Unusual Rip-Off → Credit Card Fraud

May 11 2016
OneForMerchants Merchant Card Billing Did not divulge the terms of their services. When I asked to cancel the service and did not complete registration or signup process, they continued to charge my account, even though I attempted to send their "free" card reader back to them and had it returned with an indication that the company did not exist at the address provided. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: OneForMerchants Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2016
Freedom Life Insurance PPO Multi-Plan scared and threatened me Fort Worth Texas Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Freedom Life Insurance Fort Worth, Oklahoma

May 11 2016
WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM I have never heard of this company but they still managed to steal 9.33 from my bank account on march 28, 2016. I plan to file a report with the FBI on them for internet fraud. This is the second time they have hit me. Last time it was one of my credit ca New Toys Zone Stole Money From Me unknown South Carolina
Author: Morrisonville, New York Credit Card Fraud: WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM Internet

May 11 2016
Vamilla Visa Gift Card Rip off of gift card funds fortson Georgia Author: covington, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Vamilla Visa Gift Card fortson, Georgia

May 11 2016
WC *MON BUDGET SAVERS 800-916-1813 Budget Savers Unauthorized Monthly Charges Hopkins Minnesota Author: Hudson, New York Credit Card Fraud: WC *MON BUDGET SAVERS Hopkins, Minnesota

May 09 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises LLC I ordered a trail free of Dervina firming cream & serum. I did not get it free. I was charged. Another charge came May 9., 2016 and I have received no other products. Can not reach them as no place or phone number on charge. Paid $99.44 and $99.88 twice. Found phone and address on bottle. That is two charges on each item and nothing free trail. Sandy Utah Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Dervinay Sandy, Utah

May 09 2016
IBI*FABKIDS.COM Unknowingly I am being charged a fee of 29.95 a month since Demember 2015. I just paid attention to it today and looked at my financial instutions history and was being charged $29.95 every since at the beginning of each month til today. I ordered an out fit with a coupon of theirs and paid $4.98 in November 2015. California
Author: rentz, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: IBI+++

May 08 2016
Vanill visa gift card Same victor A reed Vanill visa gift card Lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Vanill visa gift card Lexington, Kentucky

May 06 2016
GO WALLET Visa Debit Card GO WALLET Visa Debit Card shorted my balance St. Paul Minnesota Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: GO WALLET Nationwide

May 06 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Person called me claiming that my contact information had been supplied to them by TransUnion concerning a 'skip-trace'... I contacted TransUnion, and they said they have no association with "Dynamic Recovery Solutions"... Caller used an area code from Texas, but when asked claimed they were in North Carolina... North Carolina Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Nationwide

May 05 2016
vitaluminance deceptive not forthcoming rude Internet Author: Townville, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: vitaluminance Internet

tnt carports Several Names but same Company and Owners North Carolina
Author: Livingston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: tnt carports North Carolina

May 04 2016
Certpeople.com Absolutely crap site for study guides Internet Author: boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Certpeople.com Internet

May 04 2016
Survival Life Ordered and paid for a knife that never came. I was billed for another service without my knowledge or consent. Some where in Texas Internet Texas Author: Strasburg, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Survival Life Internet

May 03 2016
Hashtag Fulfillment Lavino Skin Science LAVINO MOISTURIZER FREE TRIAL SCAM CHARGE OVER $100 WITHOUT CONSENT St. Petersburg Internet Author: Encino, California Credit Card Fraud: Hashtag Fulfillment Internet

May 03 2016
EbookRoad ebook Billing Scam Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Delray Beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: EbookRoad Albuquerque, New Mexico