restaurant

Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Sep 22 2014
Slimdown Unauthorized charge on debit card + international fee International Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: SlimDOwn Internet

Sep 22 2014
Troy lemaire Troy lemaire filed for fraud on his direct express card witch his disability benefits come in on just to get money he done spent added to his card. He is trying to fall fraud for missing money when he's the one spending his own money Kaplan Louisiana Author: Kaplan, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Troy lemaire Kaplan , Louisiana

Sep 21 2014
ECS*ECIGSHOP This Company charged my VISA Card $99.99 on 8/27/14. The company is a fraud Somewhere in PA. Pennsylvania Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: ECS*ECIGSHOP Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2014
Xingyutrad www.leshosting.ca counterfeit shoes delivered and fake Canadian site Quingdao Internet Author: Puteaux, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Xingyutrad Internet

Sep 21 2014
CPS Trading AG Manager: Jeffrey Martin Owner: Peter Schnellmann Fake Hiring Scam They say they have a new office in NEW YORK CITY Internet Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Fraud: CPS Trading AG Internet

Sep 20 2014
Yellowpgk.com John Perry Pretending to be a legit business; an international shipping company starting out in America. I was told by emails that I was to receive packages and forward them to certain people around the world. But I just found out yesterday that the post office had to reject a package because the label was fake or altered. I was just looking for some work and this is what happens. San Francisco California Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Yellowpgk.com San Francisco , California

Sep 19 2014
URB Management OP Box 678147Orlando, Fl 32867-81471866-960-96368 Co. Rep: Leigh White, URB to help decrease credit card debt; paid legal fees of $8000 . Called URB phone disconnected. Orlando, Fl 32867-8147 Florida Author: Mays Landing, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: URB Management Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
ACS.INC LAWSUIT CASE FILE GL-0210512 DOES NOT SAID Internet Author: BILLERICA , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ACS.INC Internet

Sep 19 2014
  I requested a free credit report on line and was directed to OTL Scroesense (OTL). OTL stated I would get a free credit report but had to pay a dollar which would be refunded. Of course they request credit card info for the dollar charge which I provided. I checked my credit card account and found that they had charged not only the dollar but $29.95 for a monthly charge. According to my credit card account, the charge was made on the same day as the dollar charge which was not refunded. I called my credi card company and they will stop payment and remove the company from my account. I would not try dealing with the OTL company directly. Ewa Beach Hawaii Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Steven Internet

Sep 18 2014
Dealfind.ca company in restructuring, takes your money, no refunds, invalidates vouchers, I got no product. 4th floor, 82 Peter Street, Toronto,Ontario Internet Author: Woodstock, Ontario Credit Card Fraud: Dealfind.ca Internet

Sep 17 2014
Slim Down 888-409-7136, Florida 328190000 US Charged my credit card $49.95 monthly without my authorization Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Slim Down Florida

Sep 17 2014
Sirius/XM Sirius XM Raided My Checking Account New York New York Author: Oregon, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Sirius/XM New York, New York

Sep 17 2014
raspberryketonestrength.com AKA 888-524-1619.com charged my Visa card $49.95 for a supposed recurring health supplement order that I never made claimed to be in Pinellas Park FL but is not Internet, FLORIDA Author: Kissimmee, Florida Credit Card Fraud: raspberryketonestrength.com Internet

Sep 17 2014
Quidbids Liars, and scam artists be aware OKC Internet Author: New Bedford , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Quidbids Internet

Sep 17 2014
CRI Online Sales S.A. aka customer support, customer support corporation, or customer support corporate Fraudulent Withdrawal of $49.95 Using Stolen PII and Bank Card Numbers Unknown Unknown Author: Nitro, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: CRI Online Sales S.A. Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Mugshotsplanet.com Internetreputations.com, Openpasts.org, Shouldwehire.com SCAMMERS!!! Unknown!!!  Author: Tampa, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Mugshotsplanet.com Internet

Sep 17 2014
Slimdown Slimdown unauthorized credit charge 2 twice MD Internet Author: port tobacco, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Slimdown Internet

openpasts.com Internetreputations.com, Mugshotplanet.com SCAMMERS!!! Unkown
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: openpasts.com Select State/Province

Sep 17 2014
Morgan and associates Since March I have been receiving emails from this company about a cash advance I had taken out. I have NEVER did such a thing so I called to speak with Mr. Rogers and asked where did they get my information and could he send ME proof that I had done this This company is trying to get 6,500.00 from me court cost, etc. San Antonio, TX Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Morgan and associates Internet