Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Child Protective Services

Approximately 609 Reports Found

Aug 21 2016
directions child protective service's Tried to accuse of letting a child go with some one that was not back ground checked. Which was a lie. Have document that says different. Largo Florida Author: st. petersburg, Florida Child Protective Services: directions child protective service's Largo, Florida

2, Report #1320886

Aug 05 2016
Sonoma County 1202 Apollo Way, santa rosa california CPS Marciel Nefarious, morally corrupt, incompetent, supremely Insensitive, cold hearted, ruthless, Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Child Protective Services: Sonoma County CPS Santa Rosa, California

Jun 09 2016
OKDHS CPS My name is Harold huff and I’m reaching out to you and anyone you know that has been lied to, accused of, or been unjustly treated by OKDHS/CS or OU Children’s Hospital. I feel your pain I’ve been going through a nightmare myself. ada Oklahoma Author: ada, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: OKDHS ada, Oklahoma

Apr 13 2016
Child Protective Services Child Welfare Specialist Remove "Protect" From Your Name Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: Child Protective Services Oklahoma City , Oklahoma

Mar 11 2016
CPS Victorville A Bunch of liars. Victorville California Author: Victorville , California Child Protective Services: CPS Victorville Victorville, California

Feb 27 2016
Department Children Families Holyoke Massachusetts DCF.Dss,CPS. Illegally Removed my children from me and violated my constitutional rights Holyoke Massachusetts Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Child Protective Services: Department Children Families Holyoke Massachusetts Holyoke, Massachusetts

Jan 12 2016
Schuylkill County Children & Youth Services Jessica AdruchekMelissa Hanlon Negligence, lying & purposely withholding information about me & my home when placing my Daughter Pottsville Pennsylvania Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Child Protective Services: Schuylkill County Children & Youth Services Pottsville, Pennsylvania

Nov 16 2015
child protective services cps, cfs etc kiddnapped my 3 children and gave false allagations rancho cucumonga California Author: ontario, California Child Protective Services: child protective services rancho cucumonga, California

9, Report #1261986

Oct 17 2015
CPS HEMET CA SHONTANETTE LIGGINS-HENDERSON CPS worker promised to bring my child home ! I have done EVERYTHING ASKED. She told my kids they get to come home!! She also woke my 2 year up from a nap and she had 2 trainers with her. She made him pull his pants down shirt off and my baby was SCREAMING AND CRYING!! I have done everything and more for her and lied my kids are still not home. She talks down to me belittles me and said I'm not getting them back no matter what I do. California Author: Hemet, California Child Protective Services: CPS HEMET CA SHONTANETTE LIGGINS-HENDERSON California

Oct 07 2015
nm cyfd DOES THE BAN ON ENFORCED DISAPPEARANCE HOLD UP AGAINST THE NM CYFD? the nm cyfd obtained a protection order against me for themselves. abq New Mexico Author: sante fe , New Mexico Child Protective Services: nm cyfd abq, New Mexico