Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Jul 28 2014
Better Focus Today Credit Card Scam Internet Author: Milford, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Better Focus Today Internet

Jul 28 2014
SEM* FUNSOURCE FUN SOURCE False Representation of selling items Hopkins Minnesota Author: Drumright, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: SEM* FUNSOURCE hOPKINS, Minnesota

Jul 28 2014
LUMA HYDRATE The company charged $4.95 for a free sample of product. It was no where mentioned that I will have to pay a recurring charge in subequent months. But they charged $ 89.95 on July 14, 2014 from my credit card. The first charge of $ 4.95 for free sample was charged on June 27. I received the free sample but nothing more. This is clear cheating, and I reuest for an action against the company which is defrauding hundreded of persons. Dont know Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: LUMA HYDRATE Internet

Jul 28 2014
Direct express allowed a fraudulent charge to go thru when they were advised I didn't make the charge or authorise it. Nationwide Author: Willis, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Direct express Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
Verizon One of Verizon's phone representatives, Dominique Skinner from the Missouri location took a payment over the phone. Later the same day, I received a call from Macys asking me to verify possible unauthorized charges in the amount of $501.00 that was placed (coincidentally)with the same personal information I provided Verizon Representative Dominique Skinner, located in Missouri (the same day).  St. Louis Missouri Author: Florida Credit Card Fraud: Verizon St Louis, Missouri

Jul 27 2014
Applied Bank Credit Card Notification of compromised account Delaware Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Applied Bank Credit Card Delaware

Jul 27 2014
VitalChek VitalChek Weasel worded rip off site Brentwood Internet Author: Des Moines IA, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: VitalChek Internet

Jul 26 2014
Rush Card I have been a Rush Card user for nearly two years and have never had a problem. Then on July 4th I went to the ATM, someone hacked my account and drained it.  Nationwide Author: Sharon, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Rush Card Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
Better Focus Today Better Focus Today scammed my credit card Lake Mary Florida Author: Watertown, New York Credit Card Fraud: Better Focus Today Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 25 2014
Assurant renters insurance Assurant specialty property debited my checking account for a payment not due without my autorization jacksonville florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Assurant renters insurance Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 23 2014
Listia.com My credit/debit card info was stolen Internet Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Listia.com Internet

Jul 23 2014
dealdash Someone used my identity and signed up for dealdash and my account has been charged $33.00 without my consent. Please credit my account. where ever dea Author: antwerp, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: dealdash Select State/Province

Jul 24 2014
Aret Frangulyan Aret and Frances Frangulyan Thieves Aret Frangulyan and Frances Frangulyan are thieves Commerce Twp Michigan Author: Taylor, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Aret Frangulyan Commerce Twp, Michigan

Jul 23 2014
AdvanceCreditServices,com John Anderson Tried to get me to pay a loan off that I did not sign for. OFallon Missouri Author: O Fallon, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: AdvanceCreditServices,com Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
Convergent Outsourcing INC They are trying to collect money on a collection that does not exsist renton Washington Author: Anderson, California Credit Card Fraud: Convergent Outsourcing INC renton, Washington

Jul 23 2014
deng zhigang Disappointment and agitation! Internet Author: jonesboro, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: deng zhigang Internet

Jul 22 2014
Lavish Skin Lavish skin Santa Ana California Sent for a sample where you pay shipping only. Had a reaction to the product. Automatically shipped then billed when product was in route without my approval. They are impossible to contact Santa Ana California Author: Lacey, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Lavish Skin Santa Ana, California

Jul 22 2014
change-my-postal-address Another Victim of the Address Change Scams Kuala Lumpur Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Credit Card Fraud: change-my-postal-address Internet

Jul 21 2014
Bill Me Later PayPal Bait and Switch Internet Author: Easton, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Bill Me Later Internet

Jul 21 2014
peoples voice market research group John Carter and Monica Smith secret shopper scam new York New York Author: Charlestown, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: peoples voice market research group new York, New York

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 18 2014
Flower Delivery Espress & Wesley Berry Flowers wesley berry flowers Fraudsters sell you Flowers, and don't delivery them, then will not issue refund, put you on hold forever Nationwide Author: Greeley, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Flower Delivery Espress & Wesley Berry Flowers Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Dermapure Cleaver Scammers Norcross Georgia Author: WHITESTONE, New York Credit Card Fraud: Dermapure Norcross, Georgia