Finance → Insurance Agencies

May 12 2015
Federal Financial Group Most agencies do not charge upfront fees to join them California Nationwide Author: Claremont, California Insurance Agencies: Federal Financial Group Nationwide

Jun 03 2015
Business Value Builders/ Freedom Equity Group Complete Scam: Bilked dozens of insurance agents out of hundreds of dollars Solomons Maryland Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Insurance Agencies: Business Value Builders Solomons, Maryland

May 11 2015
people helping people did not want to give me my money back , the agreement stated I had 3 days to get my money back and I told them I wanted my money back the same day and the second day and they refused to give me my money back , I keep calling there main office and they never answer or call me back iv also sent emails too and no reply back van nuys California Author: Pacoima, California Insurance Agencies: people helping people van nuys, California

May 06 2015
Lincoln Heritage Lied to about Training,and agent is always first knoxville tennessee Author: bristol, Tennessee Insurance Agencies: Lincoln Heritage Knoxville , Tennessee

Apr 30 2015
Globe Life Insurance GlobeLife Insurance cheated me out of money Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Insurance Agencies: Globe Life Insurance Internet

Apr 29 2015

Apr 28 2015
US HEALTH ADVISORS Not Real health insurance, This is a discount plan and a catastrophic plan. ORLANDO FL Author: Orlando, Florida Insurance Agencies: US HEALTH ADVISORS Nationwide

Apr 28 2015
Wesley Kannenberg CCS is trying to collect for Geico for insurance that I have never had St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Insurance Agencies: Wesley Kannenberg St Louis, Missouri

Apr 28 2015
Primero Insurance Company Primero Insurance Co Does NOT pay it Claims & the appraiser will come atleast 1 week after accident. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Insurance Agencies: Primero Insurance Company Las Vegas,

Apr 27 2015
United Public Adjusters & Appraisers Michael Maltaghati Phil Maltaghati Anthony Delorenzo Illegal after hour solicitation by United Public Adjusters. Scamming Fire Victims At Their Worst! Ozone Park New York Author: Alabama Insurance Agencies: United Public Adjusters & Appraisers Ozone Park, New York

Apr 22 2015
Bozeman Insurance Inc Bozeman Insurance Agency Insurance agency for Federated national St Petersburg, Florida Author: London, Florida Insurance Agencies: Bozeman Insurance Inc St Petersburg,, Florida

Apr 21 2015
MorphoTrust USA Misleading Information and Claims Headquarters-DesMoines, IA Nationwide Author: Rochester, New York Insurance Agencies: MorphoTrust USA Nationwide

Apr 21 2015
Pratt Palinski & caldwell Award collection & reporting services PP&C I Received a letter in the mail stating that someone is tring to contact me for a collection of 3,654,172.00 but they ask for a fee $20.00. I shouldn't have to pay a fee if I have won the lottery. Orlando Florida
Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Insurance Agencies: Pratt Palinski & caldwell Award collection & reporting services Orlando, Florida

Apr 20 2015
senior-sales ripped me off with bogus leads plano , Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Insurance Agencies: senior-sales Nationwide

Apr 30 2015
05:20 PM will not pay out million dollar id theft policy no good! Internet Author: havelock, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: Internet

Apr 13 2015
FINGERHUT Insurance FRAUD Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Insurance Agencies: FINGERHUT
67, Report #1221944

Apr 12 2015
Life and Annuity Masters The Leads they sell are garbage. they charge $50 for leads where the people didn't know why I was calling and they refuse to refund. Simi Valley California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Insurance Agencies: Life and Annuity Masters Simi Valley, California

Apr 10 2015
Poresters quality life insurance Bad Practices Buffalo New York Author: Duluth, Minnesota Insurance Agencies: Poresters life insurance Internet

Apr 08 2015
NAA NATIONAL AGENTS ALLIANCE AMWAY LIFE....MLM organization that retains all renewals and underpays reps BURLINGTON NC NORTH CAROLINA Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: NAA Nationwide

Apr 08 2015
Senior-Sales Deceptive advertising - Agent beware - They don't do what they say Planto Texas Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Insurance Agencies: Senior-Sales Internet