Education & Instruction → Public Schools

Approximately 348 Reports Found

Jul 23 2016
Derrick Boles Boles Academybolesacademy.com, derrickboles.com, Stand UpStand Up America "Leadership" teacher can't even handle his own finances, files for bankruptcy nampa Idaho  Author: Oregon Public Schools: Derrick Boles nampa, Idaho

Jun 21 2016
Need My Transcript I paid to get my half Freshman year transcript, I was told I would have to go through the school and they gave me the address and phone number, I should just called the school to get the transcript. I was lucky when I looked on my transcript from High School it was there and showed it was the classes from that school. I was disapointed I one time needed a transcript from a trade school that had closed down. I was able to get the transcripts through the State I got several notorized copies. Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Public Schools: Need My Transcript Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Waurika Public Schools Waurika Elementary Waurika High School The teachers and principal have pressured us to take my son to a psychiatrist because they THINK he has ADHD! Waurika Oklahoma Author: Waurika, Oklahoma Public Schools: Waurika Public Schools Waurika, Oklahoma

Jan 22 2016
University of North Texas, The Online MS Learning Technologies Department Dishonest about accepting transfer credits only offered "potential" credit after financially investing in 6 courses first. Misinformed me about accreditation to enroll as an out-of-state student. Denton Texas Author: Parma, Ohio Public Schools: University of North Texas Denton, Texas

Jan 20 2016
School House Folders Marketing Scam Beaverton Oregon Author: California Public Schools: School House Folders Beaverton, Oregon

Nov 25 2015
TEAM,School House Jamz Sarina Rina"Queen of Scamming" Cooks is Back Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Public Schools: TEAM,School House Jamz Internet

Nov 20 2015
Elly Feinstein Very unstable and irration guidance counselor new york new york Author: New York Public Schools: Elly Feinstein

Nov 12 2015
NeedMyTranscript Misleading & Extra $$ Internet Author: All High Schools, California Public Schools: NeedMyTranscript Internet

Sep 22 2015
Harris Connect Scam for high school directory Chesapeake Virginia Author: Odessa , Texas Public Schools: Harris Connect Chesapeake , Virginia

Sep 20 2015
Newsteo and Ludovic Noupiple ludovic Noupiple contacte me that he sell rulers in France and took my 1200$ away Marseille France
Author: Glenview,, Illinois Public Schools: Newsteo and Ludovic Noupiple Nationwide