Unusual Rip-Off → Animal Shelters

Approximately 383 Reports Found

Oct 09 2015
DaCoasta Goldens Puppy Scam Internet Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Animal Shelters: DaCoasta Goldens Internet

Aug 30 2015
PAX HOUSE Fraudulent charity Guadaljara Mexico Author: Orlando, Florida Animal Shelters: PAX HOUSE Internet

Aug 24 2015
Mirracles happen for horse Horse recue I was in the market for a horse, I decided to rescue. I chose mirracles happen for horses . They informed me that there was nothing wrong with the horse I selected . I purchased the horse and paid for shipping the horse looked undernourished which I expected. I called my vet cause I wanted him to look at him becomes paperwork I received stated he had poor eyesight, I was informed by vet that the horse was blind in both eyes. I called the lady in charge and she was awful. She wanted me to pay for shipping so that she could reimburse me I would have been out hundreds and the horse would have ended up in kill buyer situation. They are dishonest and beware. Lewistown,Pennsylvania Author: Acushnet, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: Mirracles happen for horse

Jul 22 2015
RSPCA RSPCA stole Assistance Dog Melbourne Victoria Author: Chadstone, Alabama Animal Shelters: RSPCA Nationwide

Jul 21 2015
CharleePomenarians.com chriscendo.com Person has multiple pom puppy sites, all use same photos, fake name, canned email responses manitoba, canada Canada
Author: Chicago, Illinois Animal Shelters: CharleePomenarians.com Internet

Jul 11 2015
Animal Rescue Unit Brogan Horton Rescue is a scam, ARU is a front fir horse and drug dealings North Bridgton, Maine Author: Camden, Maine Animal Shelters: Animal Rescue Unit

Jun 14 2015
Christine or Monte. 425-499-6948 or 804-306-2967 Christine or Monte. PARROT, BIRD SCAM PURCHES BUYER TACOMA Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Animal Shelters: Christine or Monte. 425-499-6948 or 804-306-2967 Internet

May 25 2015
Royal Animal Rescue Doris WhiteRoyal Pet Rescue NEGLECTFUL TO RESCUE ANIMALS Weeki Wachee Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Animal Shelters: Royal Animal Rescue Weeki Wachee, Florida

Apr 30 2015
Comfort Bulldogs Dr. Chai.... Selling French Bulldogs Supposedly Roanoke Internet/Virginia Author: Webster, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: Comfort Bulldogs Internet

Apr 22 2015
Jerrie Cobb Jerrie's Pet Place Dog Breeder/Kennel Fort Valley Georgia Author: Trenton, Georgia Animal Shelters: Jerrie Cobb Fort Valley, Georgia
11, Report #1222054

Apr 13 2015
kittensforadoption.us, craigslist.houston.org kittensforadoption.us Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Animal Shelters: kittensforadoption.us Internet
12, Report #1220423

Apr 04 2015
Allstates World Cargo Pet Delivery Sali Nuhu big ripoff suspect money laundering Victoria, Camaroon Nationwide Author: Weston, Oregon Animal Shelters: Allstates World Cargo Pet Delivery Nationwide

Mar 16 2015
Animal Rescue Foundation Mobile Al - ARF - Nicole - Natalie - Ivan - Lady Animal Rescue Foundation - ARF - Animal Rescue Foundation Mobile - ARF Mobile - Animal Rescue Foundation Mobile Alabama -  Animal Abuse - Vicious Animals - Dogs Bite - Killer Dogs - Abused Pets - Abusive Pets - Buyer Beware - Do Not Adopt from ARF - Rip Off - Scam - Liars - Theives - Breach of Contract - Horrible Treatment of Dogs - Horrible Treatment of Pets - Bait And Switch - Con Artists Theodore Alabama
Author: Mobile, Alabama Animal Shelters: Animal Rescue Foundation Mobile Al - ARF - Nicole - Natalie - Ivan - Lady Theodore, Alabama

Mar 12 2015
Thompson's Wheatens and Whoodles Wheaten and Whoodle World; or wheatenwhoodle.com Bull Head City, NV Internet Author: san Diego, California Animal Shelters: Thompson's Wheatens and Whoodles Internet
15, Report #1201143

Jan 12 2015
ROMP Italian Greyhound Rescue -Chicago Denied with no reason given: puppy I wanted to adopt in Nov 2014 is still not adopted in Jan 2015 Internet Author: Illinois Animal Shelters: ROMP Italian Greyhound Rescue -Chicago Internet