Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Sep 17 2015
QMAX Watch M S I ordered one watch for $5.99 and I have received two watches and QMax has billed my credit card $49.99 for each watch which I did not order Burbank California Author: Vallejo, California Credit Card Fraud: QMAX Finest Watch Collection Burbank, California

Sep 16 2015
Alan Scharfstein Karen Scharfstein These 2 are professional scam artists Rochelle Park New Jersey Author: Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Alan Scharfstein Rochelle Park, New Jersey

Sep 15 2015
Texas concealed handgun licensing Texas CHL RenewalConcealedcarryservice.org Texas Concealed handgun licensing misleads you in thinking you are renewing your CHL Internet Author: universal city , Texas Credit Card Fraud: Texas concealed handgun licensing Internet

Sep 15 2015
Miravie i was charged 183.90 for a supposed free trail of face cream that was advertised on face book santa Califonia Internet Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Miravie Internet

Sep 15 2015
esafepayments.com Esafepayments.com is a scam Seychelles Internet Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: esafepayments.com Internet

Sep 14 2015
Plenty of Fish Failed to secure and protect my financial and personal data used to open an account world wide Author: Paradise, California Credit Card Fraud: Plenty of Fish Internet

Sep 13 2015
NMX*FRANKLIN PROSPERITY FL. felons florida? Nationwide Author: spokane, Washington Credit Card Fraud: NMX*FRANKLIN PROSPERITY FL. Nationwide

Sep 12 2015
citi bank credit card Citi credit card rip off thieves nationwide Nationwide Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: citi bank credit card Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
discover is a ripoff Card used in new guinea. The other side of world. And approved the illegal charge Nationwide Author: port Arthur, Texas Credit Card Fraud: discover Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
tshirtnova.com Principals on record:Magnolia management company inc Uttar Pradesh West & Uttarakhand Telecom Circle Takes your money,get nothing,can't get a hold of,thieves florida Internet Author: bakersfield, California Credit Card Fraud: tshirtnova.com Internet

Sep 10 2015
Sudden Values Charged my Credit card and NEVER delivered products. Internet Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: Sudden Values Internet

Sep 09 2015
GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531 ,TN Province USA GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531 ,TN, Select State/Province USA RIP OFFS FROM SMALL AMOUNTS LIKE $3 AND SOME CHANGE TO RECURING UNAUTHORUIZED AMOUNTS AS HIGH AS $29.95/MONTH!!! Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531 ,TN Internet

Sep 09 2015
Student Debt Solutions LLC They ripped me off and gave false information saying they worked with the goverment. Washington DC Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Student Debt Solutions LLC Internet

Sep 09 2015
Vibrant skin care Vibrant skin Same thing happen to me as the complaint on this website Trial charged debit card supposed to be free trial $99.93 and entered in a membership for monthly shipments of which I was unaware off. Also Dr. Oz was mentioned on the ad on Facebook. This is a big skam and should be stopped. was also skamed by 3 other companies all the same tactics. Charged by card for $385.15 to my big shock. Again it should be stopped so that other woman don't get skammed. Sicerely H. Adam.... Wilmington, DE Internet Author: Simi Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: Vibrant skin care Internet

Sep 08 2015
Netspend and Western Union Deactivated account, runaround, hesitant to give information, not knowledgeable, lack of communication, hesitant to give my money back, rejected my deposit on to card, no fault of my own Austin Texas Author: Vallejo, California Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Austin, Texas

Sep 08 2015
Venue Put negative on credit report but never purchase anything Columbus Ohio Author: Deer pRk, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Venue Columbus, Ohio

Sep 08 2015
ic*freeshipping. com I had a phone call from someone I never give out my information so they had to get on my account to find it that in itself is illegal so now I am taking all my information off of my accounts and off of my computer. Internet Author: Irvington, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: ic*freeshipping. com Internet