Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Jul 21 2014
Bill Me Later PayPal Bait and Switch Internet Author: Easton, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Bill Me Later Internet

Jul 21 2014
peoples voice market research group John Carter and Monica Smith secret shopper scam new York New York Author: Charlestown, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: peoples voice market research group new York, New York

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 18 2014
Flower Delivery Espress & Wesley Berry Flowers wesley berry flowers Fraudsters sell you Flowers, and don't delivery them, then will not issue refund, put you on hold forever Nationwide Author: Greeley, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Flower Delivery Espress & Wesley Berry Flowers Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Dermapure Cleaver Scammers Norcross Georgia Author: WHITESTONE, New York Credit Card Fraud: Dermapure Norcross, Georgia

Jul 18 2014
ACS IN CORP DEPT ACS Case File:- NT-01783 Total Outstanding: - $986.45 Case File Transferred: - July 2014 Loan Company: - ACS INC Dear Debtor, Our company (ACS IN CORP) has authorized us to recover the full amount due on your name. As we put your Social Security Number into our National Checking Database System we found that you have been never charged for a fraud activity & that’s the reason we have decided to give you chance to take care of this issue outside the Court without having a negative report on your Credit History and Social Security Number. We regret that if we do not receive your response within the next 48 hours, we shall have no alternative, but to take action through your local County Court to recover the amount due together with court charges and legal fees which might cost you approximately $3210.79. base ,Earnings Arrestment  . Internet Author: SILVERS SPRING, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: ACS IN CORP Internet

Jul 17 2014
Intuit Payment Solutions Used several year old data they had about our business and our business checking routing numbers and enrolled us in their service, disguising their identity on our bank statements. Woodland Hills California Author: St. Helens, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Intuit Payment Solutions Woodland Hills, California

Jul 17 2014
Bright Burn Cigs E Cigs Lux Internet offer free starter package $4.95 6/29/2014 received package 7/9 on 7/12 charged credit card $109.67 said I signed to join & had 14 days to cancel/return package or I owed $109.73 debited my credit card Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Fraud: Bright Burn Cigs Internet

Jul 17 2014
American Cash Award Company they tried to scam and tell me that ive totally won 2.5 million, bunch of BS Jamaica Author: Naples, Florida Credit Card Fraud: American Cash Award Company Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
Nuvalift SCAM, PHONE SALES, LIE TO YOU, STEAL YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS San Diego California Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Nuvalift Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Hallmark.com hallmark ecards Unauthorized charges on CC by Hallmark Nationwide Author: Port Orange, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Hallmark.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Strawberrynet Strawberrynet.com IDENTITY THEFT Hong Kong Internet Author: Largo, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Strawberrynet Internet

Jul 16 2014
Duvati Wear Toluca Lake, CA Sunglasses Rip Off Toluca Lake, CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Duvati Wear Toluca Lake, CA Internet

Jul 15 2014
HPD The company is charging my checking account $9.95 a month.This has happened for the last 2 months Vista California Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: HPD Vista, California

Jul 15 2014
TLC GREAT FUN Charged my credit card $19.00 2 months in a row without my permission Nationwide Author: Park, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Charlene Mowrey Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
BIKRAMJIT SINGH SOHAL BIRRM SOHAL, BIKRAMJIT SINGH SOHAL, VICK SOHAL, FRANK MOSCA, SINGH SOHAL FRAUD, THIEF, CON ARTIST, CREDIT CREDIT FRAUD, CHECK FRAUD, EXTORTION, SCAM ARTIST, THIEF Van Nuys California Author: Long Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: BIKRAMJIT SINGH SOHAL Van Nuys, California

Jul 15 2014
auravie skin care facecre studio city CA They are scam artists. So far, they ripped me off 2 different times. Studio City CA Author: Parma, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: auravie skin care Internet

Jul 15 2014
QA Watches Ripoff Internet Author: Freeman, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: QA Watches Internet

Jul 14 2014
hotwire 18558470036 I thought I was booked in a room and they booked me in a crack motel said they would give me another room but I had to pay for it Internet Author: Galveston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: hotwire Internet

Jul 14 2014
Eppicard Does not want to refund my child support money that was stolen off of my card . San Antonio Texas Author: Irvington, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Eppicard San Antonio, Texas

Jul 11 2014
Dreamstime Charged my card three times without my permission. Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Dreamstime Internet

Jul 11 2014
SKIN HD Spector Marketing Inc. Credit Card Fraud - Desceptive Practice of facial cream Santa Ana Calif. Nationwide Author: Pekin, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: SKIN HD Nationwide