Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Aug 16 2016
sweetpaulaspods.com driedpodcentral.com Paula Yates,Paula Baldwin Dishonest Lowlifes south lake tahoe California Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: sweetpaulaspods.com south lake tahoe, California

Aug 16 2016
AtomicDeals or Not Enough Mickey Mouse  Obviously i got burnt and trying to stop others from same demise !!!! New York Internet Author: randolph ma, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: AtomicDeals Internet

Aug 14 2016
Green dot corporation Walmart money card Green dot let a company called draftkings take money from my account without my consent totaling almost $600.00  PASADENA California Author: Demopolis, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Green dot corporation PASADENA, California

Aug 13 2016
Solid Technology None known Been Had By The Professionals! 514 Area Code (514-448-2148) Nationwide Author: Cheraw, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Solid Technology Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Paycation charged me $99.95 on my Discover card on Sunday, July 24th. I have never had anything to do with this company. This is fraudulent. Allen Texas Author: NORA SPRINGS, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Paycation Allen, Texas

31, Report #1322028

Aug 11 2016
across town rentals America rentals usa posted an ad about an apartment. I called them. I sent them 350 dollars..now no one is answering the phone. look for the website and can't find them Minnesota Internet Author: st.paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: across town rentals Internet

32, Report #1321915

Aug 11 2016
First Premier Bank/Sioux Waived Annual Fee to keep me from canceling Card and then charged late fees on it and put a missed payment on my credit report. Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Lexington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: First Premier Bank/Sioux Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Aug 09 2016
Adorable bulldogs Cnnic This breeder aka "Michelle" is refusing to refund my money on a puppy that I no longer wanted to purchase, after seeing horrible reviews about this breeder"Michelle", and how she was shipping sick puppies to families, i immediatly contacted Michelle and asked to cancel all transactions, and I no longer wanted to buy the puppy ,the puppy wasn't even available until August 15, so I thought it was plenty time to cancel the deal. she insisted all sales are final and beating around the bush about refunding my money..long story short i got robbed $1495.00 and my family has no puppyI cannot believe she can get away with this..we have no puppy and no money..I feel so torn,my family really wanted that puppy too... Orlando Florida Orlando Florida
Author: Rochester, New York Credit Card Fraud: Adorable bulldogs Internet

Aug 08 2016
Edwin Reyes - Incenseamazon.com SCAM INCENSEAMAZON.COM New York, New York Internet & new
Author: South Daytona, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Edwin Reyes - Incenseamazon.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
GLD*SVCGS Credit Card Fraud Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS Internet

Aug 08 2016
TAREK IBRAHEIM WEZZA AHMED SOLIMAN Darek Odell, Tarek Solomon, Tarek soliman, Tarek Wezza, IBRAHEIM WEZZA, IBRAHAM SOLIMAN, IBRAHAM WEZZA, AHMED WEZZA, AHMED SOLIMAN/SOLOMON HACKER WHO OPENED OVER 10 ACCOUNTS USING MY IDENTITY!!!! Cypress California Author: Fort worth, Texas Credit Card Fraud: TAREK IBRAHEIM WEZZA AHMED SOLIMAN Cypress, California

37, Report #1320992

Aug 06 2016
shopdumps ICQ 683485306 Sell dumps + pins, ask for $200 minimum deposit and then doesn't deliver the goods Vietnam Internet Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: shopdumps Internet

38, Report #1320665

Aug 04 2016
amazon.com marketplace cell2u4less they was suppose to refund all my money but decided to take off fifty dollars Internet Author: fall river, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: amazon.com marketplace Internet

39, Report #1320651

Aug 04 2016
Intuit Payment Solutions Quickbooks They are not funding all approved charges Nationwide Author: Asheville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Intuit Payment Solutions Nationwide