Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Jul 10 2014
ThinkCredit 1-800-975-6432 I did not order anything from Think Credit, but they billed me for Internet Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ThinkCredit Internet

Jul 10 2014
TERMINAL 469216 SQ UNLIMITED SOLUTIONS unauthorized charge on my account! $32.92 Franklin Tennessee Author: Franklin, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: TERMINAL 469216 SQ UNLIMITED SOLU TIONS Franklin, Tennessee

Jul 09 2014
American Multi Trade, Inc Hott Products, Video For Less, Inc, Moris Abdelsayed, Morris Abdelsayed scum, scam, con, liar, thief, sleaze, filth, deceit, malicious, illegal, unlawful, fraud, forgery, false, fake, steal, lie, corrupt, breach, harass, violent, gangster, identity theft, fake documents Chatsworth California
Author: los angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: American Multi Trade, Inc Chatsworth, California

Jul 08 2014
akagishukura fraudulent charged fr a membership never received it Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, , Missouri Credit Card Fraud: akagishukura Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Lavishskincare I paid $4 .95 to try a trial size bottle of face cream & was sent 2 more bottles at $89 a bottle when I found a way to make contact I was told I could nt return product Sana Ana CA Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: Lavishskincare Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Life Alert UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD Encino California Author: Slidell, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Life Alert Encino, California

Jul 08 2014
Fanstory.com Tom A guy attacks you but your the guilty one when you defend your work and you get suspended! 2v strikes your gone for good! New Jersey Internet Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Fanstory.com Internet

Jul 08 2014
Chase Receivables Scam phone calls Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Chase Receivables Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
EPPICARD THEY ARE THE WORST SEQUATCHIE Nationwide Author: SEQUATCHIE, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: EPPICARD Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
RBH Support rbhsupport.com Company Processing fraudulent charges Internet Author: Chicago area, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: RBH Support Internet

Jul 06 2014
Advanced Financial Group Trust AFG Off The Shelf Corporations - Purchased Las Vegas Nevada Author: , New York Credit Card Fraud: Advanced Financial Group Trust Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 02 2014
EZ VIEW I ordered by phone one attachment to atach the night glare while driving. The peole sounded as they were in a home and lots of screaming and cursing was going on Internet Author: Agoura Hills, California Credit Card Fraud: EZ VIEW Internet

Jul 01 2014
Renee Benton Gilmore Renee Benton Gilmore - Ex CEO and Rip of Queen at Tampa Workforce Alliance Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Renee Benton Gilmore Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
BILL ME LATER I informed paypal and bill me later of double billing. The items I had bought were paid for and shows up as paid in full on paypal's balance sheet. However, these paymetns are also being recorded on bill me later as not paid. I am being charged late fees by Bill me Later in addition to the items I had already paid for through paypal. their accounts are not linked. I complained about this with paypal but they simply sent the problem to Bill Me Later, which refuses to be contacted by phone though they tell you to call them by phone. Their emails tell not to respond to their generic email replies which send on on an endless lop with no real person to respond to or address your issues. I should have checked online for complaints before registering for their service. Omaha,  Nebraska
Author: PINEHURST, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: BILL ME LATER Omaha, NE, Nebraska

Jul 01 2014
Spokeo Spokeo illegally charged my Debit Card !!!! Buffalo Internet - NY Author: New York Credit Card Fraud: Spokeo Internet

Jun 30 2014
Kani & Wilken Dobermans Shelby & Ken Williams , Lynndon Bais Won't refund my money for a Doberman puppy returned to them ! wichita Kansas Author: Des Moines, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Kani & Wilken Dobermans wichita, Kansas

Jun 30 2014
GSCM COLLECTION DEPARTMENT GSCM COLLECTIONS COFFEE BEAN SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carson City Nevada Author: grand rapids, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: GSCM COLLECTION DEPARTMENT Carson City, Nevada

Jun 30 2014
shadow shopper/johnathon@shadow shopper.com FOR A FREE 2 WEEK UPGRADE IT HAS COST ME $182.58 REALLY WHERE DOES THE FREE COME IN. I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WIYH THIS .,HOW ABOUT A CLASS ZCTION AND SEND THIS COMPANEY TO THE COMPUTER GRAVEYARD NO POSTED Internet Author: Burlington, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: shadow shopper/johnathon@shadow shopper.com Internet

Jun 28 2014
garcinia combogia i ordered a free trial about ten minutes later they gave me call confirming my free trial i told them i didnt want to purchase anything just want to try the product first the guy said ok i called the number back and it says its not in service California Internet Author: dayton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: garcinia combogia Internet

Jun 27 2014
QMAX EDITION MT QMAXEDITION.COM QMAX EDITION a thieving scam company, is at again, ripping people off with unauthorized debit or credit card charges Burbank California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: QMAX EDITION MT Burbank, California

Jun 27 2014
LaDermanique Another chicken plucked by La Dermanique Greenville, South Carolina Internet Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LaDermanique Internet

Jun 27 2014
Atlanta Quality Singles Do not know how they got my telephone number. Probably from my wife's death notice. Kept calling how they could find me a compatible mate. ds Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Atlant Select State/Province