Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Sep 29 2014
Cadillac King Thieves, Liars, Scammers and Fraud Llano California Author: Ham Lake, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: Cadillac King Llano, California

Sep 29 2014
GE CAPITAL N/A THEY WERE NOT CROOKS BUT I TOLD THEM YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANYMORE MONEY FROM ME. HAVE A GREAT DAY. MERIONETTE PARK Illinois Author: merrionette park, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: GE CAPITAL MERIONETTE PARK, Illinois

Sep 29 2014
Startups.com/Fundable Layne Dreven/sales Extortion Somewhere USA Internet Author: Robertsdale, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Startups.com/Fundable Internet

Sep 27 2014
FBC Manufacturing Richard Bullinger Placed an order with this Co, on july 7th 2014. They charged my credit card right then, and said in an E-mail that it would take Three to Four weeks for processing. It has now been close to 3 Months, with no response from them as to status of my order. Have sent several E-Mails no answer. Called once only to get Voice recording. I left a message, no response. friendswood Texas Author: Fredericksburg, Texas Credit Card Fraud: FBC Manufacturing friendswood, Texas

Sep 25 2014
Dooley sanitation Over charged $200 Urbana /springfield Ohio Author: Conover, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Dooley sanitation Urbana , Ohio

Sep 24 2014
Plutus productions LLC Be Careful this guy is a fraud Downers grove Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Plutus productions LLC Downers grove, Illinois

Sep 24 2014
Union Workers Credit Services did not give credit card with the $37.00 cashed it and did not give the money reimbursed or card to use, asked for money back of $37.00 Dallas Texas Author: Salem, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Sep 22 2014
Slimdown Unauthorized charge on debit card + international fee International Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: SlimDOwn Internet

Sep 22 2014
Troy lemaire Troy lemaire filed for fraud on his direct express card witch his disability benefits come in on just to get money he done spent added to his card. He is trying to fall fraud for missing money when he's the one spending his own money Kaplan Louisiana Author: Kaplan, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Troy lemaire Kaplan , Louisiana

Sep 21 2014
ECS*ECIGSHOP This Company charged my VISA Card $99.99 on 8/27/14. The company is a fraud Somewhere in PA. Pennsylvania Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: ECS*ECIGSHOP Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2014
Xingyutrad www.leshosting.ca counterfeit shoes delivered and fake Canadian site Quingdao Internet Author: Puteaux, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Xingyutrad Internet

Sep 21 2014
CPS Trading AG Manager: Jeffrey Martin Owner: Peter Schnellmann Fake Hiring Scam They say they have a new office in NEW YORK CITY Internet Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Fraud: CPS Trading AG Internet

Sep 20 2014
Yellowpgk.com John Perry Pretending to be a legit business; an international shipping company starting out in America. I was told by emails that I was to receive packages and forward them to certain people around the world. But I just found out yesterday that the post office had to reject a package because the label was fake or altered. I was just looking for some work and this is what happens. San Francisco California Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Yellowpgk.com San Francisco , California

Sep 19 2014
URB Management OP Box 678147Orlando, Fl 32867-81471866-960-96368 Co. Rep: Leigh White, URB to help decrease credit card debt; paid legal fees of $8000 . Called URB phone disconnected. Orlando, Fl 32867-8147 Florida Author: Mays Landing, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: URB Management Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
ACS.INC LAWSUIT CASE FILE GL-0210512 DOES NOT SAID Internet Author: BILLERICA , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ACS.INC Internet

Sep 19 2014
  I requested a free credit report on line and was directed to OTL Scroesense (OTL). OTL stated I would get a free credit report but had to pay a dollar which would be refunded. Of course they request credit card info for the dollar charge which I provided. I checked my credit card account and found that they had charged not only the dollar but $29.95 for a monthly charge. According to my credit card account, the charge was made on the same day as the dollar charge which was not refunded. I called my credi card company and they will stop payment and remove the company from my account. I would not try dealing with the OTL company directly. Ewa Beach Hawaii Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Steven Internet

Sep 18 2014
Dealfind.ca company in restructuring, takes your money, no refunds, invalidates vouchers, I got no product. 4th floor, 82 Peter Street, Toronto,Ontario Internet Author: Woodstock, Ontario Credit Card Fraud: Dealfind.ca Internet

Sep 17 2014
Slim Down 888-409-7136, Florida 328190000 US Charged my credit card $49.95 monthly without my authorization Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Slim Down Florida

temporary