occasions

Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Jul 30 2014
Saving Makes Money (SMM) Kay WilliamsSydney WilsonAnn Smith Fraud at it's worse Encino California Author: Greenville, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Saving Makes Money (SMM) Internet

Jul 30 2014
directv I paid my mother's directv bill one time with my skylight debit card and months later my mother switched cable companies and had a balance due to directv and they then took $505.26 off my card without my knowledge or permission.  topeka Kansas Author: topeka, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: directv Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Overstock.com The Big "O" Helps Stolen Credit Card Ring Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Overstock.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
Transfer my land .com Shawn Kane is a fast talking salesman who talked me into giving him my credit card #, but when the sale ran cold, he got very ugly with me. Clearwater Florida Author: Linden Hill, New York Credit Card Fraud: Transfer my land .com Clearwater, Florida

Jul 29 2014
instant checkmate false advertising-They say you pay so much a month to get information,but want you to pay 19.99 each time you use it. A big ripoff. Internet Author: mountain iron, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: instant checkmate Internet

Jul 29 2014
better focus today zoyirtar calcium inc Credit Card Fraud lake mary Florida Author: memphis, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: better focus today lake mary, Florida

Jul 29 2014
EPPICARD -NY scam billing from MDS/MSFT*BILLING. 800MSBILL1 Nationwide Author: Washington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: EPPICARD -NY Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
NHALER rip off agian New Jersey New jersey Author: Maryland Credit Card Fraud: NHALER Internet

Jul 29 2014
Retail online Credit card fraud ring! Folcroft Pennsylvania Author: Texas Credit Card Fraud: Retail online Folcroft, Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2014
Better Focus Today Credit Card Scam Internet Author: Milford, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Better Focus Today Internet

Jul 28 2014
SEM* FUNSOURCE FUN SOURCE False Representation of selling items Hopkins Minnesota Author: Drumright, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: SEM* FUNSOURCE hOPKINS, Minnesota

Jul 28 2014
LUMA HYDRATE The company charged $4.95 for a free sample of product. It was no where mentioned that I will have to pay a recurring charge in subequent months. But they charged $ 89.95 on July 14, 2014 from my credit card. The first charge of $ 4.95 for free sample was charged on June 27. I received the free sample but nothing more. This is clear cheating, and I reuest for an action against the company which is defrauding hundreded of persons. Dont know Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: LUMA HYDRATE Internet

Jul 28 2014
Direct express allowed a fraudulent charge to go thru when they were advised I didn't make the charge or authorise it. Nationwide Author: Willis, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Direct express Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
Verizon One of Verizon's phone representatives, Dominique Skinner from the Missouri location took a payment over the phone. Later the same day, I received a call from Macys asking me to verify possible unauthorized charges in the amount of $501.00 that was placed (coincidentally)with the same personal information I provided Verizon Representative Dominique Skinner, located in Missouri (the same day).  St. Louis Missouri Author: Florida Credit Card Fraud: Verizon St Louis, Missouri

Jul 27 2014
Applied Bank Credit Card Notification of compromised account Delaware Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Applied Bank Credit Card Delaware

Jul 27 2014
VitalChek VitalChek Weasel worded rip off site Brentwood Internet Author: Des Moines IA, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: VitalChek Internet

Jul 26 2014
Rush Card I have been a Rush Card user for nearly two years and have never had a problem. Then on July 4th I went to the ATM, someone hacked my account and drained it.  Nationwide Author: Sharon, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Rush Card Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
Better Focus Today Better Focus Today scammed my credit card Lake Mary Florida Author: Watertown, New York Credit Card Fraud: Better Focus Today Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 25 2014
Assurant renters insurance Assurant specialty property debited my checking account for a payment not due without my autorization jacksonville florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Assurant renters insurance Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 23 2014
Listia.com My credit/debit card info was stolen Internet Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Listia.com Internet

Jul 23 2014
dealdash Someone used my identity and signed up for dealdash and my account has been charged $33.00 without my consent. Please credit my account. where ever dea Author: antwerp, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: dealdash Select State/Province

Jul 24 2014
Aret Frangulyan Aret and Frances Frangulyan Thieves Aret Frangulyan and Frances Frangulyan are thieves Commerce Twp Michigan Author: Taylor, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Aret Frangulyan Commerce Twp, Michigan