Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Child Protective Services

Approximately 601 Reports Found

Apr 13 2016
Child Protective Services Child Welfare Specialist Remove "Protect" From Your Name Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: Child Protective Services Oklahoma City , Oklahoma

Mar 11 2016
CPS Victorville A Bunch of liars. Victorville California Author: Victorville , California Child Protective Services: CPS Victorville Victorville, California

Feb 27 2016
Department Children Families Holyoke Massachusetts DCF.Dss,CPS. Illegally Removed my children from me and violated my constitutional rights Holyoke Massachusetts Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Child Protective Services: Department Children Families Holyoke Massachusetts Holyoke, Massachusetts

Jan 12 2016
Schuylkill County Children & Youth Services Jessica AdruchekMelissa Hanlon Negligence, lying & purposely withholding information about me & my home when placing my Daughter Pottsville Pennsylvania Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Child Protective Services: Schuylkill County Children & Youth Services Pottsville, Pennsylvania

Nov 16 2015
child protective services cps, cfs etc kiddnapped my 3 children and gave false allagations rancho cucumonga California Author: ontario, California Child Protective Services: child protective services rancho cucumonga, California

6, Report #1261986

Oct 17 2015
CPS HEMET CA SHONTANETTE LIGGINS-HENDERSON CPS worker promised to bring my child home ! I have done EVERYTHING ASKED. She told my kids they get to come home!! She also woke my 2 year up from a nap and she had 2 trainers with her. She made him pull his pants down shirt off and my baby was SCREAMING AND CRYING!! I have done everything and more for her and lied my kids are still not home. She talks down to me belittles me and said I'm not getting them back no matter what I do. California Author: Hemet, California Child Protective Services: CPS HEMET CA SHONTANETTE LIGGINS-HENDERSON California

Oct 07 2015
nm cyfd DOES THE BAN ON ENFORCED DISAPPEARANCE HOLD UP AGAINST THE NM CYFD? the nm cyfd obtained a protection order against me for themselves. abq New Mexico Author: sante fe , New Mexico Child Protective Services: nm cyfd abq, New Mexico

Sep 21 2015
DFPS Broken family denton Texas Author: Aubrey, Texas Child Protective Services: DFPS denton, Texas

Sep 09 2015
national screening center if what i susoect or im finding deems true, and that monsters ends up w visitation alone with my baby boy..... houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Child Protective Services: national screening center houston, Texas

Sep 06 2015
Pearl ,MS ,Child protective services Back in October 20,2010 l went to Pearl,MS to pick up my child from Apartment building that's where my daughter 5 yr old at the time. She was dropped off there from her school bus,this day when my child stepped off the bus and got into the car.Just before Took custody of my kids,for no good reason. Pearl Mississippi Author: Detroit , Michigan Child Protective Services: Pearl ,MS ,Child protective services Mississippi

Aug 18 2015
Child Protective Services CPS, Child Protective Agency, DFPS Mount Pleasant Texas Author: Quitman, Texas Child Protective Services: Child Protection Agency Mount Pleasant , Texas