Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

May 24 2016
The Fatherless Generation Foundation Torri J. Evans-Barton, Ph.D.Founder & Executive DirectorThe Fatherless Generation Foundation Inc. Fraudulently kept payments received for services not rendered Atlanta Georgia
Author: Gainesville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: The Fatherless Generation Foundation Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2016
Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 A fraudulent charge was made to my bank card, this company is named as the payee. Internet Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 Internet

May 23 2016
sendvalu.com sendvalu Big scammers Internet Author: reston, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: sendvalu.com Internet

May 23 2016
ADR Specialty Group - Barbara Beatty Barbara Beatty w/ ADR Specialty Group is a THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Glendale, AZ & Moswcow, ID Idaho Author: Paisley, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ADR Specialty Group Moscow, Idaho

May 20 2016
Juvacell There was an advertisement to pay only $4.99 shipping charges to try a new face cream. After receiving the cream I noticed a $89.77 and $98.71 charge to my checking account. I did not sign up to receive any further orders. Internet Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Juvacell Internet

May 19 2016
One Vanilla One Vanilla Prepaid catds I paid cash and a fee for a card. The moment I activated it, someone stole my funds via internet. I have been told for the last 90 days, there's an error and I will get my money back...so far , this has been a lie... Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit Card Fraud: One Vanilla Nationwide

May 17 2016
purelyhosting On the 12th April 2016, an amount of BWP 4795.64 was deducted from my credit card by Purelyhosting Company. This was an unauthorised transaction as I do not have any arrangements with the company. I alerted the company to this and requested for a refund three times but in vain Author: Gaborone, Credit Card Fraud: Dennis. Segokgo

May 17 2016
Central Billing for Subscription Service Collection Agency - Magazine Subscription Scam Los Angeles California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Central Billing for Subscription Service Los Angeles, California

May 16 2016
Direct Tv Direct Tv removed funds from my account without permission I'm on a fixed income and they took money out of my account without my permission  Texas Nationwide Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Direct Tv

May 16 2016
Amoma.com Unauthorized credit card charge ,$423.00, Bogus customer service phone # .Beware and avoid!! New York/ Switzerland Internet Author: Glendora, California Credit Card Fraud: Amoma.com Internet

May 14 2016
Dermaluxe Fraudulently took money by adding another product and charging $200.00 Wilmington Delaware Author: Lincoln, California Credit Card Fraud: Dermaluxe Internet

May 14 2016
GodLikeProductions GodLikeProductions online site SCAMMERS Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: GodLikeProductions Internet

May 12 2016
Thompson cigar Thompson of Tampa Cigar scam Tampa Florida Author: Lorain , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Thompson cigar Tampa , Florida

May 11 2016
OneForMerchants Merchant Card Billing Did not divulge the terms of their services. When I asked to cancel the service and did not complete registration or signup process, they continued to charge my account, even though I attempted to send their "free" card reader back to them and had it returned with an indication that the company did not exist at the address provided. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: OneForMerchants Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2016
Freedom Life Insurance PPO Multi-Plan scared and threatened me Fort Worth Texas Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Freedom Life Insurance Fort Worth, Oklahoma

May 11 2016
WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM I have never heard of this company but they still managed to steal 9.33 from my bank account on march 28, 2016. I plan to file a report with the FBI on them for internet fraud. This is the second time they have hit me. Last time it was one of my credit ca New Toys Zone Stole Money From Me unknown South Carolina
Author: Morrisonville, New York Credit Card Fraud: WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM Internet