Unusual Rip-Off → Animal Shelters

Approximately 417 Reports Found

Nov 25 2015
Kevinpetshome.com Pasadena Pets FlyersPugpuppieshome Criminal enterprise may have completely copied a possibly legitimate site from OH Pasadena MD allegedly Interne Author: Sumter, South Carolina Animal Shelters: Kevinpetshome.com Internet

Nov 09 2015
Protean Terrarium Design http://www.customglassterrariums.com/ Protean Terrarium Design -Jason Perillo- customglassterrariums.com took my money....never delivered product...many promises and lies. Winthrop Maine wintrop Maine Author: monroe, New York Animal Shelters: Protean Terrarium Design wintrop, Maine

Nov 04 2015
Colorado Rottweilers ,Doug Harrington, Unethical, Liar, Puppy Mill, Unhealthy Puppies idaho springs Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Animal Shelters: Colorado Rottweilers (Doug Harrington) idaho springs, Colorado

Oct 30 2015
Jaded Pit Bulls and Rachel Warner Poses as a Pitbull Advocate and Rescuer Wildwood Florida Author: Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Jaded Pit Bulls Wildwood, Florida

Oct 11 2015
dacoasta Golden failed to deliver dog Florence Alabama Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: dacoasta Golden Florence, Alabama

Oct 09 2015
DaCoasta Goldens Puppy Scam Internet Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Animal Shelters: DaCoasta Goldens Internet

Aug 30 2015
PAX HOUSE Fraudulent charity Guadaljara Mexico Author: Orlando, Florida Animal Shelters: PAX HOUSE Internet

Aug 24 2015
Mirracles happen for horse Horse recue I was in the market for a horse, I decided to rescue. I chose mirracles happen for horses . They informed me that there was nothing wrong with the horse I selected . I purchased the horse and paid for shipping the horse looked undernourished which I expected. I called my vet cause I wanted him to look at him becomes paperwork I received stated he had poor eyesight, I was informed by vet that the horse was blind in both eyes. I called the lady in charge and she was awful. She wanted me to pay for shipping so that she could reimburse me I would have been out hundreds and the horse would have ended up in kill buyer situation. They are dishonest and beware. Lewistown,Pennsylvania Author: Acushnet, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: Mirracles happen for horse

Apr 14 2016
RSPCA RSPCA stole Assistance Dog Melbourne Victoria Author: Chadstone, Alabama Animal Shelters: RSPCA Nationwide

Jul 21 2015
CharleePomenarians.com chriscendo.com Person has multiple pom puppy sites, all use same photos, fake name, canned email responses manitoba, canada Canada
Author: Chicago, Illinois Animal Shelters: CharleePomenarians.com Internet

Jul 11 2015
Animal Rescue Unit Brogan Horton Rescue is a scam, ARU is a front fir horse and drug dealings North Bridgton, Maine Author: Camden, Maine Animal Shelters: Animal Rescue Unit

Jun 14 2015
Christine or Monte. 425-499-6948 or 804-306-2967 Christine or Monte. PARROT, BIRD SCAM PURCHES BUYER TACOMA Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Animal Shelters: Christine or Monte. 425-499-6948 or 804-306-2967 Internet

May 25 2015
Royal Animal Rescue Doris WhiteRoyal Pet Rescue NEGLECTFUL TO RESCUE ANIMALS Weeki Wachee Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Animal Shelters: Royal Animal Rescue Weeki Wachee, Florida

Apr 30 2015
Comfort Bulldogs Dr. Chai.... Selling French Bulldogs Supposedly Roanoke Internet/Virginia Author: Webster, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: Comfort Bulldogs Internet

Apr 22 2015
Jerrie Cobb Jerrie's Pet Place Dog Breeder/Kennel Fort Valley Georgia Author: Trenton, Georgia Animal Shelters: Jerrie Cobb Fort Valley, Georgia

41, Report #1222054

Apr 13 2015
kittensforadoption.us, craigslist.houston.org kittensforadoption.us Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Animal Shelters: kittensforadoption.us Internet

42, Report #1220423

Apr 04 2015
Allstates World Cargo Pet Delivery Sali Nuhu big ripoff suspect money laundering Victoria, Camaroon Nationwide Author: Weston, Oregon Animal Shelters: Allstates World Cargo Pet Delivery Nationwide