Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Oct 01 2015
movie lush i was suppose to be charge 0 dollars & they charge me 50 Internet
Author: Wayne, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: movie lush Internet

Oct 01 2015
AZ Brain Health or LE Parise Hydra Gold billed me $85 from visa account without order or authoriztion for product not received not usre on web sight se not sure Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: AZ Brain Health Internet

Sep 29 2015
universal debt clearing inc the company universal debt clearing inc is charging me 1,140$ that I wasn't aware of stating that I took out a loan that I wasn't aware of or ever doing so. Internet Author: Abilene , Texas Credit Card Fraud: universal debt clearing inc Internet

Sep 28 2015
Hemingway Group threatened us if we didnt pay them money Boca Raton Florida Author: fairborn, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Hemingway Group Boca Raton , Florida

Sep 28 2015
Neudermis Cream I cancelled the product and they sent it anyway and charged my credit card $88.00 Won't take it back. Santa Ana California Author: Macon, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Neudermis Santa Ana , California

Sep 27 2015
Cebria Cebria LLC Cebria conducted an UNAUTHORIZED payment of $79.90 from my paypal account ! Rip Off Beware! Pueblo Colorado Colorado Author: Hallandale Bch, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Cebria Pueblo Colorado, Colorado

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as "Multiplan". I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 26 2015
Postalstuff.com Postal stuff Will not issue the rest of my refund from an order in April Columbus Ohio Author: Fairburn, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Postalstuff.com Internet

Sep 25 2015
Vitier Beauty Cream This product is not FREE as promised Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Vitier Beauty Cream

Sep 25 2015
United States Grants Dept Qualified for Government grant but must pay money up front to receive it Washington, DC Internet Author: Watchung, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: United States Grants Dept Internet

Sep 25 2015
Venue.com Victim identy theft Internet Author: Pine hill. 08021, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Venue.com Internet

Sep 24 2015
Survival Life Fradulant charges Austin TX Internet Author: Rocklin, California Credit Card Fraud: Survival Life Internet

Sep 23 2015
rose gal said it was on its way ,, so many times''. and Neva showed up' ' and post office new nothing on my tracking no. or shipping account'' ' rosegal kept saying it should be there , check post office' its been nearly 3 months ' and nothing' and tracking tickets have all expired' Nationwide Author: Adelaide, Other Credit Card Fraud: rosegal Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
Real Vegas Online Charged my card twice Nationwide Author: Pomona, California Credit Card Fraud: Real Vegas Online Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
NewAge Rude, disrespectful, condescending. Required to send back trial to avoid approx 180.00 charges. Terms n conditions not clearly noted on site and rep Marcel Smith cs # 143 needs fired for his rudeness Tempe Arizona Author: NewbCastle, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: NewAge Tempe , Arizona

Sep 22 2015
VITIER EYE CREAM sent the trial i ordered,then immediately sent eye cream and eye serum and billed me almost $200.they refused to let me speak w a manager,kept offering me to keep it at reduced costs.told them it was crap and i didnt want it at any cost.said they would refund,just put these ra numbers on it and drop in mail box.i did without getting a tracking number or proof of sending it.now they say they never received it and my CITI card wont help me without proof!!.rip off company,liars selling junk harsh chemical product!!!! Internet Author: labadieville, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: VITIER EYE CREAM Internet

Sep 21 2015
TB Dress.com Order product and nerver recived them request cancel order it has not been done No know Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: TB Dress.com Internet

Sep 21 2015
first primier bank Les Pal was told i was eligible to borrow up to 1000 dollars Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Credit Card Fraud: first primier bank Internet

Sep 18 2015