Health & Fitness → Health Spas

1, Report #1319706

Jul 30 2016
Rona Hummel of Nu Glo Medi Spa Rona Hummel is a Thief Hewlett New York Author: New York Health Spas: Rona Hummel of Nu Glo Medi Spa Hewlett, New York

2, Report #1319688

Jul 29 2016
Gold's Gym I want to cancell my membership. I was told to send an email to this address for cancellation. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Verona, Wisconsin Health Spas: Gold's Gym Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 20 2016
Metro Athletics Club Ripoff lafayette IN Author: WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana Health Spas: Metro Athletics Club Indiana

Jul 15 2016
Hydrolux and Cellvia Refused refund even though they confirmed my cancellation order Internet Author: Montreal, Alabama Health Spas: Hydrolux and Cellvia Internet

Jul 05 2016
Anytime Fitness Perry Hall, MD Cancelled in December yet still being charged in July Perry Hall Maryland Author: Raspeburg, Maryland Health Spas: Anytime Fitness Perry Hall, MD Perry Hall, Maryland

Jul 01 2016
Ufc gym Turnerville Lied about cancellation, hid contract from us, autorenewed after cancelation Turnersville New Jersey Author: Clementon, New Jersey Health Spas: Ufc gym Blackwood, New Jersey

Jul 01 2016
ocean Skin Care (venofye, Truffoire) Hard sell, potentially dangerous product Chatsworth,Ca california Author: carmel, California Health Spas: ocean Skin Care Chatsworth,Ca,

Jun 15 2016
Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York Corporate Office - Astoria location They are taking money from your account even after you cancel membership New York New York Author: Astoria, New York Health Spas: Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York New York, New York

Jun 15 2016
Wellbridge Fitness Flatirons Athletic Club They continued charging me after I canceled. I canceled in person (which I shouldn't have to do). Boulder Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Health Spas: Wellbridge Fitness Boulder, Colorado

Jun 11 2016
Thumbtack I believe thumbtack website is a fraud. Professionals are trying to find work and they are taking money and we are getting no work from it Internet Author: Phoenix , Arizona Health Spas: Thumbtack Internet

Jun 10 2016
Thin Ice Spa The Thin Ice Spa, Thin Ice, Evin Abromowitz, Sandy Fischer Very Dangerous and Dishonest Buyer Beware Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Health Spas: Thin Ice Spa Tucson, Arizona

Jun 06 2016
any time fitness palm bay any time finess palm bay fl is ripping me off 32.00 per month stole my money i never ordered palm bay Florida Author: palm bay, Florida Health Spas: any time fitness palm bay palm bay, Florida

Jun 05 2016
any time fitness i am being charged a recurning charge on my credit card for a membership i didnt order palm bay Florida Author: palm bay, Florida Health Spas: any time fitness palm bay, Florida

May 28 2016
Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Lured into large purchase with promise of "immediate cash back". Cozumel Mexico Author: Woodlawn, Kentucky Health Spas: Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Cozumel, Other

May 27 2016
Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Continue to run my charge card after repeated requests to cancel membership Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Bradenton, Florida

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 24 2016
Hot Yoga Spa Laser Lipo of Virginia, Ripoff, fraudulent company Mclean Virginia Author: sterling, Virginia Health Spas: Hot Yoga Spa Mclean, Virginia

May 24 2016
puritybeauty my order never came to me and the took my money South East United States Internet Author: Nicosia, Alabama Health Spas: puritybeauty Internet

May 23 2016
miravie skin products miravie is worthless and not risk free, miravie lies. they refuse a refund. Internet Author: macon, Georgia Health Spas: miravie skin products Internet