Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Federal Government

Approximately 973 Reports Found

1, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Flagstar Bank Lies all lies, refused payments and then took my home troy Michigan Author: north sioux city, South Dakota Federal Government: Flagstar Bank troy, Michigan

Nov 18 2014
'Steve Martin'/Ymax Communications US Treasury Enforcement Action Scam Venice, Florida ,number on caller ID, Nationwide Author: Sanford, Florida Federal Government: 'Steve Martin'/Ymax Communications Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Ymax Oration US Treasury Enforcement Action Scam Redding California Author: California Federal Government: Ymax Oration Redding, California

Oct 29 2014
YMax Oration Officer Edward Johnson This Officer Edward Johnson, who spoke English like he just got off the boat, left 2 threatening messages on my answering machine on October 29, 2014.. Washington DC Washington DC Author: Delta, Ohio Federal Government: YMax Oration Washington DC, Other

Oct 23 2014
Polk State College staff member in financial aid office taking financial aid fund from blacks student because she hate blacks winter haven Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Federal Government: Polk State College winter haven, Florida

Oct 14 2014
Sam Martin Sam Walter Sam Carvin Sam requested two Green Dot Cards totalling $680.00. After sending $250.00I s.Closed my file and took supposebly stimus $. San Fransisco California Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Federal Government: Sam Martin San Fransisco, California

Oct 04 2014
Wells Fargo Bank Customer service (Horace) Nicole supervisor, and deidra claims dept. Call centers located in North Dakota and Virginia. Wells Fargo refuses first transaction, after they steal these funds, I had to put it in again and it approved. Well now they stole 127.00 and charged me a $12.50 fee. And are playing games and not returning my money. This has never happen before. They used to problem solve. South Dakota Nationwide Author: Encinitas, California Federal Government: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Ymax Oration Mark Henry Scam calling my work threatening emergency Chicago Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Federal Government: Ymax Oration Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
JOHNBLAIR RIP OFF REWARDS PENNSYLVANIA Pennsylvania Author: EASLEY, South Carolina Federal Government: JOHNBLAIR PENNSYLVANIA, Pennsylvania

Sep 05 2014
Bureau of Defaulters Agency American Cash Advance, Steve Hawkins Emailed a Warrant copy for bank/check fraud for loan I don't have, when I asked for info. on loan refused to give it to me and hung up on me threatend me I would be arrested within 48 hours,I did not pay anything, and will not they were refusing to send me a copy of loan documents through the regular U.S. Postal service. The man would not let me speak. Nationwide Internet Author: Pennsylvania Federal Government: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Internet

Sep 03 2014
Dept of Legal Affairs for the US Treasury SCAM Los Angeles California Author: Oregon Federal Government: Dept of Legal Affairs for the US Treasury Los Angeles, California

13, Report #1172079

Aug 25 2014
Pleasant Lake campground another person ripped off Pennellville New York Author: Pennellville, New York Federal Government: Pleasant Lake campground Pennellville, New York

Aug 21 2014
Cash Advance USA John Adams, John Bowe Claim I owe them money Internet Author: Jacksonville, , Florida Federal Government: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 21 2014
my government grants Chloe wentworth, US Grant and Treasury Dept says I have selected for a cash grant of $7000. and to call 206 855 3282 to release the money Internet Author: New Britain, Connecticut Federal Government: my government grants Internet

Aug 22 2014
Federal Aviation Administration Southwest Region The FAA will not investigate low flying aircraft, or aircraft noise. Washington D.C District of col Author: Addington, Oklahoma Federal Government: Federal Aviation Administration Washington D.C, Dist of Columbia

Aug 17 2014
C.R. England Rip off! 4 months on trucks as trainee Salt Lake City Utah Author: Skowhegan, Maine Federal Government: C.R. England Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 14 2014
US Treasury Grant department Federal reserve Bank of New York,Rachel GomezKelly JohnsonBruce HectorGordon They promissed to delever me an $8000 federal grand check. They took me $1310 in the name of different fees and still ask me $1657.80 for tax. They sad New York City but probably it is in WA Nationwide Author: Lodi, New Jersey Federal Government: US Treasury Grant department Nationwide