members, unfriendly, toxic environment Raleigh North Carolina Author: North Carolina Health Spas: Planet Fitnes Raleigh, North Carolina

Apr 10 2014
Skin HD DO not order this product!!!! WARNING this is a rip-off! Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Health Spas: Skin HD Internet

Apr 09 2014
Diamond Incorporated Diamond InternationalFlower Peel Ronald GreenbergHelen Greenberg These con artists borrow money from investors and never pay them back Adelaide Australia Internet Author: Sydney, Alabama Health Spas: Diamond Incorporated Internet

Apr 08 2014
Image medical spa Zhanna Zitsbank, angela armenakis Mirella Tassioupolus Injectable scam Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Parkland , Florida Health Spas: Image medical spa Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Apr 04 2014
Spa Sasse Very Rude! Portland Oregon Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Health Spas: Spa Sasse Portland, Oregon

Apr 02 2014
Anytime Fitness Beware of Anytime Fitness in Uniontown Pa Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: Uniontown, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Anytime Fitness Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Apr 01 2014
Life Time Fitness ,Sometime last year I received an invitation in the mail around the first week in December from this place name lifetime fitness for a three day tryout so I call and talked to a young man name Kevin Johnson who told me it just for December because it’s not a full month which would run 76 dollars per month , I instructed that I can’t afford such money per month so he gave me a probate which it was 30 dollars just for December so I agreed to pay the 30 dollars from my account and as closing the agreement I once again indicated I can’t afford to go no further than just this month which it was for the remaining month. so after that my name has being forward without my consent. On March 21, 2014 215.00 dollars was taking out my account for no purpose that I attended. so I called the Lenexa Kansas Police the police report number are 14-10557….email (((REDACTED)))@outlook.com le kansas Author: Olathe, Kansas Health Spas: Life Time Fitness Nationwide

Mar 31 2014
Planet Fitness FRAUDULENT BILLING/UNWILLING TO CANCEL OR REFUND Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Health Spas: Planet Fitness Vancouver, Washington

Mar 30 2014
EURO-MED MANAGEMENT SERVICES, LLC (Euro Med Spa) (AnnMarie Ridgle) I paid for 2 packages of treatments, each to include 6 treatments, and now the business is shut down. I have not received all my treatments and they won't give me my money back. The owner AnnMarie Ridgle will not return my calls and the other owner Dawn H. states that she can't do my treatments without charging me a fee, which I already paid for. Now I'm out of $330 for treatment I did not receive! Norfolk Virginia
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Health Spas: Euro Med Spa Norfolk, Virginia

Mar 29 2014
AuraVie Sent an order AFTER I cancelled my first order and returned everything to them! Van Nuys California Author: St. Louis, Missouri Health Spas: AuraVie Nationwide

Mar 28 2014
Value Point Distribution Carter Wright, Mgr., Crystal, Sales/Service Ordered hot tub,paid $2,298.00 on Dec.07,2013- No delivery, no refund to date. internet California Author: Citra, Florida Health Spas: Value Point Distribution internet, California

Mar 27 2014
Serriwrapssanjose Rip me off, she dont get back to customers for customers support , told me lies, California California Author: Carlsbad, California Health Spas: It's works California, Select State/Province

Mar 27 2014
Pinnacle Training Center Knocked an old man infront of everyone after trash talking happened at the gym Cedar Park Texas Author: austin, Texas Health Spas: Pinnacle Training Center Cedar Park, Texas

Mar 25 2014
Fitworks Norwood / Jaime Taylor JT Automatic Renewal Deception/ Lies Cincinnati Ohio Author: cincinnati, Ohio Health Spas: Fitworks Norwood / Jaime Taylor Select State/Province

Mar 25 2014
ABC Financial, Swift Financial, Gold's Gym Will not stop collections even though they agree I don't owe them anything! Sherwood Arkansas Author: Gilbert, Arizona Health Spas: ABC Financial Sherwood, Arkansas

19, Report #1131984

Mar 19 2014
Sunlighten Connie Zach Sauna Fire Overland Park Kansas Author: California Health Spas: Sunlighten Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 17 2014
Jen Selter / Jennifer Selter Jen Selter Obnoxious Pathetic Loser New York New York
Author: Lake Worth, Florida Health Spas: Jen Selter New York, New York

Mar 15 2014
The Rush Fitness Complex The Rush DONT sign your name to training sessions until you try just ONE to see if it works for you. High Point North Carolina Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Health Spas: The Rush Fitness Complex High Point, North Carolina