Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Jul 23 2014
Listia.com My credit/debit card info was stolen Internet Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Listia.com Internet

Jul 23 2014
dealdash Someone used my identity and signed up for dealdash and my account has been charged $33.00 without my consent. Please credit my account. where ever dea Author: antwerp, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: dealdash Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
Aret Frangulyan Aret and Frances Frangulyan Thieves Aret Frangulyan and Frances Frangulyan are thieves Commerce Twp Michigan Author: Taylor, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Aret Frangulyan Commerce Twp, Michigan

Jul 23 2014
AdvanceCreditServices,com John Anderson Tried to get me to pay a loan off that I did not sign for. OFallon Missouri Author: O Fallon, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: AdvanceCreditServices,com Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
Convergent Outsourcing INC They are trying to collect money on a collection that does not exsist renton Washington Author: Anderson, California Credit Card Fraud: Convergent Outsourcing INC renton, Washington

Jul 23 2014
deng zhigang Disappointment and agitation! Internet Author: jonesboro, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: deng zhigang Internet

Jul 22 2014
Lavish Skin Lavish skin Santa Ana California Sent for a sample where you pay shipping only. Had a reaction to the product. Automatically shipped then billed when product was in route without my approval. They are impossible to contact Santa Ana California Author: Lacey, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Lavish Skin Santa Ana, California

Jul 22 2014
change-my-postal-address Another Victim of the Address Change Scams Kuala Lumpur Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Credit Card Fraud: change-my-postal-address Internet

Jul 21 2014
Bill Me Later PayPal Bait and Switch Internet Author: Easton, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Bill Me Later Internet

Jul 21 2014
peoples voice market research group John Carter and Monica Smith secret shopper scam new York New York Author: Charlestown, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: peoples voice market research group new York, New York

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 18 2014
Flower Delivery Espress & Wesley Berry Flowers wesley berry flowers Fraudsters sell you Flowers, and don't delivery them, then will not issue refund, put you on hold forever Nationwide Author: Greeley, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Flower Delivery Espress & Wesley Berry Flowers Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Dermapure Cleaver Scammers Norcross Georgia Author: WHITESTONE, New York Credit Card Fraud: Dermapure Norcross, Georgia

Jul 18 2014
ACS IN CORP DEPT ACS Case File:- NT-01783 Total Outstanding: - $986.45 Case File Transferred: - July 2014 Loan Company: - ACS INC Dear Debtor, Our company (ACS IN CORP) has authorized us to recover the full amount due on your name. As we put your Social Security Number into our National Checking Database System we found that you have been never charged for a fraud activity & that’s the reason we have decided to give you chance to take care of this issue outside the Court without having a negative report on your Credit History and Social Security Number. We regret that if we do not receive your response within the next 48 hours, we shall have no alternative, but to take action through your local County Court to recover the amount due together with court charges and legal fees which might cost you approximately $3210.79. base ,Earnings Arrestment  . Internet Author: SILVERS SPRING, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: ACS IN CORP Internet

Jul 17 2014
Intuit Payment Solutions Used several year old data they had about our business and our business checking routing numbers and enrolled us in their service, disguising their identity on our bank statements. Woodland Hills California Author: St. Helens, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Intuit Payment Solutions Woodland Hills, California

Jul 17 2014
Bright Burn Cigs E Cigs Lux Internet offer free starter package $4.95 6/29/2014 received package 7/9 on 7/12 charged credit card $109.67 said I signed to join & had 14 days to cancel/return package or I owed $109.73 debited my credit card Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Fraud: Bright Burn Cigs Internet

Jul 17 2014
American Cash Award Company they tried to scam and tell me that ive totally won 2.5 million, bunch of BS Jamaica Author: Naples, Florida Credit Card Fraud: American Cash Award Company Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
Nuvalift SCAM, PHONE SALES, LIE TO YOU, STEAL YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS San Diego California Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Nuvalift Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Hallmark.com hallmark ecards Unauthorized charges on CC by Hallmark Nationwide Author: Port Orange, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Hallmark.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Strawberrynet Strawberrynet.com IDENTITY THEFT Hong Kong Internet Author: Largo, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Strawberrynet Internet

Jul 16 2014
Duvati Wear Toluca Lake, CA Sunglasses Rip Off Toluca Lake, CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Duvati Wear Toluca Lake, CA Internet

Jul 15 2014
HPD The company is charging my checking account $9.95 a month.This has happened for the last 2 months Vista California Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: HPD Vista, California

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC