Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Inspectors

Approximately 158 Reports Found

Sep 18 2015
Sleepy's Mattress Mattress warranty Pompton plains New Jersey Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Inspectors: Sleepy's Mattress Pompton plains , New Jersey
2, Report #1241991

Jul 15 2015
Ontario Energy Group Misrepresentation - Working with Government offering upgrades and energy saving appliances and incentives Mississauga Ontario Author: Peterborough, Ontario Inspectors: Ontario Energy Group Mississauga, Ontario
3, Report #1212017

Feb 26 2015
Tranship Shipping LLC Simon Gump: SupervisorRichard Michaels:HR director Package Quality Controller Reshipping Scam Pinellas Park Florida
Author: Harrisonville, Missouri Inspectors: Tranship Shipping LLC Pinellas Park, Florida
4, Report #1204572

Jan 26 2015
Delmarva Property Preservation Services LLC Diana Childers, Scott , Carolyn Graber Contact: Schumer, Scott Delmarva Property Preservation Maryland
Author: Lake Alfred , Florida Inspectors: Delmarva Property Preservation Services LLC MD, Maryland
5, Report #1195465

Dec 15 2014
ashley furniture I buy a kitchen table and chairs well 2 of the chairs were wron size and they brought the table it was the wron screws and they left the table in the floor and it's been in the floor for two weeks, now they called and told me is going to be onother week or so before I get the screws and is no way to return the table and get it from somewhere else. Nationwide Author: dalhart, Texas Inspectors: ashley furniture Nationwide

Nov 05 2014
Spyera I purchased the software and it wasn't very clear and some if the features did not work. Hong kong Internet
Author: London, Wyoming Inspectors: Spyera Internet

Oct 30 2014
Sidney Spencer None Payment, Low Pricing MAYS LANDING New Jersey Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Inspectors: Sidney Spencer MAYS LANDING, New Jersey

Oct 05 2014
Residential & Commercial Inspection Services, Inc. Curtis Brooks Cobbum; Commercial Inspection Services, Inc.; Certified Building Inspections of Central Florida; FACHI I worked doing inspection reports for Curtis from 2007. He owes me over $66,000.00. I felt sorry for him and helped pay his bills. Foolish me. Longwood Florida Author: Loveland, Ohio Inspectors: Residential & Commercial Inspection Services, Inc. Longwood, Florida

Aug 18 2014
Brian V. Burns Brian Burns Fraud by general contractor Brian V.Burns ID #A0707 OAKLAND PARK Florida Author: PLANTATION , Florida Inspectors: Brian V. Burns OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 16 2014
LOCAL RECORDS OFFICE Recieved a letter asking for $89 processing fee, had me going as I had just went through a divorce and thought I had everything done. As I got to reading it does state NOT ASSOCIATED WITH GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND THAT THIS OFFER SERVES AS A SOLICITING FOR SERVICES Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Inspectors: LOCAL RECORDS OFFICE Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 02 2014
State Farm Fire and Casualty Company State Farm, State Farm Insurance, Good Neighbor (lie)  Duluth, Georgia Author: Rex, Georgia Inspectors: State Farm Fire and Casualty Company Duluth, , Georgia

Jul 09 2014
Exposingjohns.com colocrossing.com Same Company...Same Ripoff...Legal and Criminal Action in Motion Buffalo, New York New York Author: Alabama Inspectors: Exposingjohns.com New York

Mar 26 2014
Horizon services told me I needed new parts/ or new furnaces at an outrageous price. Wilminton Delaware Author: Royersford, Pennsylvania Inspectors: Horizon services Wilminton, Delaware

May 07 2014
Ocwen Harrassment, continuous attempts requesting I do a modification, letters charging additional fees, threats to return payments as an attempt to put me in foreclosure. West Palm Beach Florida Florida Author: Walls, Mississippi Inspectors: Ocwen Select State/Province

Feb 21 2014
NADO Insurance services NADO.COM This is a very shady company, I worked only a short time and had to call and call to get paid. There tactics for invoicing are not explained and is in there favor if there system is not followed. Its 2/21/2014 and still no 1099 for me to file my taxes. Woodstock Georgia Author: Auburndale, Florida Inspectors: NADO Insurance services Woodstock, Georgia

Feb 18 2014
Valuation Vision Brokers Price Opinions,BPOS,Default management, REOS Carlsbad California Author: atascadero, California Inspectors: Valuation Vision Carlsbad, California

Feb 10 2014
ExposingJohns.com Extortion  Internet Author: New Enterprise, Pennsylvania Inspectors: ExposingJohns.com Internet