Entertainment → Ticket Sales

Aug 10 2016
Vivid Seat Ltd. Vivid Seats Scammers Chicago Illinois Author: Gansevoort, New York Ticket Sales: Vivid Seat Ltd. Chicago , Illinois

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 15 2016
Daniel Walters Kris Walters, Kristian Waltera, Walters Consulting & Management Burning Man Tickets San Francisco Internet
Author: Cocoa, Florida Ticket Sales: Daniel Walters Internet

Jul 09 2016
Terina marketing branson mo Went in to purchase Branson Belle tickets if still available and they were. Was told there were no discounts available. On the way out, I picked up "Branson Best read Guide", guess what coupon for $2 off each ticket. We had purchased 4. Irritating!!!!!!! branson Missouri Author: northglenn, Colorado Ticket Sales: Terina marketing branson mo branson, Missouri

Jul 08 2016
adam caputo this man sold me fake concert tickets. the tickets looked legit, but when I went to get in the man told me it was fake nationwide Nationwide Author: Alabama Ticket Sales: adam caputo Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Social insider. Grant Doyle Purchased tickets from him via email or Internet should've been eTicket didn't receive them within a month likely for us we had a credit card company reversed the charges this guy is a scam after this happen I looked at his reviews none of them are good Calgary Alberta Calgary Alberta Author: Alabama Ticket Sales: Social insider. Grant Doyle Internet

Jun 28 2016
LIVE NATION Music & Live Events Music & Live Events, concert tickets, venues Internet
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Ticket Sales: LIVE NATION Internet

Jun 27 2016
Vivid Seats Vivid Seats is a Scam, Worse than Scalpers Nationwide Author: Los Alamos, New Mexico Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
VIVIDSEATS SCAM ARTISTS DO NOT BUY FROM THEM LOS ANGELES Internet Author: Malibu, California Ticket Sales: VIVIV SEATS Internet

Jun 21 2016
Ticket Galaxy Ticket Galaxy is the biggest scam ticket vendor out there!!! Connecticut Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jun 20 2016
Online City Tickets Ticket sales Internet Author: Marietta , Georgia Ticket Sales: Online City Tickets Internet

Jun 19 2016
seattle-theatre.com/ 3 to 4 times face value of tickets Seattle Washington Author: Washington Ticket Sales: http://www.seattle-theatre.com/ Internet

Jun 15 2016
Ticket Monster and georgeampitheatre.com Misleading website, leads you to believe you are purchasing tickets direct from the venue and you are not. New York, New York. Internet
Author: Bozeman, Montana Ticket Sales: Ticket Monster Internet

Jun 14 2016
Kris Walters Kristian Walters Nationwide
Author: Las vegas, Nevada Ticket Sales: Kris Walters Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
Front Gate Tickets Broke Contract and Wasted MyTime Austin Texas Author: Lakewood, Colorado Ticket Sales: Front Gate Tickets Austin, Texas

Jun 07 2016
Online City Tickets Supports Price Gouging and Inflates Accuracy of Demand Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Ticket Sales: Online City Tickets Internet

Jun 21 2016
Vivid Seats Beware!!! Vivid seats is ponzie scheme!!! Author: Monrovia, Indiana Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats

Jun 01 2016
VIVIDSEATS.COM Ticket agency BAIT AND SWITCH TACTICS! ONLINE Internet Author: ONLINE, California Ticket Sales: VIVIDSEATS.COM Internet

May 31 2016
Ticket Galaxy Totally scammed for Chris Stapleton tickets without even realizing it! South Windsor Connecticut Author: Smithtown, New York Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy South Windsor, Connecticut

May 30 2016
Microsoft Xbox, xbox.com, xbox live They ripped me off of 60 dollars and a year membership. Redmond Washington Author: Davenport, Iowa Ticket Sales: Microsoft Redmond, Washington