Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Feb 06 2016
Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin None that I am aware of Was online did not like what I was reading so never completed order Nationwide Author: Clementon, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Dennis Bly/Fitzsimmons FISERV....Craigslist Dennis Bly FISERV Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Dennis Bly/Fitzsimmons Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Bangbro. Aprosupport Fraulent billing .billed my debit card sent two emails $29.95 and $39.95 Internet Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bangbro. Internet

Feb 04 2016
Green dot Coorpation unfriendly rude aggrogant sarcasm Internet Author: Batonrouge, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Green dot Coorpation Internet

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Jan 31 2016
h&r block emerald card my account was hacked and money was stolen illinois illinois Author: galesburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: h&r;

Jan 30 2016
T&R RENT TO OWN FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD $45.50 WITH OUT MY AUTORIZATION . Internet Author: SanFrancisco, California Credit Card Fraud: T&R RENT TO OWN Internet

Jan 30 2016
Golf Tailor Misrepresentation, overcharge McHenry Illinois Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: Golf Tailor McHenry , Illinois

Jan 29 2016
Vitier Eye Serum Being charged $90+ Santa Ana California
Author: Odon, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Vitier Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Jan 29 2016
Clubwhitesmile sent a message thru Yahtzee came for a chance to win Iphone 6 said my credit card would only be charged $1.99 to wn opportunity to enter draw. Apparently in the fine print, it says for some period of time my credit card will b charged $119 per month. I caught this on month 2 and now they are telling me my card will be charged for longer Internet Author: Brampton, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jan 28 2016
Nexis card Finally rip off/nasty/rude/not helpful Nationwide Author: Bronx , New York Credit Card Fraud: Nexis card Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
payoneer Payoneer is portal through which personal information can be sold. New York Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: payoneer Internet