Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Jun 13 2016
CP INVESTORS, LLC / ARROW Lorena, Texas Author: Seminole, Florida Credit Card Fraud: CP INVESTORS, LLC / ARROW Lorena, Texas

Jun 12 2016
Derma-nu Hydramatrix MD I ordered a trial product; they charged me for a membership and five days later did it again. Emeryville California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Derma-nu Emeryville, California

Jun 12 2016
holiday savings online the company is been deducting 16.95 Canadian dollars from my visa account for about close to four years now without knowing it, when I discovered it I gave them a call and they explain to me the benefit.when I sent in my families flight receipt I was denied,so I asked them to stop deducting from my account which they are still deducting USA/Canda Arizona Author: Edmonton, Alberta Credit Card Fraud: holiday savings online Arizona

Jun 11 2016
Auralux Beauty, Beauty & Truth, Vital Global Marketing Internet Transaction Fraud by Free Sample Offer Carlsbad California Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Auralux Beauty Internet

Jun 11 2016
Murad Took Money From My Account los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: Murad Internet

Jun 10 2016
Excella card My problem is that when I call customer service I'm given no information about my tax refund I don't understand why they don't see anything pending.Nationwide Author: New York Bronx, New York Credit Card Fraud: Excella card Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Derma nu Charged me for products I didn't order close to 200.00 a month 3 months. and refused to take it back or give me a credit. I finally told them I was calling dateline all social media my ban k& lawyer.they gave me one month back. 200.00. Santa Ana Ca. Internet Author: BEAUMONT, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Derma nu Internet

Jun 09 2016
Skin Element Christy Brinkley I was charged an additional unauthorized $97.83 for an agreed $3.95 purchase. San Francisco Internet Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Skin Element Internet

Jun 09 2016
Upwork.com Erik Manuevo, Upwork Inc, Upwork.com unsafe, not safe, unethical business practices, unethical, upwork.com, Erik Manuevo, upwork, inc Mountain View California Author: Nampa, Idaho Credit Card Fraud: Upwork.com Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Premier Bank Credit Card credit Card Company provider Soiux Falls South Dekota Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Patricja Hollins Brooklyn, New York

Jun 08 2016
GLD SVCGS charged my credit card for I don't know what without my permission unknown unknown Author: Altmar, New York Credit Card Fraud: GLD SVCGS

Jun 06 2016
UMG*MERCHANT TECHNICAL Fraudulent Bank account charges Internet Author: Preston, Idaho Credit Card Fraud: UMG*MERCHANT TECHNICAL Internet

Jun 06 2016
Top Styling now ripped off via debit card Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: Top Styling now Internet

Jun 05 2016
Radiant Creations Purchased trial offer and they took unauthorized charges from my account at $89 and change twice Internet Author: Harrisburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Radiant Creations Internet

Jun 05 2016
ABG Supreme Skin Fix Asked to pay 4.95 shipping and have been charging me 89.85 on the sly monthly. Albuquerque New Mexico Internet
Author: New Albany, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: ABG Supreme Skin Fix Internet

Jun 21 2016
Credithub Take money willy nilly from my account thinking it was a one off payment. Internet Author: Larkhall, Credit Card Fraud: Credithub Internet

Jun 03 2016
IC*freeshipping.com proflowers I purchased flowers from proflowers.com and was supposed to have frees shipping. Nationwide Author: Blackwell, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: IC*freeshipping.com Nationwide

Jun 02 2016
Mike Black F Noreen Replica Black Amex Card MIKE BLACK SCAM Germantown WI Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Mike Black F Noreen Replica Black Amex Card Internet