Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This "company" took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did "call back" but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...I"m sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
Think Media Company Inc Eric WichmanOff Grid Living Magazine Scam fraud Internet Off Grid World Thieves! SCAM SCAM SCAM Internet Author: Idaho Credit Card Fraud: Think Media Company Inc Eric WichmanOff Grid Living Magazine Scam fraud Internet Internet

Apr 28 2016
REDSTONE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS LLC of HOUSTON TEXAS Adjustments going back 6 months, from the time they were processed. Houston Texas Author: Selma, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: REDSTONE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS LLC of HOUSTON TEXAS Houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE GEEK SQUAD Store and Geek Squad made unauthorized debit card charges on April 26 & 27,2016 for$144.19 & $52.99 Richfield Minnesota Author: Newport News, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE Richfield, Minnesota

6, Report #1302005

Apr 26 2016
Ccbill NOT A SECURE COMPANY Internet Author: Hoover, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Ccbill Internet

Apr 25 2016
Vesta AT&T Portland Vesta brings new meaning to rip-off Portland Oregon Author: Goldendale, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Vesta AT&T Portland Portland, Oregon

Apr 24 2016
WEBLOGEASYINFO unknown, they someone got a hold of our CC number. we never signed up for an of these services Scammers Internet Author: puyallp, Washington Credit Card Fraud: WEBLOGEASYINFO Internet

Apr 22 2016
Blackpeoplemeet.com Unauthorized Debits Author: Portsmouth , Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Blackpeoplemeet.com

Apr 20 2016
Paper Guys Jamie MalcomBrian MurphyMoab Young-El(aka Tony) Con artist , deceptive trade, fraud Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Paper Guys Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 19 2016
Adorna, LLC Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream Internet Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Adorna, LLC Internet

Apr 19 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist I ordered a tshirt advertised as $11 an free bracelet...they charged my debit card $38.60 found it on my bank statement....I'm sooo mad!!! Internet bank statement says Florida Author: Russell, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

Apr 19 2016
Hydrolux and Cellvia Ggl*btfllymotivtd 844-5295611 PaSml*feelfantastic 844-5489681 Florida Charged additional for additional shipments even the order was canceld Internet Author: Sterling, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Hydrolux and Cellvia Internet

Apr 15 2016
Fulfillment Center in Northridge CA premiers anti-aging cream...Christie Brinkley Northridge California Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment Center in Northridge CA Northridge, California

Apr 14 2016
Tara-medium RIP-OFF I paid this person for a pysic reading now says I unsubscrbed but did not can not contact! unknown unknown Author: Algoma, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: Tara-medium

Apr 14 2016
Brian Marshall Got a call from an unknown number telling me about a lawsuit and arrest warrant against me and he (Brian Marshall) provided me with a number to call and it's about loans which I know I NEVER took out Tallahassee Florida Author: Evergreen park, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Brian Marshall Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Poshmark Beware!!!! Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Poshmark Internet