Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Purple Purple Fuel App, Purple App, Purple Gas COMPLETELY INSANE INTERNET PHONE APP BASED RIPOFF COMPANY Los Angeles California Author: calabasas, California Credit Card Fraud: Purple Los Angeles, California

Jun 28 2016
Global-NewAgeVita  unknown Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: Global-NewAgeVita Internet

Jun 28 2016
Experian freecreditreport.com They Claim 7 day free trial but immediately charge 39.95 Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Experian Internet

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida

Jun 25 2016
New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rip off company will make unauthorized charges to your credit card Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rancho Santa Fe, California

Jun 23 2016
Choice home warrenty They deny all claims New Jersey Nationwide Author: St. Louis , Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Choice home warrenty Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Attorney Jeff Morgan Michael Johnson and Chris Bowen threading emails stating that I will be prosecution if I don't pay money owed. Internet only Internet Author: Memphis , Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Attorney Jeff Morgan Internet

Jun 21 2016
Svcgs.com  They debited my credit card without my permission And I want my Money Now Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Svcgs.com Internet

Jun 20 2016
Kohls Statement access scam Centerville, Ohio Nationwide Author: Spring Valley, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Kohls Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
Lavino Scam scam scam They said shipping $4. 95 Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Credit Card Fraud: Lavino Internet

12, Report #1312024

Jun 17 2016
Better Bug Solutions Company installed a virus on my computer which locked me out so i could call them to pay... baltimore Maryland Author: chester, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Better Bug Solutions baltimore, Maryland

Jun 16 2016
Direct Express My account was fraudulently used overseas and direct express will not repay me. P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide
Author: Hesperia, California Credit Card Fraud: Direct Express Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
American blinds steves wallpaper and blinds wallpaper, blinds ohio Internet
Author: , Credit Card Fraud: American blinds Internet

Jun 15 2016
Milfaholic's SCAM, FRAUD, AVOID AT ALL COST! Internet Author: Salem, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Milfaholic's Internet

Jun 14 2016
bgpictures.com/Bryan Glynn Cigarobsession.comTwowheelobsession.comBryan Glynn Lied Stole thief Fake un-qualified un-proffesional Broke promises never sent photos scammer scam Sarasota Internet Author: Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: bgpictures.com/Bryan Glynn Internet

Jun 13 2016
CP INVESTORS, LLC / ARROW Lorena, Texas Author: Seminole, Florida Credit Card Fraud: CP INVESTORS, LLC / ARROW Lorena, Texas

Jun 12 2016
Derma-nu Hydramatrix MD I ordered a trial product; they charged me for a membership and five days later did it again. Emeryville California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Derma-nu Emeryville, California

Jun 12 2016
holiday savings online the company is been deducting 16.95 Canadian dollars from my visa account for about close to four years now without knowing it, when I discovered it I gave them a call and they explain to me the benefit.when I sent in my families flight receipt I was denied,so I asked them to stop deducting from my account which they are still deducting USA/Canda Arizona Author: Edmonton, Alberta Credit Card Fraud: holiday savings online Arizona