Education & Instruction → Tutoring

Approximately 867 Reports Found

Jan 06 2016
AdaptiBar, Tarek Fadel, AdaptiGroup DO NOT USE ADAPTIBAR they are a complete ripoff. I used AdaptiBar and took the bar and failed twice, and many questions I saw on the MBE were NOTHING like the ones in AdaptiBar.  Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Tutoring: AdaptiBar Internet

Jan 08 2016
Imagine Life Pvt Ltd Imagine life, imaginelife pvt ltd, complaints, imaginelife reviews bangalore Internet Author: bangalore, New York Tutoring: Imagine Life Pvt Ltd Internet

Dec 01 2015
Rob gott Con artist Las Vegas, NV Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Tutoring: Rob gott Internet

Nov 26 2015
Sylvan Learning Center Current Sylvan employee - Here's the truth Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Tutoring: Sylvan Learning Center Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
College Prep Center 30 day free trial before charging me was not honored Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Whittier, California Tutoring: College Prep Center Rancho Cucamonga, California

Nov 08 2015
Groza Learning Center CORRUPT APPROACH TO EDUCATION AND TOXIC COMPANY CULTURE Pacific Palisades California
Author: Pacific Palisades, California Tutoring: Groza Learning Center Pacific Palisades, California

Nov 02 2015
Studypool RIP OFF from Tutor and Students - Discrimination Internet Author: Birmingham , Alabama Tutoring: Studypool Internet

Oct 19 2015
Papers Helm Paper Writing, Homework Help, Research Papers, Thesis Statements, Outlines, High School, Grad Work, Undergrad work Atco New Jersey Author: Allen, Texas Tutoring: Papers Helm Nationwide

9, Report #1262016

Oct 18 2015
Traditional Church Of Satan, Traditional Church of Satan , Pope Robert Fraize Stole my money, failed to deliver goods Haverhill Massachusetts
Author: Arizona Tutoring: Traditional Church Of Satan Haverhill, Massachusetts

Sep 16 2015
Century 21 Alex also ripped me off. He took 500$ from me and this guy saw me only once. He did not teach me anything I gave him $500 and he did not teach me anything. I kept calling he and he told me I will see u next week until I give up. I gave him $500 and he played games with me . Ontario Author: toronto, Ontario Tutoring: Century 21 Ontario

Sep 15 2015
Acad Write Acad Write is no different from any other quick service to produce shoddy work on your dime. A very nice detailed website exudes the perception of a well established and high quality service, but underneath, Acad Write is nothing more than a scam. Once Acad Write secures your payment, whatever result is produced as a consequence of their lackluster performance and attention to detail is yours to take responsibility for. New York New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida Tutoring: Acad Write New York,

Sep 03 2015
elevate learning elevate learning corporate office 11110 Ohio avenue, suite 100 los Angeles CA 90025 FREE TABLET COMPUTER TABLETA COMPUTADORA GRATUITA FREE TUTORING los Angeles CALIFORNIA
Author: RIALTO, California Tutoring: elevate learning los Angeles,

Sep 01 2015
Matt Bscak SCAM; GET RICH QUICK, SWANNEE Georgia Author: stone mtn., Georgia Tutoring: Matt Bscak

Aug 27 2015
Avanset Misleading advertising Internet Author: Alabama Tutoring: Avanset Internet