Finance → Insurance Agencies

Feb 16 2016
Chase Carmen Hunter, Chase Agency, Chase Financial Services Shady doesn't begin to describe this company. I wasted such time and energy with this company and I'm FURIOUS!! Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Morton Grove, Illinois Insurance Agencies: Chase Carmen Hunter Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 30 2016
Cinncinati Insurance Company Blanchard and Calhoun Insurance Agency This Agency Refused to Pay a Legitimate Claim Against a North Georgia Dentist For Injuries I Sustained. Augusta Georgia Author: Blairsville, Georgia Insurance Agencies: Cinncinati Insurance Company Augusta, Georgia

Jan 14 2016
Government Employee Benefits ... fedseminar.com Insurance Agency Scam...Pretending to be a Government Retirement Benefit Agency....Beware of the Scam Lutz Florida Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Insurance Agencies: Government Employee Benefits Lutz, Florida

Jan 11 2016
direct general shady, unehtical and should not be legal business practices memphis Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Insurance Agencies: direct general Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
Northern Illinios Insurance Agency northern underwriting managers Stealing money from clients account Rockford Illinois Author: Jenison , Michigan Insurance Agencies: Northern Illinios Insurance Agency Rockford, Illinois

Dec 29 2015
PMA Washington National Steve Moore and Justin Mason manager for TX and OK PMA not only scams its agents it scams its own customers! Nationwide Author: Texas Insurance Agencies: PMA Washington National Nationwide

Dec 29 2015
Life and Annuity Master Incompetent and not taking responsibility for their action. Simi Valley CA Author: Los Angeles, California Insurance Agencies: Life and Annuity Master Internet

Dec 28 2015
Health Plan One or HPONE Liars, cheats and thieves. Gilbert Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Health Plan One Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
North American Senior Benefits NASB Craig Harvey is a Fraud Lawrenceville Georgia Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Insurance Agencies: North American Senior Benefits Lawrenceville, Georgia

Dec 09 2015
Dean Aihara; Aihara Financial Insurance Services Inc Dean David Aihara, AFIS, Aihara Financial Insurance, 1815 Westholme Ave, Los Angeles CA 90025 Scam J**, Fraud, J** Fraud Ring, Racist Embesel, F** Bag D***** Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Insurance Agencies: Dean Aihara; Aihara Financial Insurance Services Inc Los Angeles, California

Dec 12 2015
International Branding Media Karl Schilling, aka: The Advocacy NetworkStrategic Alliance Partnershiphttps://about.me/advocacybz https://www.theadvocacynet.org He Advocates protecting clients from scams; I pay him, he deceives me; omits information, gave false promises; I wake up to find I've been Scammed by a beguiling Charmer Davenport, FL 33837 Florida
Author: Richmond, Virginia Insurance Agencies: International Branding Media Davenport, FL 33837, Florida

Dec 04 2015
United LBS Mutual of Omaha The cam to my house signed me up for a policy and took money out of my account and I have received no policy, nothing. not sure on website several location are listed Internet Author: aurora, Colorado Insurance Agencies: United LBS Internet

Dec 01 2015
Multiplan/PHCS I went out of network with , Horizon, united healthcare and aetna in june 2015, and to my suprise my bills where being cut by Multiplan, . When I contacted them they said I was in there network and they sent me a copy of a contract I signed when I was a sole proprieter, but 10 years ago I became a LLC and needed new tax ID, new busness, Multiplan never sent me a new contract and one of there own people told me that and sent me new contract. In october I was told I did not have to wait 90 days to get out , but I should not have been in,I am looking to recover lost income from June to end of October, also in October one of there people called me about a claim and asked me if my TIN# was " my old # that was not valid" so I know they have old out dated files. I sent certified letter to legal dept in October ,over a month ago and have heard nothing and multiplan will not give me the number, it is in bedford Mass. I am also concerned about 2 certified letters that I did not recieve from Horizon stating my exact dates to be out of network that they say where sent, I feel that everthing went through multiplan and that they stopped those 2 letters from reaching me, they where dated june 30th I recieved them by email oct22 from horizon with no return reciept # or signature new york New York Author: Seaville, New Jersey Insurance Agencies: Multiplan/PHCS new york, New York

Nov 18 2015
Roaenthal Financial, LLC Ripoff Financial Griffin Georgia Author: Cahokia, Illinois Insurance Agencies: Roaenthal Financial, LLC

Nov 10 2015
farmers insurance Farmers shell game eugene Nationwide Author: Eugene, Oregon Insurance Agencies: farmers insurance Nationwide