Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

May 27 2016
hartford scientific lenvie anti-aging cream entered survey on interner,after completition offered free gift from hartford scientific martinez georgia Author: oviedo, Florida Credit Card Fraud: hartford scientific Internet

May 27 2016
Flower delivery express fde 995 N. Pontiac Trail Suite 661Walled Lake, MI 48390 Internet
Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Flower delivery express fde Internet

May 27 2016
Hongstr eyemend I woke up this morning 5/27/16 to get ready for work and had a charge on my debit card of $85.95 from this hongstr eyemend never have even heard of them don't know how this happened I just want my money back. Internet Author: OLIVEHILL, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Hongstr eyemend Internet

May 26 2016
doordash.com doordash used my credit card number to charge $446, charges have been credited back by doordash but they have not answered why they have charged my card to begin with Internet Author: rensselaer, New York Credit Card Fraud: doordash.com Internet

May 26 2016
pantydeal.com will keep charging you even though you cancel Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Credit Card Fraud: pantydeal.com Internet

May 26 2016
Rejuvaderm Centennial Colorado Author: San Angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 24 2016
The Fatherless Generation Foundation Torri J. Evans-Barton, Ph.D.Founder & Executive DirectorThe Fatherless Generation Foundation Inc. Fraudulently kept payments received for services not rendered Atlanta Georgia
Author: Gainesville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: The Fatherless Generation Foundation Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2016
Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 A fraudulent charge was made to my bank card, this company is named as the payee. Internet Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 Internet

May 23 2016
sendvalu.com sendvalu Big scammers Internet Author: reston, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: sendvalu.com Internet

May 23 2016
ADR Specialty Group - Barbara Beatty Barbara Beatty w/ ADR Specialty Group is a THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Glendale, AZ & Moswcow, ID Idaho Author: Paisley, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ADR Specialty Group Moscow, Idaho

May 20 2016
Juvacell There was an advertisement to pay only $4.99 shipping charges to try a new face cream. After receiving the cream I noticed a $89.77 and $98.71 charge to my checking account. I did not sign up to receive any further orders. Internet Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Juvacell Internet

May 19 2016
One Vanilla One Vanilla Prepaid catds I paid cash and a fee for a card. The moment I activated it, someone stole my funds via internet. I have been told for the last 90 days, there's an error and I will get my money back...so far , this has been a lie... Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit Card Fraud: One Vanilla Nationwide

May 17 2016
purelyhosting On the 12th April 2016, an amount of BWP 4795.64 was deducted from my credit card by Purelyhosting Company. This was an unauthorised transaction as I do not have any arrangements with the company. I alerted the company to this and requested for a refund three times but in vain Author: Gaborone, Credit Card Fraud: Dennis. Segokgo

May 17 2016
Central Billing for Subscription Service Collection Agency - Magazine Subscription Scam Los Angeles California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Central Billing for Subscription Service Los Angeles, California

May 16 2016
Direct Tv Direct Tv removed funds from my account without permission I'm on a fixed income and they took money out of my account without my permission  Texas Nationwide Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Direct Tv

May 16 2016
Amoma.com Unauthorized credit card charge ,$423.00, Bogus customer service phone # .Beware and avoid!! New York/ Switzerland Internet Author: Glendora, California Credit Card Fraud: Amoma.com Internet