Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Federal Government

Jul 19 2015
Direct Express debit card debit card fraud Nationwide Author: manchester, Georgia Federal Government: Direct Express debit card Nationwide

Jun 29 2015
Consumer Protection Bureau and American Sweepstakes Network Officer Michael White Sweepstakes winning 2nd place Scam to settle a prize Washington DC Author: Chula Vista, California Federal Government: Consumer Protection Bureau Nationwide

May 28 2015
Everest College Everest College, scamming and lying to get you to take out multiple loans, and never any help finding a job nor does any employer want to hire their graduates. Thornton Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Federal Government: Everest College thornton, Colorado

May 20 2015
Select Portfolio Services or Fairbanks Fifth Third has "sold" our mortgage to Select Portfolio Servicing Are we destined to lose our house? Salt Lake City, UT Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Federal Government: Select Portfolio Services Internet

May 19 2015
ACS incorp trying to fraud me that I owe money and go to jail if not paid. Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Federal Government: ACS incorp Internet

May 13 2015
$7500 Grant Award Grant, Award Vancouver Washington Author: Anchorage, Alaska Federal Government: Nationwide

Apr 22 2015
HAMP services Advocacy DeptGardenia Astudillo phone 949-478-8820Fax# 949-4788830HAMP SERVICES Mike Lewis representativePhone# 888-436-8590Fax# 888-281-8436 HAMP offered to save my home from forclosur Newport Beach California Author: Egg Harbor City, New Jersey Federal Government: HAMP services Newport Beach, California

May 24 2015
us-immigration.com SHUT DOWN US-IMMIGRATION.COM Miami Florida Author: Herndon, Virginia Federal Government: us-immigration.com Miami, Florida

Apr 21 2015
Florida Blue Blue Cross Blue Shield pay for 2 health plans for the month of March don't know Florida Author: pompano beach, Florida Federal Government: Florida Blue Nationwide

Apr 15 2015
they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy They got my to give them my address, wanted my bank account information but I didn't give that. So they told me to go to a western union and pay $200 for verification of my identity that would be refundable with the $9,000 Dollar Grant I was picked out of like 800 people a year. My qualifications was that I hadn't filed bankruptcy, and in good standing with Irs, and a few other things. I was told I could only use money for home improvements, school, living expenses. Not gambling or anything illegal. Staten Island New York Author: Frustration , Ohio Federal Government: they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy Staten Island, New York