Health & Fitness → Health Spas

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 04 2016
Kevo eye care faceservumasti.org Jetvill*Kuvo eye care Kevo Eye Cream Rip off! Beware Nationwide
Author: Colleyville, Texas Health Spas: Kevo eye care Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Vine Vera Alderwood Dead Sea, Merlot facial peel Benjamin tested facial peel on the underside of my right arm showing like dead skin to be rubbed off from the prodict, later that evening I tested it on the exact same spot, expecting different result, but no it looked exactly like how Benjamin the manager did on my arm. Lynnwood Washington
Author: Renton, Washington Health Spas: Vine Vera Lynnwood, Washington

Dec 01 2016
Sculptafit/Joey Atlas/ Sculptabody, Inc. Deceptive Business Practices/Bait and Switch Jacksonville, Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Sculptafit/Joey Atlas

Nov 30 2016
Square credit card processing Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Square credit card processing Internet

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 22 2016
Orange Theory Fitness Buyer Be Very Aware .... horrible membership rules!!! Stony Broo9k New York Author: Stony Brook, New York Health Spas: Orange Theory Fitness Stony Broo9k, New York

Nov 16 2016
Nuage skin care Scam San Francisco Internet Author: Leesburg, Virginia Health Spas: Nuage skin care Internet

Nov 07 2016
Work Out World i La Mirada RIP OFF WORLD! BULLIED INTO A PERSONAL TRAINER, PAID OVER $600 IN FULL AND COMPANY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS - NO REFUND La Mirada CALIFORNIA Author: Whittier, California Health Spas: Work Out World i La Mirada La Mirada, CA

Nov 04 2016
Lifetime Athletic Sandy Springs Age Discrimination Sandy Springs Georgia Author: roswell, Georgia Health Spas: Lifetime Athletic Sandy Springs Sandy Springs, Georgia

Oct 26 2016
Active.com Active ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK I was charged 69.95 on 10/24/2016 for 'renewal' of account. I never had an account to begin with. Still don't. No city but located in TX Internet
Author: Westwood, Massachusetts Health Spas: Active.com Internet

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 21 2016
Retro Fitness East Meadow Owners Mike, Amanda & Christina Charged me for months after my membership was canceled. East Meadow New York Author: Massapequa , New York Health Spas: Retro Fitness East Meadow East Meadow, New York

Oct 18 2016
Austin Michael Media William Waggoner Scam Artist ...William Waggoner solicited me through Linkedin for email marketing. He called everyday and was a slick skilled talker. He talked about his christian values and the kids he adopted in Las Vegas and he grew up in Ohio and the whole song and dance. Las vegas Nevada Author: Fairview Park , Ohio Health Spas: Austin Michael Media Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 17 2016
Jazzercise Angie Michael Please don't rent from this lady had mental issues changes her mind like changing underwear one day she loves you says your helping her next day she steals your marketing material stay away from this unprofessional bipolar Henderson Nevada
Author: Henderson , Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Jazzercise Henderson , Nevada

Oct 12 2016
Anytime Fitness Continually charges your card even after being asked to stop - Makes it impossible to cancel! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Anytime Fitness Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 11 2016
Dr. Tattoff Scam Atlanta Nationwide Author: McDonough , Georgia Health Spas: Dr. Tattoff Nationwide