Home & Garden → Building Products

Apr 22 2014
Quality Material Handling Inc used inferior product to scam customers, no concerns for customer safety Azusa California Author: Arcadia, California Building Products: Quality Material Handling Inc Azusa, California

Apr 22 2014
Sun Rooms Kit Sun Rooms Kit Scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Building Products: Sun Rooms Kit Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
Wholesale Flooring Returns Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Building Products: Wholesale Flooring Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Apr 20 2014
TimberTech Warning: TimberTech Failure to honor Warranty for Vinyl decking boards Cincinnati Ohio
Author: MoreheadCity, North Carolina Building Products: TimberTech Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
Lumber Liquidators Defective Product KennesawG Nationwide
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Building Products: Lumber Liquidators Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
3M Command Stripe Command Strips Ruined My Front Door Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Building Products: 3M Command Stripe Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
Fancy Fixtures, Inc. Sold defective bathroom tiles and will not address the issue Jericho New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Building Products: Fancy Fixtures, Inc. Jericho, New York

Apr 07 2014
Crown Boiler Mega-Stor Hot Water Tanks This company sells defective products Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Baltimore, Maryland Building Products: Crown Boiler Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 07 2014
American Fire and Safety catherine lopez rudy garcia las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Building Products: American Fire and Safety las vegas, Nevada

Apr 06 2014
Cali Bamboo Buyer Beware! This company won't admit it has defective products! You pay in the end. San Diego California
Author: Hilo, Hawaii Building Products: Cali Bamboo San Diego, Select State/Province

Apr 02 2014
Discount Cabinets SOLLID CABINETRY, Woodsmith Cabinetry wish I went elsewhere Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Building Products: Discount Cabinets Mesa, Arizona

Apr 02 2014
MIAMI STONE INSTALLERS UNPROFESSIONAL RUDE UNTRUTHFULL ABOUT WHAT THEY WERE SELLING LIED AND INSULTED FAMILY Davie Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Building Products: MIAMI STONE INSTALLERS Davie, Florida

Mar 31 2014
the barn factory uncle howards barns,penny pincher barns Howard,is a complete liar,he took my money for my deposite,asked for more later which I was stupid enough to do,he then wouldnt take my calls for literally months.Finally after getting legal advice and my lawyer sending letters Howard finally fessed up that he didnt have my money any longer.He used my money to build someone elses barn and told me i would have to wait to get my barn,until he got enough deposites from other individuals.He is a scam artist.I finally had to work direct with the lumber company itself,which is beside his buisiness,and they actually felt sorry for me,and told me it happens every time with Howard.After having to pay for shipping myself,working the order through the lumber company,I finally got my $70,000 kit,which I was now in at about $80,000.The kit was missing alot of stuff,and Howard refussed to take my calls again.I ended up spending yet another $10,000 and am currebtly sueing howard.STAY AWAY from this guy!!!! Washington Author: richmond , Virginia Building Products: the barn factory Select State/Province

Mar 28 2014
Jeldwen Jeld-wen Jeldwen Places First -- for worst customer service in their market! Burlington Wisconsin Author: Burlington, Wisconsin Building Products: Jeldwen Burlington, Wisconsin

Mar 28 2014
TX2 Buildings authorized dealer of Graceland portable buildings TX2 Buildings Tim Shorted on Rubber Mulch Purchase Waxahachie Texas Author: Crowley, Texas Building Products: TX2 Buildings authorized dealer of Graceland portable buildings Waxahachie, Texas

Mar 26 2014
Feather River Doors/Home Depot Poor Quality Tacoma Washington Author: Richboro, Pennsylvania Building Products: Feather River Doors/Home Depot Tacoma, Washington

Mar 26 2014
Steelmaster Buildings, LLC !!!BUYER BEWARE!!! steelmasterusa.com/residential/ Virginia Author: Falcon, Colorado Building Products: Steelmaster Buildings, LLC http://www.steelmasterusa.com/residential/, Select State/Province

Mar 25 2014
Future Buildings Future Steel Buildings Misrepresentation and then an attempt to exort instead of fullfilling an order Markham Ontario Author: Calgary, Alberta Building Products: Future Buildings Markham, Ontario

Mar 23 2014
Freddie Mac My old house  SW Curtis st, Port saint lucie. FL 34983 MLS#: RX- 10009680 Port saint lucie Florida Author: Staurt, Building Products: Freddie Mac Port saint lucie, Florida

Mar 21 2014
Builder's Checkpoint I purchased a wood storage building from Builders Checkpoint in Gaffney, SC on 12-28-13. The building has extensive termite damage and damaged wood throughout the interior. My exterminator came on 2-5-14 and treated the building. He stated there was visible termite damage. He stated that there was not active termites in or around my structure, indicating the building came with the damage.  Gaffney South Carolina
Author: Laurens, South Carolina Building Products: Builder's Checkpoint Gaffney, South Carolina

whereas