Entertainment → Ticket Sales

Oct 17 2016
Clarence Neely Clarence Neely, Khalil, Khalil Malik, Clarence Neely, Chesapeake Virginia Author: Cross Roads, Texas Ticket Sales: Clarence Neely Chesapeake, Virginia

Oct 15 2016
Social Jam Tours Ann Conville, Antoinette Conville, 21K Management, Social Jam Tour SCAMS YOUNG KIDS AND PARENTS!!! Wildwood New Jersey
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Social Jam Tours Wildwood, New Jersey

Oct 10 2016
hatchear psychopathicrecords.com  royal oak Michigan Author: decatur, Alabama Ticket Sales: hatchear royal oak, Michigan

Oct 10 2016
Front Row Tickets.com Reserve One Tickets Front Row Tickets Buyers Beware Internet Author: Augusta, Maine Ticket Sales: Front Row Tickets.com Internet

Oct 01 2016
Vivid Seats Mishandling of purchase good Internet Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Internet

Sep 30 2016
Viagogo.com charged me £5.95 shipping for an eticket. also no disabled seating Geneva Internet
Author: Cardiff, Ticket Sales: Viagogo.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
MovieTickets.com Hollywood.com,Hollywood Media Corporation,Hollywood Media,HOLL,AMC Theaters,AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc,AMC Fraudulent gift card practices Boca Raton Florida
Author: Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: MovieTickets.com Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 26 2016
viagogo.com Over charged tickets $3396 and concert postponed to an unknown date - refund processed delaware Internet Author: NYC, New York Ticket Sales: viagogo.com Internet

Sep 21 2016
Vivid Seats Paid Twice Face Value of Tickets Chicago Illinois Author: Bullhead City, Alabama Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Illinois

Sep 16 2016
hitwe I think they terminated my profile because every girl I spoke to I turned them down when they asked for thousands of dollars to come to USA and marry me and have kids. One of them specifically said $4000. Michigan Author: charlotte, Michigan Ticket Sales: hitwe Michigan

Sep 15 2016
Monster Ticket Monster Ticket - Rip Off New York New York Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Ticket Sales: Monster Ticket New York, New York

Sep 14 2016
ineedtickets.us ineedtickets.us FRAUD CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Ticket Sales: ineedtickets.us Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Reserve Orlando Reserve Direct A Big Rip Off, triple check the fine print! St Louis, Missouri Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Ticket Sales: Reserve Orlando Internet

Sep 06 2016
PREMIUM SEATS USA Terrible customer service, not offering the 200% money back guarantee that initially made comforting on website. webiste Internet Author: SAN YSIDRO , California Ticket Sales: PREMIUM SEATS USA Internet

Aug 30 2016
Tamm Lam Went on Craigslist posing as a broker. Told me she would sell me tickets to (4) Panther games. She had me deposit money into her own checking account. Tickets never arrived, kept promising me a refund. She made up fake routing numbers and confirmation numbers. Do not ever buy tickets from her! I should have done my homework on her and seen all the previous complaints against her. Port St. Lucie Florida
Author: charlotte, North Carolina Ticket Sales: Tamm Lam Port St. Lucie, Florida

Aug 21 2016
Tickets-Center.com Deceptive Thieves! Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Ticket Sales: tickets-center Internet

Aug 15 2016
Ticket Benz Ticket Benz, ticketbenz Rip Off Sold us bogus tickets Houston Texas Author: Stow, Ohio Ticket Sales: Ticket Benz Internet

Aug 12 2016
Fandango Online Ticketing Scam Layton Nationwide Author: Roy, Utah Ticket Sales: Fandango Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
TicketNetwork NEVER ORDER PHYSICAL TICKET Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Ticket Sales: TicketNetwork

Aug 10 2016
Vivid Seat Ltd. Vivid Seats Scammers Chicago Illinois Author: Gansevoort, New York Ticket Sales: Vivid Seat Ltd. Chicago , Illinois

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet