Unusual Rip-Off → Animal Shelters

Approximately 397 Reports Found

Feb 03 2016
Celine Broecker Animal flipper/Hoarder/Scammer Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Animal Shelters: Celine Broecker texas,

Jan 30 2016
mygrowl.com animal rescue dawn@mygrowl.com This is nothing short of 'elder abuse'!! Edgewater New Jersey Author: Oxford, New Jersey Animal Shelters: mygrowl.com animal rescue Edgewater, New Jersey

Dec 08 2015
PAUL HELMAN 11 WEEK OLD GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPIES, LOST MY DAUGHTER IN A MOTOR ACCIDENT AND SHE WAS ONE TAKING CARE OF THEM, SHE IS NO MORE. LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY PUPPIES. MONEY IS NOT APROBLEM. .. YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE AN UPFRONT PAYMENT OF $320 SO I CAN IMMEDIATELY TAKE PUPPY TO THE DELIVERY AGENT AND GET REGISTERED FOR HOME DELIVERY. YOU HAVE TO STAY HOMETO WELCOME THE PUPPY. THE PAYMENT YOU WILL MAKE VIA WESTERNUNIONOR ONEY GRAM STORE AROUND YOUR LOCATION. ONCE THIS PAYMENT IS DONE, I WILL RUSH AND GET THE PUPPY REGISTERED EMAIL SAYS: CURRENTLY IN DALLAS, Texas Author: Hartland, Vermont Animal Shelters: PAUL HELMAN Internet

Nov 25 2015
Kevinpetshome.com Pasadena Pets FlyersPugpuppieshome Criminal enterprise may have completely copied a possibly legitimate site from OH Pasadena MD allegedly Interne Author: Sumter, South Carolina Animal Shelters: Kevinpetshome.com Internet

Nov 09 2015
Protean Terrarium Design http://www.customglassterrariums.com/ Protean Terrarium Design -Jason Perillo- customglassterrariums.com took my money....never delivered product...many promises and lies. Winthrop Maine wintrop Maine Author: monroe, New York Animal Shelters: Protean Terrarium Design wintrop, Maine

Nov 04 2015
Colorado Rottweilers ,Doug Harrington, Unethical, Liar, Puppy Mill, Unhealthy Puppies idaho springs Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Animal Shelters: Colorado Rottweilers (Doug Harrington) idaho springs, Colorado

Oct 30 2015
Jaded Pit Bulls and Rachel Warner Poses as a Pitbull Advocate and Rescuer Wildwood Florida Author: Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Jaded Pit Bulls Wildwood, Florida

Oct 11 2015
dacoasta Golden failed to deliver dog Florence Alabama Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: dacoasta Golden Florence, Alabama

Oct 09 2015
DaCoasta Goldens Puppy Scam Internet Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Animal Shelters: DaCoasta Goldens Internet

Aug 30 2015
PAX HOUSE Fraudulent charity Guadaljara Mexico Author: Orlando, Florida Animal Shelters: PAX HOUSE Internet

Aug 24 2015
Mirracles happen for horse Horse recue I was in the market for a horse, I decided to rescue. I chose mirracles happen for horses . They informed me that there was nothing wrong with the horse I selected . I purchased the horse and paid for shipping the horse looked undernourished which I expected. I called my vet cause I wanted him to look at him becomes paperwork I received stated he had poor eyesight, I was informed by vet that the horse was blind in both eyes. I called the lady in charge and she was awful. She wanted me to pay for shipping so that she could reimburse me I would have been out hundreds and the horse would have ended up in kill buyer situation. They are dishonest and beware. Lewistown,Pennsylvania Author: Acushnet, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: Mirracles happen for horse

Jul 22 2015
RSPCA RSPCA stole Assistance Dog Melbourne Victoria Author: Chadstone, Alabama Animal Shelters: RSPCA Nationwide

Jul 21 2015
CharleePomenarians.com chriscendo.com Person has multiple pom puppy sites, all use same photos, fake name, canned email responses manitoba, canada Canada
Author: Chicago, Illinois Animal Shelters: CharleePomenarians.com Internet

Jul 11 2015
Animal Rescue Unit Brogan Horton Rescue is a scam, ARU is a front fir horse and drug dealings North Bridgton, Maine Author: Camden, Maine Animal Shelters: Animal Rescue Unit

Jun 14 2015
Christine or Monte. 425-499-6948 or 804-306-2967 Christine or Monte. PARROT, BIRD SCAM PURCHES BUYER TACOMA Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Animal Shelters: Christine or Monte. 425-499-6948 or 804-306-2967 Internet

May 25 2015
Royal Animal Rescue Doris WhiteRoyal Pet Rescue NEGLECTFUL TO RESCUE ANIMALS Weeki Wachee Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Animal Shelters: Royal Animal Rescue Weeki Wachee, Florida