Education & Instruction → Tutoring

Approximately 796 Reports Found

Jul 24 2014
college admission assistance CAA free public information,money scam,contract,worried Reno Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Tutoring: college admission assistance Reno, Nevada

Jul 23 2014
Dan Ross [technicaltycoon@gmail.com] I answered a phone call offering to teach me al about Amazon Associates.Tempe arizona Author: Tenterfield, Alabama Tutoring: tirolith Tempe az, Select State/Province

Jul 05 2014
TC Tech Tutor Fails to Pay Subcontractors for their work Nationwide Author: Springfield, Ohio Tutoring: TC Tech Tutor Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Top Test Prep Parents Win Law Suit Against Top Test Prep Washington D.C. Author: Scotch Plains, New Jersey Tutoring: Top Test Prep Washington D.C., Dist of Columbia

Jul 02 2014
takemyonlineclass.com onlineclasshelpers.com www.wetakeyourclass.com www.paymetodoyourhomework.comacemyassignment.com www.bestassignmentservice.com www.takemyclass4me.com Nigerian Scammer Artist Florida Author: Florida Tutoring: takemyonlineclass.com Select State/Province

Jun 28 2014
Where's My Tutor SCAM, horrible customer service Costa Mesa, California Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Tutoring: Where's My Tutor Nationwide

Jun 21 2014
Edufirst Consulting - Fevour Cosmetics and Yvonne Mccastle fraudulent chargeback, didn't pay for services rendered, asked for additional services and didn't pay, using a logo they do not own copyright for Tyrone Georgia Author: Tyrone, Georgia Tutoring: Edufirst Consulting Nationwide

Jun 20 2014
ExamCollection.com AKA Certplex Ltd Unfair, misleading and hidden cancellation policy. London Internet
Author: Danville, California Tutoring: ExamCollection.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
acemyassignment.com bestassignmentservice.com Scammed Me & Stole My Money, Ruined My Grades SCAMMED, Vietnamese Company Stole my Money, Attempted Extortion and Blackmail, Illegal Dissemination of Personal Information, Ruined My GPA, Liars, Foreign Scam Artists Internet Author: San Francisco, California Tutoring: acemyassignment.com Internet

Jun 13 2014
examcollection.com unfair membership cancellation policy United Kingdom Internet Author: San Jose, California Tutoring: examcollection.com Internet

Jun 08 2014
Lori DeBoer Boulder Writers Workshop Scam. Ripoff Off. Schill for Self-Publishing Companies. Boulder Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Tutoring: Lori DeBoer Boulder, Colorado

Jun 01 2014
Jeff on Kijiji selling real estate OREA notes Jeff selling real estate OREA notes Scamming people with fake material Toronto, Ontario Internet Author: pickering, Oklahoma Tutoring: Jeff on Kijiji selling real estate OREA notes Internet

May 29 2014
elite business nation company promises to train you only after you send them huge sums of money, then they sell you leads , which suck, after throwing thousands of dollars after the business buying lead plus monthly commitments ie)8oo link and phone prospector then you go to work making literally hundreds of long distance calls at your expense of course and then by some miracle you get a sale you then give that to your trainer. I went in at the 3500 level my original trainer constantly hounded me about owing him another tree thousand five hundred dollars ,I listened to varied trainers make hundreds of calls for me and they themselves could not make sales, they tell you it's your business but they can incurr charges and you either accept the charges they diss assemble your website the tell you it's a no brainer. there dialoge is always the same almost word for word.  I defend anyone who wants to report their personal experience and I defend my right to express my opinion and my experience n/a Internet Author: trenton, Florida Tutoring: elite business nation Internet

May 30 2014
WheresMyTutor.com REVIEW: WheresMyTutor.com dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  WheresMyTutor.com connecting Tutors with Parents & Students in thousands of cities everywhere in U.S. including Hawaii & Alaska. By committing itself to Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, WheresMyTutor’s customers can feel safe and confident knowing they’ve joined a verified safe company where 1000’s of Parents, Students, Tutors connect every single month. By qualifying, meeting demands of our innovative program,  WheresMyTutor.com has demonstrated to Ripoff Report they are seriously devoted to providing Tutors with a potentially unlimited number of Parent and Student “tutoring leads” in a timely and productive manner.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Tutoring: WheresMyTutor.com | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WheresMyTutor.com tutoring referral services with vast database of 8300+ tutors located in all regions & major cities throughout United States. Quizzes, tests, completing homework assignments, finishing laboratory experiments, or simply playing "catch-up" due to an absence, "Where's My Tutor?" is the best choice for QUICKLY meeting the student's academic needs. Costa Mesa, California

May 24 2014
ecampusanswers ecampusanswers.com owes me money but won't respond to my email requests Internet Author: Holladay, Tennessee Tutoring: ecampusanswers Internet

May 19 2014
Transtutors.com Trans Tutors Transtutors SCAM WEBSITE New York (I GUESS) Internet
Author: Sydney, Alabama Tutoring: Transtutors.com Internet

May 17 2014
Pacific Trading Academy Cheats and liars Culver City California Author: Hillsboro, Virginia Tutoring: Pacific Trading Academy Culver City, California

May 28 2014
WheresMyTutor.com REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: WheresMyTutor is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. WheresMyTutor.com is dedicated to providing Tutors with unlimited number of “Tutoring Requests” from local parents & students. Unlike other tutoring companies, WheresMyTutor successfully connects many thousands of tutors, parents, and students every single month, without taking a “cut” of tutors’ hourly tutoring rates.*UPDATE: WheresMyTutor.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. WheresMyTutor.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: New Paltz, New York Tutoring: Wheresmytutor.com Internet

May 10 2014
examcollection.com / Avanset owned by certplex Ltd. London UK examcollection.com and Avanset (both Certplex Ltd Companies) scam artists London, UK Internet Author: dallas, Texas Tutoring: examcollection.com Internet

Apr 11 2014
Market Tamer Great Company certainly not a rip off company  Catasauqua Pennsylvania Author: Erina NSW, Tutoring: Market Tamer Catasauqua, Pennsylvania

Apr 09 2014
Real Estate Exams Group-Alex Quazi OREA courses tutor service Beware of Alex Quazi, an exploitative scammer Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Tutoring: Real Estate Exams Group-Alex Quazi Toronto, Ontario

Mar 25 2014
LOT FLIPPER PETER CONTI AND JERRY NORTON www.biggerpockets.com FRAUD******FRAUD******FRAUD*****SCAM PROGRAM Author: Pasadena, California Tutoring: LOT FLIPPER Select State/Province

Mar 24 2014
nanct richards dog training company gave debit card and paid for books on march 4. it was to be one charge b ut $46.95 ang another 37.00 was taken out which should not have been and have received nothing. los angeles California Author: lecanto, Florida Tutoring: nanct richards dog training company los angeles, California

Mar 21 2014
Vanguard Institute advertuser 360Peter Nguyen They haven't answered my phone calls or emails since I paid $12,000 for services, and they promised me since I had a stroke they would do all my book marketing for me, and my numbers were taken from me, so i found their main number and asked for Charles to call me. He was the one who promised he would take my call in January when healed enough to do stuff.  Internet Author: Edmonton, Alabama Tutoring: Vanguard Institute Internet

May 15 2014
becker professional education Becker CPA Review, Home Study Becker's Server Crash deleted my data Downers Grove Illinois Author: Fairfax, Virginia Tutoring: becker professional education Downers Grove, Illinois

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC