Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Aug 21 2014
portraits usa Rip Off/Scam norcross Georgia Author: GA, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: portraits usa norcross, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
Touch of Modern Group Touch of Modern Company wants your money, delivery of goods secondary San Francisco CA CA Author: Greenwood, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Touch of Modern Group Internet

Aug 20 2014
Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) a clerk of court is notifying me that I'm scheduled to appear in court. I'm told to bring witnesses and all documents. Then I'm told to click on a link to view a copy of the notice. I'm lastly warned that if I do not appear the judge will still hear the case in my absence. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) Internet

Aug 20 2014
Paxum Fraudulent bank transfer service ! Quebec Nationwide Author: Texas Credit Card Fraud: Paxum Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
L'Chayah Mechanical Services Lchayah Mechanical Services Stole my credit cards, create online accounts and added their name to my account. Proceeded to run them up and refused to pay it all. Under Texas law I could do nothing about it. Odessa Texas
Author: Bunnell, Florida Credit Card Fraud: L'Chayah Mechanical Services Odessa, Texas

Aug 16 2014
Lisa Alexander Alisa Kaceen Smalls is her real name Alisa Kaceen Smalls: AKA Lisa Alexander Princess Pirate Party Make A Wish san diego California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Credit Card Fraud: Lisa Alexander san diego , California

Aug 14 2014
GLDMYSCORE Alejandro Billed me for one month PAST @ $29.95 plus two $1.00 fees  Tennessee Author: Boulder, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: GLDMYSCORE ukn, Tennessee

Aug 12 2014
CLOUD PRO HOSTING Associated with AUTO MASS TRAFFICOrder Number: W2DFVEBVOrder Date: 08/12/2014 12:37 PM PDT Send me a email selling DOMAIN NAMES----and was associated with Clickbank---scamming me and lied about their services Nicosia P.C. Internet Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Credit Card Fraud: CLOUD PRO HOSTING Internet

Aug 11 2014
MOBITECH STORE Ripped off my CC info and made purchase for their company. Bronx New York Internet Author: Green Lake, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: MOBITECH STORE Internet

Aug 10 2014
Melinda psychics Melinda @321@psychis.com or Melinda@123psychis.com I paid for a 3 month reading as soon as I paid she delited me on her page...Total SCAM.. CA Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Melinda psychics Internet

Aug 09 2014
Amazon.com Scam Rip off Seattle Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Amazon.com Seattle, Washington

Aug 09 2014
Giftly Fraudulent website Internet Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Fraud: Giftly Internet

Aug 08 2014
ALO VIET PINLESS This company scammed its customers by taking its customer money without providing their service.keep asking customer to fund their account into big amount and all of sudden the company terminate its service.Stole from customer,rip off.Alo ,The Mc NGUYEN C ALO VIET RIP OFF SAN JOSE CA Author: California Credit Card Fraud: ALO VIET PINLESS Select State/Province

Aug 08 2014
Interstate Recovery Solutions Pay Day Loan Scam Buffalo, New York Internet Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Interstate Recovery Solutions Internet

Aug 07 2014
OMAX Montres Omax S.A.GenevaSwiss Company Misrepresented their obligation to their objective. A free watch is supposed to be free, not a secret charge on a credit card. Burbank, CA United States Author: Gresham, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: OMAX Burbank, CA, Select State/Province

Aug 07 2014
Figi's Companies Figi's Gifts Fraurdulent acctivity with intent to commit harm to its customers marshfield Internet Author: Califronia , California Credit Card Fraud: Figi's Companies Internet

Aug 06 2014
Auravie Complete scam Van nuys California Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Auravie Internet

Aug 06 2014
In the Company of Dogs SCAM Operation: VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP North Billerica Massachusetts Author: Lewisville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: In the Company of Dogs Internet

Aug 05 2014
Bank Of America Manager Troy GardnerLUIS PERELLO Financial Solution Advisor 323.762.2911 LUIS.R.PERELLO@ML.COM TRUST FUND DEFRAUDMENT TO CHI LITES ENTERTAINMENT GROUPS SON DARREN CUBIE AND CHI LITES CHILDREN Hollywood California
Author: Detorit , Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Bank Of America Hollywood , California

Aug 05 2014
Lavish Skin 3760 W McFadden AveSuite B 602Santa Ana, California 92704 1392 I ordered this product on July 20the. I did not receiove it until the 24th of July. I started using it the next day. A few days later my skin was peeling. Naturally I stopped using this garbage. I called them today, which is the 5th of August and the told me they had already charged my account. I asked for a manager and they would not let to talk with one. They said I was charged $89.43 and they would only give me back 50% of it. I asked for a manager and ws not alond to talk with one. I am going to contact my bak to see what can be done with it. They wold me that I only had 14 days to cancel it. t they didn't count the 4 daus it took to get here. I am also going to contact the BBB. Santa Ana California Author: Ft Thomas, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Lavish Skin Internet

companys