Health & Fitness → Health Spas

Jul 28 2014
Beach Ready LLC Without my concent this company continues to send me Levela Anti Age formula each month. I am afraid a whopping bill will appear one day Silver Springs Nevada Author: Kentfield, California Health Spas: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Jul 26 2014
YOUFIT YouFit won't stop charging me. Phoenix, AZ Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Health Spas: YOUFIT Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Anytime Fitness They force you int a 12 month contract, the gym has no paper towels & unisex bathrooms (yuck) Costs as much as a premier club Lake Wales Florida Author: Lake Wales, Florida Health Spas: Anytime Fitness Lake Wales, Florida

Jul 24 2014
Azani Medical Spa inexperienced peronnel doing dermal filler injections Bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Health Spas: Azani Medical Spa Bethlehem , Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2014
Nuvalift, Alex Podgurski AP Funding Ltd., Menzies LLP, & Alex Podgurski Intentional deception and Fraud to sell products San Diego, California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Nuvalift, Alex Podgurski San Diego, , California

Jul 24 2014
W3 -The Owner Lady Shari Whitley- Women's Workout World- Women's Workout and Wellness- Women's Workout They went bankrupt and closed the gym Downers Grove Illinois Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Health Spas: W3 Downers Grove, Illinois

Jul 13 2014
Laser East Med Spa GAIL SEDDON, SEAN LYNCH ripoff, stay away, snake oil, lyers, con artists, COMMACK New York Author: commack, New York Health Spas: Laser East Med Spa COMMACK, New York

Jul 11 2014
The Workout Club Owner took monthly dues months before closing Derry New Hampshire Author: Derry, New Hampshire Health Spas: The Workout Club Derry, New Hampshire

Jul 11 2014
Zoo Health Club Unethical and gather personal info without policies manchester New Hampshire Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Health Spas: Zoo Health Club manchester , New Hampshire

Jul 10 2014
Blast Fitness Blast Fitness Cambridge blast fitness portersq ripoff Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Health Spas: Blast Fitness Cambridge, Massachusetts

Jul 09 2014
Michelle Owner HiBeautiful.org, Anna -Owner - Ginger Chi, Open Sky CS Very poor, discriminating customer service, refused service, defamed my character Internet Author: Midland, Texas Health Spas: Michelle Owner HiBeautiful.org Internet

Jul 07 2014
Platinum Family Fitness Whitby lying, scamming, gym Whitby Ontario Author: whitby, Ontario Health Spas: Platinum Family Fitness Whitby, Ontario

Jul 06 2014
Dr Wellness Recdiect outlets Was this a new tub???? Have my Doubts!!! Kingsport Tennessee Author: Highland, Indiana Health Spas: Dr Wellness Kingsport, Tennessee

Jul 05 2014
360 Health Club Worse rip off old club! Only very old members and very old teachers! reseda California Author: reseda, California Health Spas: 360 Health Clug reseda, California

Jul 05 2014
golds gym raven kinson , john toole, and amy sexual harrasment to my client and my family, termination of being ill, rascim towards african american employees augusta Georgia Author: augusta ga, Georgia Health Spas: golds gym augusta, Georgia

Jul 01 2014
Massage envy Manhattan Beach UNETHICAL, UNPROFESSIONAL BUNCH OF STAFF Manhattan Beach California Author: Redlands, California Health Spas: Massage envy Manhattan Beach Manhattan Beach, California

Jun 20 2014
24 Hour Fitness Aubrey Callahan at Triangle Square location in Costa Mesa, California Aubrey Callahan, earphones Costa Mesa California Author: California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Costa Mesa, California

Jun 18 2014
HealthBuy.com, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals 350 N.Glenoaks Blvd Burbank, California U.S.A. I made a one time purchuse and the next thing I know I am getting product that I never ordered in the mail and being charged extreme prices for product I have no use for. When I tried to locate the company name phone number ( because I needed to speak with a person) it was almost impossible. I did not stop until I found what I was looking for. The first comuster service rep hung-up on me. I called back. They tried to tell me I agreed to "terms and conditions" which I had not. needless to say I have yet to receive my money. I sent the product back (which cost me another $13.00). I have contacted my bank and I am reporting here. These companies take advantage of people everyday all over the country. This needs to stop and I need my money back. Iam a single mother of two girls I don't have an extra $130.00 for something I never odered or wanted. Burbank, California Author: Muskegon, Michigan Health Spas: HealthBuy.com, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals 350 N.Glenoaks Blvd Burbank, California U.S.A. Burbank,, California

Jun 17 2014
Womens Workout/ Shari Whitley COMPANY RIPPED ME OFF. Hometown Illinois Author: Illinois Health Spas: Womens Workout/ Shari Whitley Hometown, Illinois

Jun 16 2014
LA Fitness -  Steve G., Raphael Misrepresented their Contracts - Membership Agreements columbus Ohio Author: NEW ALBANY, Ohio Health Spas: LA Fitness - Columbus, OH columbus, Ohio

Poland