Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Sep 21 2014
ECS*ECIGSHOP This Company charged my VISA Card $99.99 on 8/27/14. The company is a fraud Somewhere in PA. Pennsylvania Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: ECS*ECIGSHOP Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2014
Xingyutrad www.leshosting.ca counterfeit shoes delivered and fake Canadian site Quingdao Internet Author: Puteaux, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Xingyutrad Internet

Sep 21 2014
CPS Trading AG Manager: Jeffrey Martin Owner: Peter Schnellmann Fake Hiring Scam They say they have a new office in NEW YORK CITY Internet Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Fraud: CPS Trading AG Internet

Sep 20 2014
Yellowpgk.com John Perry Pretending to be a legit business; an international shipping company starting out in America. I was told by emails that I was to receive packages and forward them to certain people around the world. But I just found out yesterday that the post office had to reject a package because the label was fake or altered. I was just looking for some work and this is what happens. San Francisco California Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Yellowpgk.com San Francisco , California

Sep 19 2014
URB Management OP Box 678147Orlando, Fl 32867-81471866-960-96368 Co. Rep: Leigh White, URB to help decrease credit card debt; paid legal fees of $8000 . Called URB phone disconnected. Orlando, Fl 32867-8147 Florida Author: Mays Landing, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: URB Management Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
ACS.INC LAWSUIT CASE FILE GL-0210512 DOES NOT SAID Internet Author: BILLERICA , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ACS.INC Internet

Sep 19 2014
  I requested a free credit report on line and was directed to OTL Scroesense (OTL). OTL stated I would get a free credit report but had to pay a dollar which would be refunded. Of course they request credit card info for the dollar charge which I provided. I checked my credit card account and found that they had charged not only the dollar but $29.95 for a monthly charge. According to my credit card account, the charge was made on the same day as the dollar charge which was not refunded. I called my credi card company and they will stop payment and remove the company from my account. I would not try dealing with the OTL company directly. Ewa Beach Hawaii Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Steven Internet

Sep 18 2014
Dealfind.ca company in restructuring, takes your money, no refunds, invalidates vouchers, I got no product. 4th floor, 82 Peter Street, Toronto,Ontario Internet Author: Woodstock, Ontario Credit Card Fraud: Dealfind.ca Internet

Sep 17 2014
Slim Down 888-409-7136, Florida 328190000 US Charged my credit card $49.95 monthly without my authorization Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Slim Down Florida

Sep 17 2014
Sirius/XM Sirius XM Raided My Checking Account New York New York Author: Oregon, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Sirius/XM New York, New York

Sep 17 2014
raspberryketonestrength.com AKA 888-524-1619.com charged my Visa card $49.95 for a supposed recurring health supplement order that I never made claimed to be in Pinellas Park FL but is not Internet, FLORIDA Author: Kissimmee, Florida Credit Card Fraud: raspberryketonestrength.com Internet

Sep 17 2014
Quidbids Liars, and scam artists be aware OKC Internet Author: New Bedford , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Quidbids Internet

Sep 17 2014
CRI Online Sales S.A. aka customer support, customer support corporation, or customer support corporate Fraudulent Withdrawal of $49.95 Using Stolen PII and Bank Card Numbers Unknown Unknown Author: Nitro, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: CRI Online Sales S.A. Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Mugshotsplanet.com Internetreputations.com, Openpasts.org, Shouldwehire.com SCAMMERS!!! Unknown!!!  Author: Tampa, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Mugshotsplanet.com Internet

Sep 17 2014
Slimdown Slimdown unauthorized credit charge 2 twice MD Internet Author: port tobacco, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Slimdown Internet

openpasts.com Internetreputations.com, Mugshotplanet.com SCAMMERS!!! Unkown
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: openpasts.com Select State/Province

Sep 17 2014
Morgan and associates Since March I have been receiving emails from this company about a cash advance I had taken out. I have NEVER did such a thing so I called to speak with Mr. Rogers and asked where did they get my information and could he send ME proof that I had done this This company is trying to get 6,500.00 from me court cost, etc. San Antonio, TX Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Morgan and associates Internet

Sep 16 2014
ACE INC Scary Email Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: ACE INC Internet

Sep 15 2014
yaxx communications they called me and said im being sood and that i need to pay 2000 dollers or i will do 7 years in prisin and that i aplid for a payday lone and gace them the rong amount of money i make evrey month so i need to pay 2000 dollers or go to prisin and they gave me a kase nomb las angeles califorina Author: Laredo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: yaxx communications Select State/Province