Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

1, Report #1190934

Nov 23 2014
qawatches I saw qawatches on Amazon. I bought a wrist watch for a small insane amount; I think it was $5,00. They billed Chase Bank for that. I rceived the watch which was working okay except the watch band. Now they're charging my Chase card for $95. I saw a report on RipOff Report about qawatches a couple of days ago. Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: qawatches

2, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on "Security Hold " if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

3, Report #1190749

Nov 22 2014
Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THIS COMPANY. Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Credit Card Fraud: Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International Murrieta, California

4, Report #1190621

Nov 21 2014
CBC CONSULTING GnbH OR AC LOGISTICS PAID OFF CREDIT CARDS, I THEN MADE PURCHASES, SHIPPED THEM TO RUSSIA, WIRETRANSFERS BOUNCED AFTER 9 DAYS NEW YORK New York Author: san diego, California Credit Card Fraud: CBC CONSULTING GnbH NEW YORK, New York

5, Report #1190608

Nov 21 2014
www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com James Marley, Michael Robert ,Victor Forbang Nindap. I ordered a malitesTeacup puppy 300.00 , they texts me and said they need 300 00. for a heated crate 250 deposit 50 dollars for the crate, i send it.then they text me and said the petco wanted to be reimbursed for taking care of the puppy ,200.00 so I send it .James said I would get 500 dollars back upon getting the puppy. the puppy never arrived I call and text them nobody answers I was scammed for $900 Minnesota  Author: San angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com

6, Report #1190612

Nov 21 2014
serve card american express American express prepaid card seve refuse to let me cancel account i never used, card they never sent, now they want more info to cancel. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: serve card american express Internet

7, Report #1190307

Nov 20 2014
USA Filing Services scam address change, credit cart fraud, address, United States Postal Service scam, USA filing services Yountville California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: USA Filing Services Internet

Nov 19 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Promised a credit card, w line of $10,000.00 after pymt of $37.00. Now completely unreachable Dallas Texas
Author: Spring Grove, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Nov 18 2014
Union workers credit Was ask to send $37 dollars for a credit up to $10.00 recieve card back try to go online page dont exist . Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Union workers credit Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
crisis education sent for seeds and was charged ea mo. tried to phone to cancel even sent seeds back still getting charged 14.95 for a few seeds each mo. internet Taxas Author: Davenport, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: crisis education

Vixxencurves Haven't received my order Florida Internet
Author: Rockaway Park, New York Credit Card Fraud: Vixxencurves Internet

Nov 17 2014
GLD MYSCORE They have been taking money from my account and I have never received their services. Tennessee Author: Charleston, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: GLD MYSCORE Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
direct express From us treasury Took advantage of a person on disability San Antonio Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: direct express Nationwide

Nov 15 2014
Walmart Pure Skin Gift for Walmart survey results in expensive membership for company Riverside Internet Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Internet

Nov 14 2014
funk ammo Tactical deals inc. . Name yosef lazeron I ordered a $139. item from them online 11/26/2014 payed for ups ground after a week I sent them emails. no response I called them I got hold of the owner & he said OK I'll ship you item and number but no tracking number its going on 3 weeks North Miami Beach 33169 florida Author: Florida, Florida Credit Card Fraud: funk ammo Internet

Nov 14 2014
Union Workers Credit Services N/A $10,000 Credit Limit for $37 Dallas Texas Author: Kinston, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Nov 14 2014
Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia this was suppose to be a free trial and they now have charged my account over $100 Phoenix Arizona Author: Waterloo, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia Phoenix, Arizona