Community → Police

Approximately 618 Reports Found

Jul 20 2015
Woodworth Police Department Con artist Cops and City wide scam!! Woodworth Louisiana Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Police: Woodworth Police Department Woodworth, Louisiana

Jul 05 2015
Diss Police Norfolk Constabulary Mind boggling levels of incompetence, followed by ridiculous attempts at a cover up. Diss Norfolk, UK Author: gorleston, Police: Diss Police Diss, Other

Jul 04 2015
mpd misconduct mpd milwaukee police department milwaukee wi Author: funny farm, Wisconsin Police: mpd milwaukee police department

Jul 01 2015
Stephens County Sheriff's Office Stopped their cruiser and harassed me while I was stalled on the side of the highway! Duncan Oklahoma Author: Comanche, Oklahoma, Oklahoma Police: Stephens County Sheriff's Office Duncan, Oklahoma

May 05 2015
Lawrence Coogan Prosecuting attorney CooganLarry Coogan Prosecutor Coogan Bullies Defendants and ignores written laws in favor of ego and record Allen Park Michigan
Author: Canton, Michigan Police: Lawrence Coogan Allen Park, Michigan

Apr 25 2015
City Of Warren Police Department Officer bullied then lied saying it was illegal to carry pepper spray and he could arrest me for it Warren Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Police: City Of Warren Police Department Warren, Michigan

Apr 08 2015
thomas beckley maricopa sheriff departmentbadge # 81892 WHO EVER LET THIS SMART *SS HAVE A BADGE IS NUTS glendale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Police: thomas beckley glendale, Arizona

Mar 28 2015
Knox County Sheriff's Office racist police officer, criminal actions of police officer,fraudulent charges Knoxville Tennessee Author: CORRYTON, Tennessee Police: Knox County Sheriff's Office Knoxville , Tennessee

Apr 27 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | (((REDACTED))) Wrongfully Arrested for Writing a Ripoff Report and Texting While Sick Baldwin New York Author: Rocky Point, New York Police: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New York

Mar 15 2015
Orange Police Department Police Dispatcher I noticed a chihuahua loced in a hot car on 3/13/2015 at 5:45 PM behind the Walmart, I took a picture of the dog, and proceeded with my shopping. After I was done, and loaded my groceries I noticed the car was still parked there. I decided to call the police since the dog was showing signs of distress earlier. The dispatcher I spoke to was rude and stated that all available police units were busy with a traffic collision. She stated that the owner coukd have taken the dog for a walk, and since I could no longer visually see the dog, I had no proof the dog was still located in the car. The windows were still cracked opened, and it was obvious nobody had been back to the car. I was more angry because there were to cop cruisers that were illegally parked in front of the gym I had worked out at a hour previously. Orange California Author: Orange, California Police: Orange Police Department Orange, California

36, Report #1197952

Dec 28 2014
Eric Everham Barbara Everham Robert Donato Deceptive and Illegal Fund-raising Fort Myers Nationwide Author: Ft Myers, Florida Police: Eric Everham Nationwide