Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Child Protective Services

Approximately 614 Reports Found

Nov 30 2016
Adams country human services Dps. Cps Kidnapped children for money Commerce city Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Child Protective Services: Adams country human services

Nov 13 2016
Child protection services-Aberdeen wa Ripping Children Away From Families Aberdeen Washington Author: federal way, Washington Child Protective Services: Child protection services-Aberdeen wa Bonney lake, Washington

Aug 21 2016
directions child protective service's Tried to accuse of letting a child go with some one that was not back ground checked. Which was a lie. Have document that says different. Largo Florida Author: st. petersburg, Florida Child Protective Services: directions child protective service's Largo, Florida

4, Report #1320886

Aug 05 2016
Sonoma County 1202 Apollo Way, santa rosa california CPS Marciel Nefarious, morally corrupt, incompetent, supremely Insensitive, cold hearted, ruthless, Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Child Protective Services: Sonoma County CPS Santa Rosa, California

Jun 09 2016
OKDHS CPS My name is Harold huff and I’m reaching out to you and anyone you know that has been lied to, accused of, or been unjustly treated by OKDHS/CS or OU Children’s Hospital. I feel your pain I’ve been going through a nightmare myself. ada Oklahoma Author: ada, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: OKDHS ada, Oklahoma

Apr 13 2016
Child Protective Services Child Welfare Specialist Remove "Protect" From Your Name Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: Child Protective Services Oklahoma City , Oklahoma

Mar 11 2016
CPS Victorville A Bunch of liars. Victorville California Author: Victorville , California Child Protective Services: CPS Victorville Victorville, California

Feb 27 2016
Department Children Families Holyoke Massachusetts DCF.Dss,CPS. Illegally Removed my children from me and violated my constitutional rights Holyoke Massachusetts Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Child Protective Services: Department Children Families Holyoke Massachusetts Holyoke, Massachusetts

Jan 12 2016
Schuylkill County Children & Youth Services Jessica AdruchekMelissa Hanlon Negligence, lying & purposely withholding information about me & my home when placing my Daughter Pottsville Pennsylvania Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Child Protective Services: Schuylkill County Children & Youth Services Pottsville, Pennsylvania

Nov 16 2015
child protective services cps, cfs etc kiddnapped my 3 children and gave false allagations rancho cucumonga California Author: ontario, California Child Protective Services: child protective services rancho cucumonga, California