Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Oct 13 2015
O Max 65 MS Sending me watches and charging my charge card-started when I took a online survey for my ISP-said I would receive a free gift for a handling charge Burbank California Author: phillipsburg, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: O Max 65 MS Burbank, California

Oct 12 2015
Michael S. Taylor The Athena Funding Group Tampa Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Michael S. Taylor Tampa, Florida

Oct 12 2015
Pet Amber Alert Mark Jakubczak help@petamberalert.com Pet Amber Alert SCAMMED ME. Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Commerce, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pet Amber Alert Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
Murfreesboro Dental Excellence this company swipe my credit card for $4000 without my consent Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Murfreesboro Dental Excellence Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Oct 10 2015
Sweepstakes audit bureau I received a registered notice in my mailbox it has void after 10/03/15 cash eligible 12,000,000.00+ Po box 549012
Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Sweepstakes audit bureau

Oct 06 2015
the pain center Permit No.6325-Chicago,ILmedicare and insurance information they are talking people out of sensitive information thats in pain such as social,medical,numbers chicago,IL Illinois Author: spingfield gardens queens, New York Credit Card Fraud: the pain center chicago,IL, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
ourlocalelectricians.com Email appears to be looking for credit card information Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: ourlocalelectricians.com Internet

Oct 06 2015
global link money debit mistake Internet Author: oakley, California Credit Card Fraud: global link Internet

Oct 05 2015
Verve credit card They take forever to give u your money back on your card . They charge u late fee when your not late . They rake money out your account without your promisen Internet Author: West Warwick , Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: Verve credit card Internet

Oct 05 2015
Lookupreport.com LookupVIN A "person" from craigslist claiming to be interested in my vehicle request a vehicle history report and provided me with a link and said that when he purchased the car he would then reimburse me the cost of the report. Prineville OR Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Lookupreport.com Internet

Oct 03 2015
Pharmapacks LLC is a SCAM! Do NOT order from them! College Point Nationwide
Author: College Point, New York Credit Card Fraud: Pharmapacks LLC Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
movie lush i was suppose to be charge 0 dollars & they charge me 50 Internet
Author: Wayne, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: movie lush Internet

Oct 01 2015
AZ Brain Health or LE Parise Hydra Gold billed me $85 from visa account without order or authoriztion for product not received not usre on web sight se not sure Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: AZ Brain Health Internet