Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Nov 20 2016
DermaFi` I sent for "FREE so called trial" Checked the box for it and was sent eye & face cream, was charged $5.00 for each jar. They then billed me for $87. for each "FREE" product!! I called them. They will NOT issue refund!! Internet Author: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: DermaFi Internet

Nov 18 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered, paid but never shipped or received. Internet Author: Garland, Texas Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 17 2016
preimeire credit they never send me anything in mail saying i owe money 2nd they tapped in my bank account put freeze on it they refuse to work with me bunch of criminals im dealing with i want them stoped indianapolis Indiana Author: hammond, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: preimeire credit indianapolis , Indiana

Nov 17 2016
Euroisko International Took an order for dog ID tags however can't supply, send regular emails regarding being out of stock and when asked for a refund, they ignore the mail. Florida apparently?? Internet Author: TunbridgeWells, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Euroisko International Internet

Nov 17 2016
Michaelkors-outlet.us aka GRIMM co Fake website they take your money and never send goods..RIPOFF CHINA Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Michaelkors-outlet.us Internet

Nov 16 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Made 3 charges to one of my credit cards which I did not authorize nor did I ever speak to anyone Internet Author: ST THOMAS, Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Nov 15 2016
Legal Zoom I had made an LLc with them with a one time payment and boy have they been charging my account for more than a year with monthly 29.99 charges plus random charges of 320.00, 224.00, 159.00 multiple times. California Author: Spring Valley, New York Credit Card Fraud: Legal Zoom Internet

Nov 15 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered on Nov. 01, 2016, 2 body shaper panties for $44.85. I e-mailed & called many times but no response, or constant busy signal.. I have received NO product! Brooklyn New York Author: West Olive, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Brooklyn, New York

Nov 12 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered on October 27, 2016 a body shaper panty for 24.90. I've e-mailed them many times but no answer. They have not phone numbers to call them! Brooklyn, New York/ or Florida New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 12 2016
usrealtyrecords They charged my credit card $19.95 two months in a row unauthorized Utah 1-800-561-4950 Internet Author: Broomfield, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: usrealtyrecords Internet

Nov 12 2016
Cupshe.com These lovely people advertised a coat via Pinterest. They stated clearly that as soon as the garment became available you would be charged. Well, that proved to be a huge lie.  Located in UK Internet Author: Somewhere in the USA, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Cupshe.com Internet

Nov 12 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money 22/10/16, I have not received the item which was a body shaping panty. USA Internet Author: Hampshire, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 10 2016
QMC clutches QMCQM CLUTCH, QMWPMAWATCH, QMWQMAX WATCH false advertisement and fraudulent activities, credit card theft, Burbank California Author: capitol heights, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: QMC clutches Burbank, California

Nov 10 2016
Thedealempire.com Internet Author: Rio Vista , California Credit Card Fraud: Thedealempire.com Internet

Nov 10 2016
deal empire I ordered and paid for the panty constantly advertised on facebook but have not received it. They did not provide contact info. Author: naples, Florida Credit Card Fraud: deal empire Internet

Nov 09 2016
The deal empire I ordered a panty shaper from this company on October 17,2016 I never received the product I tried contacting company no feedback no phone number
Author: Marksville , Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: The deal empire Internet

Nov 08 2016
Dish network Dish took out $440 dollars on my account at 2am in the morning so i couldnt get a hold of the fraud unit on my bank, which is bank of america, i called customer service and told them to stop the payment, they said that they cannot do anything until it was being posted then i can file for claim so i waited monday and they said it was already posted and they cannot reverse it anymore so they transfer me to dish billing which they told me i made the payment and it was legit Everett Washington
Author: Everett, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Dish network Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
The Deal Empire Ripped off! Internet Author: kerrville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 07 2016
dealempire thedeal Empire i orderedthe body shaper panty on10/22/16, received a confirmation, on 10/23/16 received a shipping notice no track 3. never received the producy. they never answered my inqirys. I am waiting to see if they billed my credit card......I will not pay for something I have not received! Internet Author: Barre, Vermont Credit Card Fraud: dealempire Internet