Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

1, Report #1191754

Nov 27 2014
copyrightassociates In completed acct of copyright filing fee's to the U.S COPYRIGHTS OFFICE NW Washington DC Author: Delano, California Credit Card Fraud: copyrightassociates NW,

2, Report #1191465

Nov 25 2014
Credit Score Kings Corwin Shorter, CLS SMOOTH This company will steal your money like they did to us. Seattle Washington Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Credit Score Kings Seattle, Washington

3, Report #1191432

Nov 25 2014
Uggstopshop.com I order a pair of Uggs boots they take my money from my debit card I never receive the boots China Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Uggstopshop.com Nationwide

4, Report #1191323

Nov 25 2014
Sunny Creek Farms & Hatchery Don Shorrick, Sunny Creek Farms Hatchery fraud, rip off artist, shipped pile of parts not machinery. Red Lake Falls Minnesota Author: Chilliwack, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Sunny Creek Farms & Hatchery Red Lake Falls, Minnesota

5, Report #1191287

Nov 25 2014
BP Vesta Virgin Not sure how it started, but they have been direct billing me 58.41 since 4/2014 for a total of $408.87 and I did not notice. Portland Oregon Author: Dodgeville, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: BP Vesta Virgin Portland, Oregon

6, Report #1191120

Nov 24 2014
Nuvie skincare, Reale Phone rep. Sent me a trial skin cream, but started to charge me $89 per month. Offer was misrepresented. Santa Ana, Ca 92704 (UPS store) Internet Author: Rio Vista,, California Credit Card Fraud: Nuvie skincare Internet

7, Report #1191063

Nov 24 2014
Accountnow Account Now Prepaid Debit Scam Me out of 2000.00 now i cant feed my kids they claim department is fake this is a very sad day :(  San Ramon California Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Accountnow San Ramon, California

8, Report #1191061

Nov 24 2014
CBC CONSULTING GmbH jackeemurray@cbcswcompany.com CBC CONSULTING GnbH OR AC LOGISTICS PAID OFF CREDIT CARDS, I THEN MADE PURCHASES, SHIPPED THEM TO RUSSIA, WIRETRANSFERS Returned AFTER 9 DAYS NEW YORK New York New York New York Author: Laguna Niguel, California Credit Card Fraud: CBC CONSULTING GmbH New Yorj, New York

9, Report #1190934

Nov 23 2014
qawatches I saw qawatches on Amazon. I bought a wrist watch for a small insane amount; I think it was $5,00. They billed Chase Bank for that. I rceived the watch which was working okay except the watch band. Now they're charging my Chase card for $95. I saw a report on RipOff Report about qawatches a couple of days ago. Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: qawatches

10, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on "Security Hold " if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

11, Report #1190749

Nov 22 2014
Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THIS COMPANY. Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Credit Card Fraud: Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International Murrieta, California

12, Report #1190621

Nov 21 2014
CBC CONSULTING GnbH OR AC LOGISTICS PAID OFF CREDIT CARDS, I THEN MADE PURCHASES, SHIPPED THEM TO RUSSIA, WIRETRANSFERS BOUNCED AFTER 9 DAYS NEW YORK New York Author: san diego, California Credit Card Fraud: CBC CONSULTING GnbH NEW YORK, New York

13, Report #1190608

Nov 21 2014
www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com James Marley, Michael Robert ,Victor Forbang Nindap. I ordered a malitesTeacup puppy 300.00 , they texts me and said they need 300 00. for a heated crate 250 deposit 50 dollars for the crate, i send it.then they text me and said the petco wanted to be reimbursed for taking care of the puppy ,200.00 so I send it .James said I would get 500 dollars back upon getting the puppy. the puppy never arrived I call and text them nobody answers I was scammed for $900 Minnesota  Author: San angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com

14, Report #1190612

Nov 21 2014
serve card american express American express prepaid card seve refuse to let me cancel account i never used, card they never sent, now they want more info to cancel. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: serve card american express Internet

15, Report #1190307

Nov 20 2014
USA Filing Services scam address change, credit cart fraud, address, United States Postal Service scam, USA filing services Yountville California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: USA Filing Services Internet

Nov 19 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Promised a credit card, w line of $10,000.00 after pymt of $37.00. Now completely unreachable Dallas Texas
Author: Spring Grove, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Nov 18 2014
Union workers credit Was ask to send $37 dollars for a credit up to $10.00 recieve card back try to go online page dont exist . Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Union workers credit Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
crisis education sent for seeds and was charged ea mo. tried to phone to cancel even sent seeds back still getting charged 14.95 for a few seeds each mo. internet Taxas Author: Davenport, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: crisis education

Nov 17 2014
Vixxencurves Haven't received my order Florida Internet
Author: Rockaway Park, New York Credit Card Fraud: Vixxencurves Internet

Nov 17 2014
GLD MYSCORE They have been taking money from my account and I have never received their services. Tennessee Author: Charleston, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: GLD MYSCORE Nationwide