Finance → Insurance Agencies

Dec 12 2015
International Branding Media Karl Schilling, aka: The Advocacy NetworkStrategic Alliance Partnershiphttps://about.me/advocacybz https://www.theadvocacynet.org He Advocates protecting clients from scams; I pay him, he deceives me; omits information, gave false promises; I wake up to find I've been Scammed by a beguiling Charmer Davenport, FL 33837 Florida
Author: Richmond, Virginia Insurance Agencies: International Branding Media Davenport, FL 33837, Florida

Dec 04 2015
United LBS Mutual of Omaha The cam to my house signed me up for a policy and took money out of my account and I have received no policy, nothing. not sure on website several location are listed Internet Author: aurora, Colorado Insurance Agencies: United LBS Internet

Dec 01 2015
Multiplan/PHCS I went out of network with , Horizon, united healthcare and aetna in june 2015, and to my suprise my bills where being cut by Multiplan, . When I contacted them they said I was in there network and they sent me a copy of a contract I signed when I was a sole proprieter, but 10 years ago I became a LLC and needed new tax ID, new busness, Multiplan never sent me a new contract and one of there own people told me that and sent me new contract. In october I was told I did not have to wait 90 days to get out , but I should not have been in,I am looking to recover lost income from June to end of October, also in October one of there people called me about a claim and asked me if my TIN# was " my old # that was not valid" so I know they have old out dated files. I sent certified letter to legal dept in October ,over a month ago and have heard nothing and multiplan will not give me the number, it is in bedford Mass. I am also concerned about 2 certified letters that I did not recieve from Horizon stating my exact dates to be out of network that they say where sent, I feel that everthing went through multiplan and that they stopped those 2 letters from reaching me, they where dated june 30th I recieved them by email oct22 from horizon with no return reciept # or signature new york New York Author: Seaville, New Jersey Insurance Agencies: Multiplan/PHCS new york, New York

Nov 18 2015
Roaenthal Financial, LLC Ripoff Financial Griffin Georgia Author: Cahokia, Illinois Insurance Agencies: Roaenthal Financial, LLC

Nov 10 2015
farmers insurance Farmers shell game eugene Nationwide Author: Eugene, Oregon Insurance Agencies: farmers insurance Nationwide

Nov 06 2015
best rate life and annuity, llc mark r smith, Robert abbott This is a scam to get you to pay $550 up front for leads, E&O. Corpus Christi PO Box Nationwide Author: anytown, Texas Insurance Agencies: best rate life and annuity, llc Nationwide

Nov 03 2015
Health benefits Center Frank gusmano Public warning!! do not do business with the health benefits center or Frank Gusmano!!!! boca raton Florida
Author: coral springs, Florida Insurance Agencies: Health benefits Center boca raton, Florida

Oct 16 2015
Geico Insurance Government Employees Insurance Company Steals money from people not EVEN insured with them Fredericksburg Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Insurance Agencies: Geico Insurance Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Allstate Insurance - Moncton Sexist, Derogatory Agents Full of Lies and Deceit While They Steal Your Money Moncton New Brunswick Author: New Brunswick Insurance Agencies: Allstate Insurance - Moncton Moncton, New Brunswick

Oct 10 2015
GOJI Insurance Consumer United Consumers United GOJI Insurance Review: FRAUD, RIP OFF, SCAM...DON'T DO BUSINESS HERE! Boston Massachusetts Author: Westborough, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: GOJI Insurance Boston, Massachusetts

Oct 08 2015
OCWEN ALREADY HAVE FLOOD INSURANCE Internet Author: shepherdsville, Kentucky Insurance Agencies: OCWEN Internet

Oct 08 2015
cuna mutual group This Company rips you off, charges more w/o notification, not willing to work with you, or refund you. Mgmt said i wasn't billed and billed my card anyways (No documentationentered, then said i can't get a refund. salt lake city Nationwide Author: Murray, Utah Insurance Agencies: cuna mutual group Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
State Farm Insurance Denied claim payment Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brigham City, Utah Insurance Agencies: State Farm Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 01 2015
IPFS CORPORATION BIN INSURANCE HOLDINGS LLC Deceptive Billing Practices Kansas City Nationwide
Author: Ridgecrest, California Insurance Agencies: IPFS CORPORATION Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Senior-sales Total Waste of Time and Money. The Leads are Garbage!! Plano Texas Author: California Insurance Agencies: Senior-sales Plano, Texas