Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Oct 24 2014
Chanel Pyles Chanel Rouge/Chanel RougeIX/Chanel Namie/Chanel Usagi/Bunny Native Professional Escort (ie:PROSTITUTE)Pathological Liar/Thief/Con Artist Suitland Maryland
Author: Falls Church, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Chanel Pyles Suitland, Maryland

Oct 23 2014
Dwolla Dwolla basically has ZERO seller protection, so if you sell services, Dwolla can go back 7 years in time and take money back from you for any reason at all, and you have no recourse whatsoever. They will not give you a chance to defend yourself. They will simply remove money from your bank account. Nationwide Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Dwolla Nationwide

Oct 23 2014
Pushpin Holdings They control many different business entities and people Rip Offs,Con artist,Unethical business practices,people beware of these guys Tampa and all over Nationwide Author: New Port Richey, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Pushpin Holdings Nationwide

Oct 23 2014
RVTL Equinox Skin Care Todd BlackZACK RAYMOND Also fell for this international scam Internet  Author: Woodbridge, Other Credit Card Fraud: RVTL Equinox Skin Care Internet

Oct 21 2014
aol inc.dept 5110 aol bills me for account no used since 1998 sterling Virginia Author: salinas, California Credit Card Fraud: aol inc.dept 5110 sterling, Virginia

Oct 21 2014
Healthcare Beware of SCAM. This Healthcare fraudulently charge my American Express card. MELVILLE New York Author: Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Healthcare MELVILLE, New York

Oct 20 2014
Vita fit Garcinia cambogia plus green coffe cleanse Charged my card $160 without my consent Las vegas Internet Author: Mattoon, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vita fit Internet

Oct 20 2014
pure green coffee cleanse charged my debt card and when i tryed too call them they would say its a holiday las vegas Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 20 2014
capital one falsely accused of having a capital one credit card and using it to make a purchase in a state which I have never been in Nationwide Author: St.John's, New Foundland Credit Card Fraud: capital one Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Vapor Union Wholesales John Martin Michael K. Vapor Union Wholesale Supplies Scam Clearwater, Toms River, Atlanta, Tampa Nationwide Author: SAPULPA, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Vapor Union Wholesales Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
E Love Magic my magic love spells Emily Gale Emily Edwards Emily Rodgers John Stone Emily Stones Janet Adams Psychic Fraud Internet Fraud Gypsy Scam Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Credit Card Fraud: E Love Magic my magic love spells Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
3 Way Pancho I watched a commercial for the 3 way poncho being sold for $19.95 plus $7.99 for P&H. I was under the impression it was a reputable product and company. How wrong I was. When I called in the machine changed the pricing to over $70 for two shirts. I tried to cancel the order but the system would not allow it. I called the phone numbers listed on the internet and the only person I reached hung up on me. Van Nuys California Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: 3 Way Pancho Van Nuys, California

Oct 13 2014
Ultravx/NMB Finance Globe Without applying for a Visa Card or any other card, with this company; I now have on my credit a closed account with a balance for a card I never had nor subscribed to. New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Norcross, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ultravx/NMB New Brunswick, New Jersey

Oct 12 2014
Avoir Skin Care Made fraudulent charges to my credit card in the amounts of $94.53 and $98.73 for skincare that I not order also, never received any products that I were charged. Santa Ana California Author: West Hills, California Credit Card Fraud: Avoir Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Oct 12 2014
Bigcommerce Bigcommerce is the biggest scam ecommerce out there please becareful. They will keep charging your card without your consent and even go through the PayPal you set up for your store and take from your account and I have proof to show it. There product is the most useless ecommerce you can ever use they should be put out of business. There customer support is also the worst because that will offer you no help. Watch your wallet with these thieves Internet Author: columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Bigcommerce Internet

16, Report #1181993

Oct 09 2014
BuyExoticFruits.com Scam website! Do not purchase from this site! Internet
Author: Florida Credit Card Fraud: BuyExoticFruits.com Internet

17, Report #1181909

Oct 09 2014
Plymouth Direct I ordered the Be Active Brace on Sept 3, 2014 and have not received anything since.  Nationwide Author: Export, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Plymouth Direct Nationwide

Oct 08 2014
Advance Cash Corp. ACS Settlement SCAM, used my debit card information and ripped me off $300.00 Internet Author: Bamberg, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Advance Cash Corp. Internet

Oct 07 2014
Pimsleur Approach Deceptive advertising - SCAM - PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania Author: Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Pimsleur Approach PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2014
Netspend Metabank Fraudulent, preditory, poor information policies Austin Tx Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Internet