Finance → Internal Revenue Service

Approximately 392 Reports Found

Nov 05 2016
Salvation Army of Indianapolis, IN Salvation Army of Indianapolis attempted to falsify my dead mother's Will and Estate Indianapolis Indiana Author: Culpeper, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: Salvation Army of Indianapolis, IN Indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 31 2016
STOPIRS.COM we paid 1600.00 InApril to help us settle. two tax debts. We sent them paperwork in july. so they could lroceed. We would call back numerous times and the employee would say the attorney is working on it. Nothing has happened in 6 months. Now we have an intent to levy and these people are not answering phone . No one picks up phone 10100 Wilshire blvd. Los angeles. Ca Internet Author: coon rapids, Minnesota Internal Revenue Service: STOPIRS.COM Internet

Sep 22 2016
United Consumers Inc. Bogus Tax Collection Woodbridge Virginia Author: Alexandria, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: United ConsumersInc. Woodbridge , Virginia

Sep 09 2016
IRS Scam Shawn Marks Phony IRS Scam with India accent caller and "supervisor" Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Internal Revenue Service: IRS Scam Internet

5, Report #1319689

Jul 29 2016
Quantum.Code.net Support@theQuantumCode.netUpdates@theQuantumCode.com Quantum code has stolen. Three hundred dollars. Told me i would make thousand. This was my rent money i thought i could trust them Internet Author: Fontana, California Internal Revenue Service: Quantum.Code.net Internet

Jul 25 2016
Bitcoindouble(btc2x) Did Pay me as promised Internet Author: East london, South Dakota Internal Revenue Service: Bitcoindouble(btc2x) Internet

Jul 09 2016
Internal Revenue Collections Bureau Claims calling to prevent lawsuit Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Internal Revenue Service: Internal Revenue Collections Bureau Internet

Jun 23 2016
David Cooper Made me think I owed IRS and tricked me into buying debit cards to pay. Took all my money! Author: North Hills, California Internal Revenue Service: David cooper

Jun 16 2016
IRS ***-***-**** False IRS call, its a SCAM! Washington, DC Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Mar 21 2016
IRS Today at 12 noon, I got a call from IRS, telling me I owed them money!! The number I showed on my screen wAS 1-202-888-3102, but they ask me to call this number....646 5586 543. I did NOT call them number, but I think uou should tell them to quit calling here! Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Mar 05 2016
AGENT OF THE IRS OFFICER SAM MILLER Reported that there was a warrant out for arrest do to unpaid back taxes years 2011-2014. I Collected the following information: STRONG FOREIGN ,AFRICAN, ACCENT Officer: Sam Miller badge: IRM 2604 Case#: PBS2524962 BACK TAX AMOUNT OWED: $122,000.00 To be Paid IMMEDIATELY NATIONWIDE Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Internal Revenue Service: AGENT OF THE IRS Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Cardinal logistics (greatwide) tax evasion money laundering payroll fraud Rocky Mount Nationwide Author: Stephens city , Virginia Internal Revenue Service: Cardinal logistics (greatwide) Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
ACE Cash Services They said my account balance was passed due 60 days of $927.56. Internet
Author: Waldorf , Maryland Internal Revenue Service: ACE Cash Services Internet

Jan 11 2016
IRS Phone No. 240-547-5214 The caller said the IRS is filing a law suit against me. Call this number immediately. The IRS doesn't file lawsuits, they audit first. Laurl Maryland Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Internal Revenue Service: IRS Laurl, Maryland