Finance → Internal Revenue Service

Approximately 387 Reports Found

51, Report #1205396

Jan 29 2015
western financial James, 1-876-464-825, 9Brenda Thompson They just wanted to make money order in the amount of 60.00 , of which I did not do. Jamacia Author: Arley, Alabama Internal Revenue Service: western financial

52, Report #1204984

Jan 28 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP State Income Tax Fraud Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Internal Revenue Service: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

53, Report #1199184

Jan 03 2015
Americredit Americredit Reports Resale of My Repossessed Vehicle as Income to the IRS - Erroneous Ft Worth Texas Author: Santa Barbara, California Internal Revenue Service: Americredit Ft Worth, Texas

54, Report #1194793

Dec 11 2014
US Government Grant Department They are giving away $8000 to 1500 lucky winner for being good law binding citizen. Washington Author: Austin, Texas Internal Revenue Service: US Government Grant Department Washington,

55, Report #1190030

Nov 19 2014
YMax Corporation Landline Harassing Phone Call Poway California Author: Henderson, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: YMax Corporation Landline Poway, California

Nov 12 2014
Department of Legal Affairs Troy Martin Left message on my answering machine. The guy sounded as if he were reading from a script stating that the message was my verbal notice regarding an "action" that has been started under my name. Ending the message with "God Bless" what a joke! Irvine California Author: Orange County, California Internal Revenue Service: Department of Legal Affairs Irvine, California

Oct 20 2014
CALIBER GROUP EMPIRE STAFFINGCALIBER GROUPCALIBER STAFFING WORKERS COMP FRAUD, PAYROLL TAX FRAUD, PAYING ILLEGAL WORKERS UNDER THE TABLE ONTARIO California Author: TUSTIN, California Internal Revenue Service: CALIBER GROUP ONTARIO, California

Oct 07 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Notification letter telling me I win 2,897,354.00 and I must send $20.00 dollars to get this Reward Jackson Heights New York Author: Pocomoke, Maryland Internal Revenue Service: Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 26 2014
Department of Treasury Fraud masquerading as department of treasury Nationwide Author: Woodstock, Georgia Income Tax Service: Department of Treasury Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Washington DC . Called Left Message I owed IRS must call, threatened to 'come get me' . Washington District of Columbia Author: Plant City, Florida Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Washington DC Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
Ymax Oration Internal Revenue Cervices Impersonators Internal Revenue Cervices Impersonators scamming for money Washington DC landline Internet Author: Rego Park, New York Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Internet

Sep 17 2014
ymax 202-239-7017 irs penalty dc dc Author: Palm Desert, California Internal Revenue Service: ymax Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
Delaware State Government Delaware government escheat property Wilmington Delaware Author: Forest Lodge, Internal Revenue Service: Delaware State Government Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 05 2014
YMax Oration Steven Thomas, Jenny Cooper incorrect tax form legal claim Hyattsville Maryland Author: moss beach, California Internal Revenue Service: YMax Oration Hyattsville, Maryland

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 11 2014
T.J.F Corporation and Don wilson I have recieved two emails stating that i owe almost 2,000.00 dollars and if i didnt pay it now that i would be in court and and paying for a lawyer and all the fees. Brooklyn Ohio Author: mt.vernon, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: T.J.F Corporation Brooklyn, Ohio

Aug 08 2014
Erich S Threatening call from an alleged IRS Agent Washington D.C. Author: San Antonio, Texas Internal Revenue Service: Erich S Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 31 2014
SimpleFilings Charges $177 dollars for a free filing. Internet Author: Kalispell, Montana Internal Revenue Service: SimpleFilings Internet

Jul 28 2014
ymax oration Heather Grey left msg from IRS. URGENT! when I called was told I'd be arrested in an hour if I didn't pay now. ignacio California Author: Seattle, Washington Internal Revenue Service: ymax oration ignacio, California

Jul 16 2014
Ymax Oration fraudulent call Washigton District of Columbia Author: lexington, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Malik Gulistan IRS COLLECTION Quincy Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Internal Revenue Service: Malik Gulistan Internet