Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Oct 06 2015
the pain center Permit No.6325-Chicago,ILmedicare and insurance information they are talking people out of sensitive information thats in pain such as social,medical,numbers chicago,IL Illinois Author: spingfield gardens queens, New York Credit Card Fraud: the pain center chicago,IL, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
ourlocalelectricians.com Email appears to be looking for credit card information Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: ourlocalelectricians.com Internet

Oct 06 2015
global link money debit mistake Internet Author: oakley, California Credit Card Fraud: global link Internet

Oct 05 2015
Verve credit card They take forever to give u your money back on your card . They charge u late fee when your not late . They rake money out your account without your promisen Internet Author: West Warwick , Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: Verve credit card Internet

Oct 05 2015
Lookupreport.com LookupVIN A "person" from craigslist claiming to be interested in my vehicle request a vehicle history report and provided me with a link and said that when he purchased the car he would then reimburse me the cost of the report. Prineville OR Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Lookupreport.com Internet

Oct 03 2015
Pharmapacks LLC is a SCAM! Do NOT order from them! College Point Nationwide
Author: College Point, New York Credit Card Fraud: Pharmapacks LLC Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
movie lush i was suppose to be charge 0 dollars & they charge me 50 Internet
Author: Wayne, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: movie lush Internet

Oct 01 2015
AZ Brain Health or LE Parise Hydra Gold billed me $85 from visa account without order or authoriztion for product not received not usre on web sight se not sure Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: AZ Brain Health Internet

Sep 29 2015
universal debt clearing inc the company universal debt clearing inc is charging me 1,140$ that I wasn't aware of stating that I took out a loan that I wasn't aware of or ever doing so. Internet Author: Abilene , Texas Credit Card Fraud: universal debt clearing inc Internet

Sep 28 2015
Hemingway Group threatened us if we didnt pay them money Boca Raton Florida Author: fairborn, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Hemingway Group Boca Raton , Florida

Sep 28 2015
Neudermis Cream I cancelled the product and they sent it anyway and charged my credit card $88.00 Won't take it back. Santa Ana California Author: Macon, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Neudermis Santa Ana , California

Sep 27 2015
Cebria Cebria LLC Cebria conducted an UNAUTHORIZED payment of $79.90 from my paypal account ! Rip Off Beware! Pueblo Colorado Colorado Author: Hallandale Bch, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Cebria Pueblo Colorado, Colorado

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as "Multiplan". I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 26 2015
Postalstuff.com Postal stuff Will not issue the rest of my refund from an order in April Columbus Ohio Author: Fairburn, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Postalstuff.com Internet

Sep 25 2015
Vitier Beauty Cream This product is not FREE as promised Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Vitier Beauty Cream

Sep 25 2015
United States Grants Dept Qualified for Government grant but must pay money up front to receive it Washington, DC Internet Author: Watchung, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: United States Grants Dept Internet

Sep 25 2015
Venue.com Victim identy theft Internet Author: Pine hill. 08021, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Venue.com Internet