Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Jul 16 2016
6463732580 Above number tries to steal your IdentityIts a landline number in New York It says S Irizarry.Claims to work with Bankers Health Group They are asking for your Identity and SSN ,In particular if you are a health worker/medical Doctor Do not sign with B Bankers Healthcare Group florida florida
Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: 6463732580 florida ,

Jul 16 2016
Purple rino Vydox plus I orders a sample bottle was sapose to come but never received the sample they took 495 out of my account then took 89.95 out with out permission only the 495 was no were on sight did it say they wood charge 89.95 after so many days I called them told them this and they just kept hanging up on my twice then they blocked me from calling them some one please help us get are money back and stop these scammers Nationwide Author: Hamilton , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Purple rino Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
POKER MOB FACEBOOK P[OKER MOB FACEBOOK FRAUD TOTAL RIP OFF Internet Author: tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Fraud: POKER MOB FACEBOOK Internet

Jul 14 2016
Ebay the company not the vendors Beware of Ebay crooked practices Internet Author: South Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Ebay the company not the vendors Internet

Jul 14 2016
Netspend Ace elite Nationwide
Author: San Antonio , Texas Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Hip Hop Weekly Hip Hop Weekly is a Joke Internet Author: Portage , Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Hip Hop Weekly Internet

Jul 13 2016
Neutratone Automatically charged my account for repeat order of Neutratone cream and shiping and handling . Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Neutratone Internet

Jul 12 2016
Collect Pros LLC Pacoima California must notify them of dispute within 30 days or it will be considered a "willful disregard of an apparent obligation" Pacoima California Author: Homewood, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Collect Pros LLC Pacoima, California

Jul 12 2016
Mentalultra London Gb Deceptive advertising ordered $4.99 trial bottle.charged my bank account for other items that I did not order. Never received the product or products to this day. Internet Author: La Mesa , California Credit Card Fraud: Mentalultra London Gb Internet

Jul 11 2016
National Publishing Charged my Credit Card for 3 Months Chamblee,  Georgia Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: National Publishing Chamblee, GA,

Jul 10 2016
GLD.SVCGS.com Taken money from my pay pal account without my permission. I didnt talk to these people Internet Author: Grass Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: GLD.SVCGS.com Internet

Jul 10 2016
Standard loaning company llc N/a I never reciecved or applied for a loan this is fraud i need to get this fixed immediately Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Standard loaning company llc Internet

Jul 09 2016
Elvis Capellan Fraud - Orders product and does chargebacks Honolulu HI Internet Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Elvis Capellan Internet

Jul 08 2016
Fulfillment Center 8390 E de Ventura F-110 #260Dr.Oz Scammed & Pissed ! Scottsdale, Internet Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment Center 8390 E de Ventura F-110 #260Dr.Oz Internet

Jul 08 2016
WC MON VALUEPLUS MINNETONKA MN They authorized for $1.00 30 days ago. Now today they have stolen money by taking $24.95 from my checking. I have 2 more $1.00 authorizations still. I have had no contact with this company or any website. Minnetonka MN Author: CHINO VALLEY , Arizona Credit Card Fraud: WC MON VALUEPLUS MINNETONKA MN Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Ultra VX Secured Card I had a ultra vx secured card back in 2009 and i just looked at my credit report n equifax and its on there saying i owe them 877.00 but that was my own money i was using it to rent a car at that time so i kept loading it and when i was done with it now it says i owe them this really needs to go away because its huting my credit i didnt know about this how can i get this off does anyone know it says i have 13 missed payments? Internet
Author: fontana, California Credit Card Fraud: ultra vx secured card Internet

Jul 06 2016
Vesta T-Mobile 888-278-3397 OR Illegal and unauthorized charge made on an old credit card Internet Author: Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vesta T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Richard keeton RNK direct sales did not receive items, text Richard Keeton he gave me wrong tracking # ,text Richard Keeton back 3 messages no reply ( $ 40.18 ) he charge me for items . paola, kansas Author: paramount, California Credit Card Fraud: Richard keeton RNK direct sales Internet

Jul 06 2016
fingerhut corp they reported i have a delinquint account when i didnt open a account with them St Cloud Minnesota Author: Northglrnn, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: fingerhut corp St Cloud, Minnesota

Jul 05 2016
Nugenix 913 w 2900 s south salt lake Utah 84119 Nugenix is a rip off don't give then creadit card number nothing they lie bad Internet Author: williamsburg , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Nugenix Internet

Jul 04 2016
edealzones.com Edealzones.com I order 1gallon of sanitizer, I recieved a 1/2 gallon instead.My purchas was made through Sears market place.The order was placed to edealzones.com. the address and company that filled the order was epooldeals. I called sears 4 times, I was told I needed to send edealzones a picture of the product sent 7 pic in 7 different e-mail. All 7 times the e- mail was returned stating the picture was removed. Sears gave me a different address to respond to edealzones.com. I sent 40 e-mails with pictures, before they responsed. in the meantime I called epooldeals,(their phone# was on the bottle). epooldeals said I placed the order through amazon. I told them I never ordered anything through amazon. I then called the credit card company. the bank confirmed I placed no order through amazon. I will never order anything from sears or the market place again. Internet Author: VT, Vermont Credit Card Fraud: edealzones.com Internet