Education & Instruction → Public Schools

Approximately 361 Reports Found

Jan 21 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Dec 14 2016
MABE WORKER COMP My wife had 2 accidents at ccboe and mabe negleted her in the worse way Annapolis, Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Public Schools: MABE WORKER COMP Annapolis, , Maryland

Dec 10 2016
MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help, Trustees London Wards 1, 11, 12 & 14 Thames Valley School Board, Thames Valley School Board London Ontario, Principal Princess Elizabeth Public School London Ontario, Superintendent Princess Elizabeth Public School Ontario, Associate Director Learning Support Services TDVSB My Son's right of Education is deprived. London Ontario Ontario Author: London , Ontario Public Schools: MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help London, Ontario

Nov 28 2016
Classmates, Inc. classmate ripoff 2016 Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Public Schools: Classmates, Inc. Internet

Oct 25 2016
Walton High School, Marietta, Georgia, Waste of tax payer money! Marietta Georgia Author: smyrna, Georgia Public Schools: Walton High School, Marietta, GA Marietta, Georgia

Oct 18 2016
ETS Praxis Ripoff Internet Author: Paragould, Arkansas Public Schools: ETS Praxis Internet

Aug 30 2016
TKO Sports TKO Sports Advertising Marcus Fisher Jeff Kirk Complete scam. Posing as a fundraiser for local high school. Fort Mohave, AZ Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Public Schools: TKO Sports Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Derrick Boles Boles Academybolesacademy.com, derrickboles.com, Stand UpStand Up America "Leadership" teacher can't even handle his own finances, files for bankruptcy nampa Idaho  Author: Oregon Public Schools: Derrick Boles nampa, Idaho

Jun 21 2016
Need My Transcript I paid to get my half Freshman year transcript, I was told I would have to go through the school and they gave me the address and phone number, I should just called the school to get the transcript. I was lucky when I looked on my transcript from High School it was there and showed it was the classes from that school. I was disapointed I one time needed a transcript from a trade school that had closed down. I was able to get the transcripts through the State I got several notorized copies. Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Public Schools: Need My Transcript Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Waurika Public Schools Waurika Elementary Waurika High School The teachers and principal have pressured us to take my son to a psychiatrist because they THINK he has ADHD! Waurika Oklahoma Author: Waurika, Oklahoma Public Schools: Waurika Public Schools Waurika, Oklahoma