Entertainment → Ticket Sales

Sep 26 2016
MovieTickets.com Hollywood.com,Hollywood Media Corporation,Hollywood Media,HOLL,AMC Theaters,AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc,AMC Fraudulent gift card practices Boca Raton Florida
Author: Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: MovieTickets.com Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 26 2016
viagogo.com Over charged tickets $3396 and concert postponed to an unknown date - refund processed delaware Internet Author: NYC, New York Ticket Sales: viagogo.com Internet

Sep 21 2016
Vivid Seats Paid Twice Face Value of Tickets Chicago Illinois Author: Bullhead City, Alabama Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Illinois

Sep 16 2016
hitwe I think they terminated my profile because every girl I spoke to I turned them down when they asked for thousands of dollars to come to USA and marry me and have kids. One of them specifically said $4000. Michigan Author: charlotte, Michigan Ticket Sales: hitwe Michigan

Sep 15 2016
Monster Ticket Monster Ticket - Rip Off New York New York Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Ticket Sales: Monster Ticket New York, New York

Sep 14 2016
ineedtickets.us ineedtickets.us FRAUD CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Ticket Sales: ineedtickets.us Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Reserve Orlando Reserve Direct A Big Rip Off, triple check the fine print! St Louis, Missouri Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Ticket Sales: Reserve Orlando Internet

Sep 06 2016
PREMIUM SEATS USA Terrible customer service, not offering the 200% money back guarantee that initially made comforting on website. webiste Internet Author: SAN YSIDRO , California Ticket Sales: PREMIUM SEATS USA Internet

Aug 30 2016
Tamm Lam Went on Craigslist posing as a broker. Told me she would sell me tickets to (4) Panther games. She had me deposit money into her own checking account. Tickets never arrived, kept promising me a refund. She made up fake routing numbers and confirmation numbers. Do not ever buy tickets from her! I should have done my homework on her and seen all the previous complaints against her. Port St. Lucie Florida
Author: charlotte, North Carolina Ticket Sales: Tamm Lam Port St. Lucie, Florida

Aug 21 2016
Tickets-Center.com Deceptive Thieves! Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Ticket Sales: tickets-center Internet

Aug 15 2016
Ticket Benz Ticket Benz, ticketbenz Rip Off Sold us bogus tickets Houston Texas Author: Stow, Ohio Ticket Sales: Ticket Benz Internet

Aug 12 2016
Fandango Online Ticketing Scam Layton Nationwide Author: Roy, Utah Ticket Sales: Fandango Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
TicketNetwork NEVER ORDER PHYSICAL TICKET Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Ticket Sales: TicketNetwork

Aug 10 2016
Vivid Seat Ltd. Vivid Seats Scammers Chicago Illinois Author: Gansevoort, New York Ticket Sales: Vivid Seat Ltd. Chicago , Illinois

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 15 2016
Daniel Walters Kris Walters, Kristian Waltera, Walters Consulting & Management Burning Man Tickets San Francisco Internet
Author: Cocoa, Florida Ticket Sales: Daniel Walters Internet

Jul 09 2016
Terina marketing branson mo Went in to purchase Branson Belle tickets if still available and they were. Was told there were no discounts available. On the way out, I picked up "Branson Best read Guide", guess what coupon for $2 off each ticket. We had purchased 4. Irritating!!!!!!! branson Missouri Author: northglenn, Colorado Ticket Sales: Terina marketing branson mo branson, Missouri

Jul 08 2016
adam caputo this man sold me fake concert tickets. the tickets looked legit, but when I went to get in the man told me it was fake nationwide Nationwide Author: Alabama Ticket Sales: adam caputo Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Social insider. Grant Doyle Purchased tickets from him via email or Internet should've been eTicket didn't receive them within a month likely for us we had a credit card company reversed the charges this guy is a scam after this happen I looked at his reviews none of them are good Calgary Alberta Calgary Alberta Author: Alabama Ticket Sales: Social insider. Grant Doyle Internet

Jun 28 2016
LIVE NATION Music & Live Events Music & Live Events, concert tickets, venues Internet
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Ticket Sales: LIVE NATION Internet

Jun 27 2016
Vivid Seats Vivid Seats is a Scam, Worse than Scalpers Nationwide Author: Los Alamos, New Mexico Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
VIVIDSEATS SCAM ARTISTS DO NOT BUY FROM THEM LOS ANGELES Internet Author: Malibu, California Ticket Sales: VIVIV SEATS Internet