Health & Fitness → Health Spas

76, Report #1219074

Mar 30 2015
perfect body scamm bayshore New York Author: bayshore, New York Health Spas: perfect body bayshore, New York

Mar 20 2015
Massage Spa and Retreat Deceptive scam operations Woodbury Minnesota Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Health Spas: Massage Spa and Retreat Woodbury, Minnesota

Mar 18 2015
EVOLUTION FITNESS REFUSED TO RESPOND OR RECTIFY TWO DOUBLE CHARGES Monterey California Author: Sacramento, California Health Spas: EVOLUTION FITNESS Monterey, California

Mar 18 2015
fitness evolution JC manger of the meridian branch in san Jose on meridian fraudelant credit card payments san jose California Author: san Jose , California Health Spas: fitness evolution san jose , California

Mar 14 2015
Fitness 19 of Arroyo Grande Deceptive and Fraudulent Advertising Arroyo Grande California Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Health Spas: Fitness 19 of Arroyo Grande Arroyo Grande, California

Mar 13 2015
Ballys Total Fittness I was forced to sign a countract with BTF. Because the Manager for the Personal trainer Department said need to have a Personal trainer before i start exercising. Jamaica New York Author: Jamaica, New York Health Spas: Ballys Total Fittness Jamaica, New York

Mar 13 2015
Zen Spa Karlaplan Stockholm Zen's Spa Stockholm Sweden Oseriöst och otrevligt bemötande Frivolous and shrift stockholm Sweden Author: Stockholm, Other Health Spas: Zen Spa Karlaplan Stockholm Nationwide

Mar 10 2015
Golds Gym/01 Fitness Evolution Swift Funds Collections Turned me over to Swift Fnds and never ever contacted me about my bill. This is funny because I had auto pay out of my checking and when it converted from Gold's to Fitness they quit taking money out of my acct. so I assumed since it was under a new name I would have to sign up again and just never did. Then I find out 2 years later almost that I have an outrageous bill in collections! No One EVER notified me of the bill building up they just quit taking the money out of my checking and then this! This is the worst company ever! Golds and Fitness Evolution they are abusing people and purposely wrecking everyones credit! Zimmerman Minnesota Author: Gilbert, Minnesota Health Spas: Golds Gym/01 Fitness Evolution Zimmerman, Minnesota

Mar 05 2015
Nerium International LLC Nerium International, LLC4004 Belt Line Road, Suite 112Addison, TX 75001Will Call : Nerium International, LLC4006 Belt Line Road, Suite 100Addison, TX 75001Hours: 9am to 5pm CSTUSA Support: 855-463-7486Canadian Support: 888-304-6046Mexico Supp I was told that I had a 100% money-back guarantee if the product didn't work for me.  Bedford TX Author: Fairfax, Virginia Health Spas: Nerium International LLC Nationwide

Mar 03 2015
LA Fitness Membership/Credit Card Scam Scam, Ripoff, Poor Customer Service, Bad Business Practices Bridgeville Pennsylvania Author: Carnegie, Pennsylvania Health Spas: LA Fitness Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

Mar 03 2015
Bea Derma Beau Derm RIPOFF Santa Ana Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Health Spas: Bea Derma Nationwide

Feb 25 2015
Crossroads Fitness Layton, Utah Crooks!! Don't join this gym!!!! Layton Utah Author: Utah Health Spas: Crossroads Fitness Layton, Utah Layton, Utah

Feb 25 2015
Custom Built Training Shameful, Broken Promises, Lack of Customer Service. Margate Florida Author: Margate, Florida Health Spas: Custom Built Training Nationwide

Feb 24 2015
fitness connection fitness connection pasadena texas I am getting the run around is impossible to drop this membership there is a lot of web sites with this address and some webs want money to assist with the cansallation pasadena texas Author: Pasadena, Texas Health Spas: fitness connection Nationwide

Feb 21 2015
Rec Direct poor quality Houston Texas
Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Health Spas: Rec Direct Houston, Texas

Feb 19 2015
Secret of the Islands GREASY ODORLESS JUNK Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Secret of the Islands Internet

92, Report #1209515

Feb 16 2015
valuepointdistribution I paid for a hot tub.Never receaved it nor did they give me my money back.3797.00 total they did send me a check for 630.00 on a closed account.My lawyer said theres nothing to do.I wish there were mill valley California Author: westcliffe, Colorado Health Spas: valuepointdistribution mill valley, California

93, Report #1209457

Feb 16 2015
24 Hour Fitness "Free Pass" ads and member sold "Guest Passes" are not honored/scams Hermosa Beach California Author: Culver City, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Hermosa Beach, California

94, Report #1209216

Feb 15 2015
Anytime Fitness Anytime Fitness Hwy60 Lake Wales unethical business practices Lake Wales Florida Author: Lake Wales, Florida Health Spas: Anytime Fitness Lake Wales , Florida