Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

Oct 05 2016
achieve card bancorp bank bancorp bankachievecard unauthorized charges were filed the next day after the posted charges and two weeks later they won't credit back my money Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: achieve card bancorp bank Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
ADR Group don't know Author: Phoenix, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: ADR Group nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Hydro-Gen25 we purchased a 26a Series Super Magnum we never got it went to Dallas to have it installed. They couldnt install it. Would let us know when.Tried several times to get it installed. Dallas Texas Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Hydro-Gen25 Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2016
Cellvia and Hydrolux Read the fine print...If you can find it Cheney, Kentucky USA Internet Author: New westminster, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Cellvia and Hydrolux Internet

Oct 02 2016
GC Promotions TOOK MONEY FROM MY DISABLED CHECK Virginia Beech Virginia Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: GC Promotions Virginia Beech, Virginia

Oct 02 2016
Extend tablets Ordered a sample. After they got my debt card they reviled there disclosed after 1 month they will send mere and take it out of my account.. SilverSprings Nevada Internet Author: Bedford, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Extend tablets Internet

Oct 01 2016
Escortpolice.com Escortspolice.com Bustedescorts.comEscortsting.com SCAM SITES STEALING ADULT AD CONTENT TO PROMOTE EASYSEX.COM Internet Author: San Francisco, California Credit Card Fraud: Escortpolice.com Internet

Sep 30 2016

Sep 30 2016
Beauty Impression Fraud on FREE SAMPLE Pacoima California Nationwide Author: Basking Ridge , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impression Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Smart Startup: Rose Moore Human Resources/Training Manager, Lily Clark, Recruiter, Fred Brooks Head of Human Resources and Special Projects Sophisticated Employment Scam Preying on Project Manager Job Seekers! Training Process Masked As Build Up to Unethical and Fraudulent Transaction That Leaves Unsuspecting Liable for Debt and Possibly Money Laundering! Beware!!! Los Angeles California based in Hong Kong Author: Everett, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Smart Startup Los Angeles, CA

Sep 28 2016
EVO Sales MoriCorp. Inc Beverly Hills California Author: Pink Hill, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: EVO Sales Beverly Hills, California

Sep 27 2016
Greig L charge $39.90 on my credit card with description of "PAYPAL *SAFECART 402-935-7733 CA Irricana,AB AB Canada Author: Eureka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Greig L Irricana,AB,

Sep 27 2016
Prime Solutions, JBW Solutions, Prime Documents, Prime Solutions LLC Prime Solutions AKA JBW Solutions - Brian Joseph/Pasqualini/Curry is a Lying Fraudster Santa Rosa California Author: marysville, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Prime Solutions Santa Rosa, California

Sep 26 2016
servivallife,com now calling them selver 'family protection.org out of Austin texas phone 512-366-3332 monthly ripoff austin texas Author: golden, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: servivallife,com Internet

Sep 26 2016
Oriental trading/ez saver Scam artists Maryland Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Oriental trading/ez saver Internet

Sep 22 2016
SkinElements Beauty impressions RipOff Pacoima california California Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: SkinElements Pacoima, California

Oct 02 2016
North Atlanta magazine They took $40 out of my account before I even received a magazine. I called and told them I wanted to cancel my scription and that I wanted my money back and they refused to give me my money back and to cancel my scription and they have been calling my phone 3-4 times a day but I can't seem to call them because their line is busy. Cumming Georgia Author: Goodells, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta magazine Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
ProudToBeAHairStylist No Human Contact Available Florida Author: Kimberling City, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: ProudToBeAHairStylist Internet