Health & Fitness → Health Spas

Jun 10 2016
Thin Ice Spa The Thin Ice Spa, Thin Ice, Evin Abromowitz, Sandy Fischer Very Dangerous and Dishonest Buyer Beware Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Health Spas: Thin Ice Spa Tucson, Arizona

Jun 06 2016
any time fitness palm bay any time finess palm bay fl is ripping me off 32.00 per month stole my money i never ordered palm bay Florida Author: palm bay, Florida Health Spas: any time fitness palm bay palm bay, Florida

Jun 05 2016
any time fitness i am being charged a recurning charge on my credit card for a membership i didnt order palm bay Florida Author: palm bay, Florida Health Spas: any time fitness palm bay, Florida

May 28 2016
Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Lured into large purchase with promise of "immediate cash back". Cozumel Mexico Author: Woodlawn, Kentucky Health Spas: Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Cozumel, Other

May 27 2016
Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Continue to run my charge card after repeated requests to cancel membership Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Bradenton, Florida

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 24 2016
Hot Yoga Spa Laser Lipo of Virginia, Ripoff, fraudulent company Mclean Virginia Author: sterling, Virginia Health Spas: Hot Yoga Spa Mclean, Virginia

May 24 2016
puritybeauty my order never came to me and the took my money South East United States Internet Author: Nicosia, Alabama Health Spas: puritybeauty Internet

May 23 2016
miravie skin products miravie is worthless and not risk free, miravie lies. they refuse a refund. Internet Author: macon, Georgia Health Spas: miravie skin products Internet

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet

May 19 2016
Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier Frank Mentier personal trainerFrank Mentier coachFrank Mentier spin instructorFrank Mentier barrys bootcampFrank Mentier Equinox Frank Mentier took me to court after I lost 40 pounds on my own without him West hollywood California
Author: Los Angeles , California Health Spas: Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier West hollywood , California

May 19 2016
New body care spa Advanced laser spa They are fraudulent! products don't work! Had severe headaches after leaving. They closed down and reopened with my prepaid money for future services. Beware they are on Groupon racking up new victims chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Health Spas: New body care spa chicago, Illinois

May 18 2016
Fitness Connection Rip Off/ Fraud/ Non Compliant/ BBB Rating F/ NO CEO, BOARD MEMBERS OR COMMITTEES DAllas / Ft Worth Metroplex Texas Author: Plano, Texas Health Spas: Fitness Connection Nationwide

May 18 2016
ABC Crunch Fitness Fraudulent Recurring Credit Card Charges! Bradenton Florida Author: SARASOTA, Florida Health Spas: ABC Crunch Fitness Bradenton, Florida

May 12 2016
Thryve Fitness Solutions Unethical, uncaring, unprofessional, unregulated Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Health Spas: Thryve Fitness Solutions Dallas, Texas

May 07 2016
A Tranquil Day Never Showed Up/ Returned Phone Calls for a prepaid service Denver Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Health Spas: A Tranquil Day Denver, Colorado

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide