Entertainment → Ticket Sales

Apr 13 2014
Ticket Galaxy/ Excite.com I purchased a concert ticket and was charged above and beyond what I should have been charged. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Apr 12 2014
CINEPLEX***GENERAL MILLS / CINEPLEX SCAM*** TORONTO Nationwide Author: toronto, Ontario Ticket Sales: CINEPLEX Nationwide

Apr 12 2014
Unknown Do not buy any Miami Heat tickets from this guy from garypedia or craigslist. He sells fake tickets to hear games and bargains and accepts cash only. Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Ticket Sales: Unknown Miami, Florida

Apr 11 2014
tickets.mycityrocks.com/ Beware - Not a high-quality ticket broker site Internet Author: White Plains, New York Ticket Sales: tickets.mycityrocks.com/ Internet

Apr 08 2014
boxofficeticketsales.com this company disguised themselves on the venues website as thier selling box office. I ended up paying 3x the amount of the original price . They stalked a "fan club" presale. TOTAL RIP OFF! internet Author: Manheim, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: boxofficeticketsales.com Select State/Province

Apr 07 2014
TickPick rips off affiliate New York New York Author: Florida Ticket Sales: TickPick Internet

Apr 03 2014
Leslie Wright that own Partiez By Leslie Not being trusted for payouts Greensboro,North Carolina  Nationwide Author: New York Ticket Sales: Leslie Wright Nationwide

Mar 31 2014
TICKET BENZ TICKET BENZ. THEY SOLD TICKETS AND RESCHEDULED CONCERT DATE. AFTERNOON OF SHOW. NO EMAIL ALERTS. Here is the blunt response from ticketbenz. I took time off of work and drove an hour for a cancelled show. There are no refunds for reschedule events. Tha The afternoon of show they rescheduled.4 months later? NO REFUND. Houston, TX TX Author: SaN fRANCISCO, California Ticket Sales: TICKET BENZ Internet

Mar 31 2014
AAAsouth fl last Friday I purchased 2 adult tickets to seaworld with meal tickets/ for Saturday 3/29/14 we went but it was raining as soon as we got there and at 1pm they closed the park. this was unfortunate but when I requested ticket for the following day as stated on my AAA ticket purchase. I was told a definite NO which ruined the entire weekend for us . AAA told me that if desired a purchase for the following day for only $10 was a perk with AAA the question is now Who is lying ? AAA? o r is seaworld lying by denying us the ticket for the following day??? very dissappointed and ripped off sunrise Florida Author: Davie, Florida Ticket Sales: AAAsouth fl sunrise , Florida

Mar 29 2014
boxofficeticketsales.com bethel woods center for the arts. box office ticket sales Beware..concert..ticket..scam chicago Illinois Author: bronx, New York Ticket Sales: boxofficeticketsales.com chicago, Illinois

Mar 28 2014
Ticket Galaxy DO NOT BUY FROM TICKET-GALAXY .... SCAMMING THIEVES!!!!!!! South Windsor Connecticut Author: Clinton Corners, New York Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy South Windsor, Connecticut

Mar 24 2014
Box office ticket sales sold tickets to an event that was canceled never notifying me. The next day when I called for a refund they refused saying new date 3 months later. Chicago Illinois Author: Brooklyn, New York Ticket Sales: Box office ticket sales Select State/Province

Mar 22 2014
anytickets.com sold us nonexistent tickets Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Ticket Sales: anytickets.com Internet

Mar 22 2014
Ticket Galaxy My husband went online to purchase tickets for tonight's Alvin Ailey performance. We were redirected (high jacked) to Ticket Galaxy and charged $247.50 for two $59.00 seats. We called them to find out why we were charged so much. They told him that he wa BEWARE South Windsor Connecticut Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy South Windsor, Connecticut

Mar 21 2014
Tammy Lam/ VividView/ Peggy Lam/ tickets/ scammer, never sent tickets, claimed she never received my money order. Port St Lucie Florida Author: Center Point, Iowa Ticket Sales: Tammy Lam/ VividView Port St Lucie, Florida

Mar 21 2014
Stubhub to many to count HORRIBLE.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Calfornia Author: Fenton, Missouri Ticket Sales: Stubhub Select State/Province

Mar 15 2014
Dream Team Tickets Inc tickets to the Celtic concert tickets I received were 59.00. I purchased 2 of them. my credit card was billed over $300.00. This is definitely a case of consumer fraud sacramento, California Author: yuba city,, California Ticket Sales: Dream Team Tickets Inc sacramento,, California

Mar 13 2014
Afton Showcase SCAM! Takes Advantage of new artists that's new to getting paid for their performances Internet Author: , Georgia Ticket Sales: Afton Showcase Internet

Mar 13 2014
Karrie Gomez Karrie Lynn Arnold, Karrie Arnold, Karrie Arnold Gomez, Karrie Lynn Gomez, Jessica Alvarez Concert ticket scam, fake concert tickets, concert ticket fraud Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Ticket Sales: Karrie Gomez Dallas, Texas