Health & Fitness → Health Spas

Jul 13 2014
Laser East Med Spa GAIL SEDDON, SEAN LYNCH ripoff, stay away, snake oil, lyers, con artists, COMMACK New York Author: commack, New York Health Spas: Laser East Med Spa COMMACK, New York

Jul 11 2014
The Workout Club Owner took monthly dues months before closing Derry New Hampshire Author: Derry, New Hampshire Health Spas: The Workout Club Derry, New Hampshire

Jul 11 2014
Zoo Health Club Unethical and gather personal info without policies manchester New Hampshire Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Health Spas: Zoo Health Club manchester , New Hampshire

Jul 10 2014
Blast Fitness Blast Fitness Cambridge blast fitness portersq ripoff Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Health Spas: Blast Fitness Cambridge, Massachusetts

Jul 09 2014
Michelle Owner HiBeautiful.org, Anna -Owner - Ginger Chi, Open Sky CS Very poor, discriminating customer service, refused service, defamed my character Internet Author: Midland, Texas Health Spas: Michelle Owner HiBeautiful.org Internet

Jul 07 2014
Platinum Family Fitness Whitby lying, scamming, gym Whitby Ontario Author: whitby, Ontario Health Spas: Platinum Family Fitness Whitby, Ontario

Jul 06 2014
Dr Wellness Recdiect outlets Was this a new tub???? Have my Doubts!!! Kingsport Tennessee Author: Highland, Indiana Health Spas: Dr Wellness Kingsport, Tennessee

Jul 05 2014
360 Health Club Worse rip off old club! Only very old members and very old teachers! reseda California Author: reseda, California Health Spas: 360 Health Clug reseda, California

Jul 05 2014
golds gym raven kinson , john toole, and amy sexual harrasment to my client and my family, termination of being ill, rascim towards african american employees augusta Georgia Author: augusta ga, Georgia Health Spas: golds gym augusta, Georgia

Jul 01 2014
Massage envy Manhattan Beach UNETHICAL, UNPROFESSIONAL BUNCH OF STAFF Manhattan Beach California Author: Redlands, California Health Spas: Massage envy Manhattan Beach Manhattan Beach, California

Jun 20 2014
24 Hour Fitness Aubrey Callahan at Triangle Square location in Costa Mesa, California Aubrey Callahan, earphones Costa Mesa California Author: California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Costa Mesa, California

Jun 18 2014
HealthBuy.com, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals 350 N.Glenoaks Blvd Burbank, California U.S.A. I made a one time purchuse and the next thing I know I am getting product that I never ordered in the mail and being charged extreme prices for product I have no use for. When I tried to locate the company name phone number ( because I needed to speak with a person) it was almost impossible. I did not stop until I found what I was looking for. The first comuster service rep hung-up on me. I called back. They tried to tell me I agreed to "terms and conditions" which I had not. needless to say I have yet to receive my money. I sent the product back (which cost me another $13.00). I have contacted my bank and I am reporting here. These companies take advantage of people everyday all over the country. This needs to stop and I need my money back. Iam a single mother of two girls I don't have an extra $130.00 for something I never odered or wanted. Burbank, California Author: Muskegon, Michigan Health Spas: HealthBuy.com, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals 350 N.Glenoaks Blvd Burbank, California U.S.A. Burbank,, California

Jun 17 2014
Womens Workout/ Shari Whitley COMPANY RIPPED ME OFF. Hometown Illinois Author: Illinois Health Spas: Womens Workout/ Shari Whitley Hometown, Illinois

Jun 16 2014
LA Fitness -  Steve G., Raphael Misrepresented their Contracts - Membership Agreements columbus Ohio Author: NEW ALBANY, Ohio Health Spas: LA Fitness - Columbus, OH columbus, Ohio

Jun 15 2014
Steve Nash Fitness Rip Offs ? Let's see ! Richmond British Columbia Author: Richmond BC, British Columbia Health Spas: Steve Nash Fitness Richmond, British Columbia

Jun 12 2014
Club Fitness Contract Scam Saint Louis Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Health Spas: Club Fitness Nationwide

Jun 11 2014
Gold's Gym West Covina I have been over charged 3 times in less then a year. Once for $252, $138 and now $20. It takes them 2 months to give you a refund and for the other 2 i was totally ripped off. I'm not getting my money back. It's no wonder they want you account number to enroll! West Covina California Author: West Covina, California Health Spas: Gold's Gym West Covina West Covina, California

Jun 10 2014
Spa Team International Paul MeekSuzanne Ford Completely unethical and incompetent. Did not deliver anything as promised. Ft. Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Florida Health Spas: Spa Team International Nationwide

Jun 05 2014
Andrew Rudnick This person is a fraud. I purchased 2 lasar packages from his NY location, paid over @3000.00 for laser hair treatments and he went out of business from day to night. I tried calling his corporate offices only to get a voicemail. He stole my hard earned money fully knowing that he was not going to stay open. In researching this man with my attorney we have found that many clients were robbed. Not only did he close his NY location , he was also shut down from Boston and Florida for not paying his lease. He is also being convicted of identity theft and fraud. He took loans out using his own employees identity. Boca Raton , florida Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Health Spas: Andrew Rudnick Boca Raton, Select State/Province

Jun 05 2014
south shore laser South Shore Lasers Shady, Deceptive, THEY SELL SNAKE OIL! NOTHING WORKS! Babylon New York
Author: Babylon, New York Health Spas: south shore laser Babylon, New York

Jun 04 2014
Prestige Spa covers I call to report a claim on my spa cover that I have had less than 1.5 years they told me the would send me a warranty form it was a landry list of ten items and at the bottom it stated that they will let you know in 5-7 days if they would honor the warranty . Pinllas Park Florida Author: Interlachen , Florida Health Spas: Prestige Spa covers Pinllas Park, Florida

22, Report #1152090

Jun 04 2014
Future Fitness Future Fitness GymJustina in the Accounting DeptThe Owner Future Fitness refuses to cancel my husbands membership and won't tell me if they are billing my Insurance company for my account Turnersville and also the Berlin Accounting dept New Jersey Author: Blackwood, New Jersey Health Spas: Future Fitness Turnersville, New Jersey