Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Road Rage

Approximately 31 Reports Found

Jul 24 2015
Michael Dennis Mcewen MDM Group, MC, Mikel, landscapebymichaelMichael DMC McEwen Con Artist, Arrest records, MANY Judgements, identity theft, cheeats on his wife West Hollywood California Author: Inglewood, California Road Rage: Michael Dennis Mcewen West Hollywood, California

Mar 31 2014
rosland capital ,rosland capital sold me gold coins for ridiculous gains.One coin worth $180 was sold to me for $1900.00. The salesman was Vince and the owner or manager only took up for him when I called back and ask them to buy the gold back from me like their advertisement on TV stated at the time. Also misrepresented other coin values that were worth about $1100.00 for $2300.00 . Said also that they were allowed to make 49% and that they had recorded me accepting the coins. I cannot even stand to watch their commercial on TV. They are deceptive and liars and the management will not do anything to make things right. Be aware. Santa Monica California Author: Sherman, Texas Road Rage: rosland capital Santa Monica, California

Mar 14 2014
hoosier tradewinds did not pay me/changed my pay/ filed false report on DAC about me arcadia Indiana Author: denver, Colorado Road Rage: hoosier tradewinds arcadia, Indiana

Jul 05 2013
Fastloans.com I never have received a loan from fastloan.com and they are taken out money out of my checking account. Internet  Author: Conway, Arkansas Road Rage: Fastloans.com Internet

Nov 29 2012
Universal-taxi in Addison 1740 W. Armitage Ct. I was told that my contract can be cancell at any time and that I will work in the Cicero il and Berwyn il area and to take the cab for a day and if I don't feel comfortable that I can return the cab Addison , Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Road Rage: Universal-taxi in Addison Addison, Illinois

Dec 15 2011
STEVE LANG APPLIANCE REPAIR 727-9923933 I got ripped off by STEVE LANG APPLIANCE REPAIR 727 992 3933 I got ripped off by STEVE LANG APPLIANCE REPAIR 727 992 3933 PORTY RICHEY, Florida
Author: PINELLAS, Florida Road Rage: STEVE LANG APPLIANCE REPAIR 727-9923933 PORTY RICHEY, Florida

Oct 07 2011
Bettie Carmack Tommy Vondran Montgomery, New York Author: Montgomery, New York Road Rage: Bettie Carmack Montgomery, New York

Feb 23 2013
Phenix City Al and Columbus Ga drivers Phenix city and columbus ga has the most rude and hateful drivers they cut you off pass you on double yellow lines drivers In both cities are the biggest offenders they run red lights stop signs they columbus, Georgia
Author: United States, Georgia Road Rage: Phenix City Al and Columbus Ga drivers columbus, Georgia

May 24 2011
Kareatha Diaz Spanish Man driving and Kareatha Diaz is passenger Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Road Rage: Kareatha Diaz Houston, Texas

Apr 01 2011
national security tandp national security was very determined on finding me employment I currently work and when I went to the office they seemed so anxious to give me a job. I was told to dress professional because they look for that and hav manhattan, New York Author: brooklyn, New York Road Rage: national security tandp manhattan, New York

Jul 16 2010
Sonny Deangelis San Diego sonny deangelis Sonny Deangelis is a 6'4" creep. He used his size to intimidate my husband. San Diego, California
Author: San Diego, California Road Rage: Sonny Deangelis San Diego San Diego, California

Oct 12 2008
RPM company buys up already resolved accounts Bothell Washington Author: springfield, Pennsylvania Road Rage: RPM Bothell, Washington

Jun 23 2007
USA Credit Service Center They have taken 149.95 from my account and I have not recieved my credit card. Ripoff Pennsylvania Internet Author: hauula, Hawaii Road Rage: USA Credit Service Center Internet

May 27 2011
USBID INC FLORIDA USBID biggest smuggler of counterfeits ( fake MK50395, GPD405) Beware Palm Bay Florida
Author: www, Other Road Rage: USBID INC FLORIDA Palm Bay, Florida

Aug 09 2008
Shoppers Impressions Inc Fraudlant check writers Wentworth South Dakota Author: north vernon, Indiana Road Rage: Shoppers Impressions Inc Wentworth, South Dakota

Aug 14 2008
Reunion.com Get vengeance!!!! Get Reunion.com evicted from their building!!! Santa Monica California Author: Whitman, Massachusetts Road Rage: Reunion.com Santa Monica, California

Jan 09 2009
Driver Solution, 3603 East Raymond Street, Indianapolis, IN 46203 Driver Solution Big Fraud/ Scam 3603 East Raymond Street Indiana Author: Marietta, Georgia Road Rage: Driver Solution 3603 East Raymond Street, Indiana

Jun 03 2009
Thomas Barriano Is Know Liar And Racist Man This man is Racist man that is why I post this on him Nationwide Author: New York, New York Road Rage: Thomas Barriano Nationwide

Jul 02 2009
Pro-Vue - Randy Nagel Shot JFK From the Grassy Knoll!Rochester Minnesota Author: Fudgepack, Other Road Rage: Pro-Vue - Randy Nagel Rochester, Minnesota