Finance → Internal Revenue Service

Approximately 330 Reports Found

Oct 20 2014
CALIBER GROUP EMPIRE STAFFINGCALIBER GROUPCALIBER STAFFING WORKERS COMP FRAUD, PAYROLL TAX FRAUD, PAYING ILLEGAL WORKERS UNDER THE TABLE ONTARIO California Author: TUSTIN, California Internal Revenue Service: CALIBER GROUP ONTARIO, California

Oct 07 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Notification letter telling me I win 2,897,354.00 and I must send $20.00 dollars to get this Reward Jackson Heights New York Author: Pocomoke, Maryland Internal Revenue Service: Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 26 2014
Department of Treasury Fraud masquerading as department of treasury Nationwide Author: Woodstock, Georgia Income Tax Service: Department of Treasury Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Washington DC . Called Left Message I owed IRS must call, threatened to 'come get me' . Washington District of Columbia Author: Plant City, Florida Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Washington DC Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
Ymax Oration Internal Revenue Cervices Impersonators Internal Revenue Cervices Impersonators scamming for money Washington DC landline Internet Author: Rego Park, New York Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Internet

Sep 17 2014
ymax 202-239-7017 irs penalty dc dc Author: Palm Desert, California Internal Revenue Service: ymax Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
Delaware State Government Delaware government escheat property Wilmington Delaware Author: Forest Lodge, Internal Revenue Service: Delaware State Government Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 05 2014
YMax Oration Steven Thomas, Jenny Cooper incorrect tax form legal claim Hyattsville Maryland Author: moss beach, California Internal Revenue Service: YMax Oration Hyattsville, Maryland

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 11 2014
T.J.F Corporation and Don wilson I have recieved two emails stating that i owe almost 2,000.00 dollars and if i didnt pay it now that i would be in court and and paying for a lawyer and all the fees. Brooklyn Ohio Author: mt.vernon, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: T.J.F Corporation Brooklyn, Ohio

Aug 08 2014
Erich S Threatening call from an alleged IRS Agent Washington D.C. Author: San Antonio, Texas Internal Revenue Service: Erich S Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 31 2014
SimpleFilings Charges $177 dollars for a free filing. Internet Author: Kalispell, Montana Internal Revenue Service: SimpleFilings Internet

Jul 28 2014
ymax oration Heather Grey left msg from IRS. URGENT! when I called was told I'd be arrested in an hour if I didn't pay now. ignacio California Author: Seattle, Washington Internal Revenue Service: ymax oration ignacio, California

Jul 16 2014
Ymax Oration fraudulent call Washigton District of Columbia Author: lexington, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Malik Gulistan IRS COLLECTION Quincy Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Internal Revenue Service: Malik Gulistan Internet

Jul 03 2014
U.S. Grant Treasury of Washington, D.C. Shaun Blake 206-792-9933 I was notified that I was to receive money in the amount of $4,000.00 to be deposited in either an account or to be credited to my charge account since I have not filed banruptcy. I got a name and number, called back several times. Not at any time did I talk to anyone who spoke English like they were born here or living here in the U.S. for any legnth of time. I thought the U.S. Treasury Department might like to know that scammers are using thier name in order to rip off people. Washington D.C. D.C. Author: Laurel, Montana Internal Revenue Service: U.S. Grant Treasury of Washington, D.C. Dist of Columbia

Jul 03 2014
Ymax Oration Landline in Beltsville MD Called saying they were from the IRS and I owed back taxes or the sheriff would be called to arrest me today. When asked, they said they'd sent me two notices which were returned unopened. The address they mailed them to was an address I haven't lived at for 2 years and I've filed my taxes from my current address. The real IRS would have known that. When I used Reverse Phone Lookup to check the number they called from, it said Ymax Oration Landline in Beltsville MD...not the IRS. Beltsville MD Author: Ofallon, Illinois Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Select State/Province

May 17 2014
202-506-9240 IRS agents from India IRS agents from India Nationwide Author: California Internal Revenue Service: 202-506-9240 Nationwide

May 15 2014
ACS INC United Legal Investigations Said the government put a hold on my ss# Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Internal Revenue Service: ACS INC Internet

May 13 2014
Tax Scam Calling on behalf of the IRSBrenda Martin Miscalculated taxes, you owe or you will be arrested calling from India Nationwide Author: Morristown, New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Tax Scam Nationwide

May 05 2014
TAXLIFE BOAT, INC STOLE CLIENTS MONEY AND DID NOT COMPLETE THERE CASES. WENT OUTOF BUSINESS SCOTTS VALLEY, CA Internet Author: Alabama Internal Revenue Service: TAXLIFE BOAT, INC Internet