Health & Fitness → Health Spas

Pure Fitness For Women Unprofessional, Not empathetic Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Pure Fitness For Women Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jan 06 2014
City Cosmetics Misleading advertising Salt Lake City Utah Author: Lauderhll, Florida Health Spas: City Lips Salt Lake City, Utah

Jan 06 2014
LA Fitness Ocoee Fl deceitful ocoee Florida Author: orlando, Florida Health Spas: LA Fitness Ocoee Fl ocoee, Florida

Jan 05 2014
Massage Envy I had a six month contract. After six months, I told the girl at the desk I was ending my contract. She said that would be fine. They charged my credit card for three more months and told me I would have to come in and sign a paper saying I ended my contract. I am a senior citizen and we are in a middle of a bad snow storm. I would think the people at the front desk would have informed me I had to sign a paper ending my contract.. Every time you call, there is a new superviisor. DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACT WITH MASSAGE ENVY. Orland Park Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Spas: Massage Envy Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 04 2014
Skinfixspa Groupon sold me a $29 faial.they set the appt with me via email..even confirmed for today..never answered their phone..I drove up there..no sign..no sidewalk shoveled...no one there..I aired twenty minutes and left. Now I have to try and get groupon to gi Rip off on groupon Westfield Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Health Spas: Skinfixspa Westfield, Indiana

Jan 03 2014
sleek med spa Lifetime Membership Cancelled! boca raton Florida Author: marco island, Florida Health Spas: sleek med spa boca raton, Florida

Jan 02 2014
Melaleuca, Inc. Melaleuca -- The Wellness CompanyMelaleuca FoundationMelaleuca You TubeVitality For LifeMelaleuc Sales Trap - very easily snagged, but very difficult to get free of them Idaho Falls Idaho Author: Seminole, Florida Health Spas: Melaleuca, Inc. Idaho Falls, Idaho

83, Report #1112093

Jan 01 2014
L.a. Fitness Ballys I have tried canceling for 5 years Long beach California Author: Long beach, California Health Spas: L.a. Fitness Long beach, California

Dec 29 2013
Thomas Klinkenberg Colorado Athletic Club BoulderWellbridge Fraud, Liar, Cheat, Felon Boulder Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Health Spas: Thomas Klinkenberg Boulder, Colorado

Dec 29 2013
Value Point Distribution hottubsandportablespas.com Lies and more lies, endless run around, avoid this company at all costs Mill Valley California Author: Azle, Texas Health Spas: Value Point Distribution California

Dec 18 2013
Club Detox Buyer beware! My wife signed up for the plan but never used it very much. When I stopped by to discuss cancelling the account with Rod over spoke and explained that we weren't being charged (which was completely incorrect) - I assumed my wife had cancelled. Two months later when I noticed the charges on our account I brought the issue to them to resolve respectfully. I got nothing but a defensive owner Lanka and a harsh explanation of the binding contract.  Laguna Niguel California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Health Spas: Club Detox Laguna Niguel, CA 92677, Select State/Province

Dec 18 2013
Colorado Athletic Club Boulder Wellbridge Scam Gym That Lies to Members and Cheats Them Boulder Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Health Spas: Colorado Athletic Club Boulder Boulder, Colorado

Dec 17 2013
SkinFix Spa Westfield, Indiana Jon Kidd and Trina Byers Look them up in the phonebook or on FB Scam!!!! As frustrating as it was that he wouldnt return calls. He's pretty dumb.He left a great paper trail for us. It criminal and there should be enough of us to stop them from ever doing it again. Westfield & Noblesville Indiana Author: Logansport, Indiana Health Spas: SkinFix Spa Westfield, IN Westfield, Indiana

Dec 17 2013
LA Fitness Bennie smooth talking snake Don't sign any contracts with LA Fitness Arlington Texas Author: arlington, Texas Health Spas: LA Fitness Arlington, Texas

Gold's Gym Dishonest, Upselling, Lying, Rude, Inhumane Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Gold's Gym Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 15 2013
Golds Gym, Avoid Golds Gym Milford NH ABC Financial rip off Milford New Hampshire Author: Wilton, New Hampshire Health Spas: Golds Gym Milford Milford , New Hampshire

Dec 15 2013
SkinFix Spa owner Trina Byers and Jon Kidd Took my money. Went under. No refund for unused services! Westfield Indiana Author: Whitestown, Indiana Health Spas: SkinFix Spa Westfield, Indiana

Dec 14 2013
Auravie Charged my credit card 97.88 without authorization. Had ordered a free trial with only charge foe shipping. Nothing stated about charge after 10 days Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Health Spas: Auravie Internet

Dec 11 2013
24 Hour Fitness The 24 Hour Fitness “Lifetime” Membership” scam, and /or “Renovation for Exclusion” scam Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Select State/Province