Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Federal Government

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 09 2016
Kevin Mason Phone scam Author: San Diego", California Federal Government: Kevin Mason Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Money for nothing? Washington District of Columbia Author: San Antonio, Texas Federal Government: James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Jack Morrison attorney at law Eric marshall Company said I had a federal arrest warrant and need to set up Payment arrangements immediately Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Federal Government: Jack Morrison attorney at law Internet

Aug 17 2016
Postal Work Authority This Company is a Scam. They do not help people get positions with the Postal Service. Nationwide Author: Alabama Federal Government: Postal Work Authority Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
transamtruck I am suppose to get a six month bouns, and I don't think they will give it too me.. Olathe Kansas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Federal Government: transamtruck Olathe KS.,

Jul 11 2016
Claims it is US Gov't Grant Office US GOVERNMENT GRANTS US GOVERNMENT GRANT PROGRAM Incorrect phone#s ,incomplete or too many digits, from usually a 202 area code Texas Nationwide Author: Bayville, New Jersey Federal Government: Claims it is US Gov't Grant Office Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
California Astrology Association None.. I place a order so I can (The Spell)Vanish My Debt and Guarantee arefund.But never did retrun that refund at all. Canoga Park,CA 91309 Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Federal Government: California Astrology Association Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Securities Disbursement Division Peter Mouk, Dana Parsons Used U. S. postal service to send fraudulent mail Wantagh New York Author: Ellenton, Florida Federal Government: Securities Disbursement Division Wantagh, New York

Jun 19 2016
Sarah Johnson Grant Money Scam Internet Author: Monterey, California Federal Government: Sarah Johnson Internet

Jun 03 2016
Washington DC Grant Money this man called me said that I qualified for Grant money from the goverment. $8700.00. I had to do is purchase an Itune card and take it to Wal-Mart verify my identy. Washington DC maryland Author: Annville, Kentucky Federal Government: Washington Dc Grant Money WA

May 27 2016
Russell Kristen Bell Dept. of Treasury Grant Money Award Nationwide Author: Berkeley, California Federal Government: Russell Nationwide

May 17 2016
Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Recieved a letter of congratulations on winning cash award for $3,900,000.00 Babylon, New York New York Author: Windham, Maine Federal Government: Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Babylon,, New York

Apr 30 2016
American cash award and prizes Edward? and Patrica Anderson, Albert James from FBI, Western $499 send toJamaica, Donald Trump would helpme Nationwide Author: Brookings, Oregon Federal Government: American cash award and prizes Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Nationstar Mortgage ,HAMP, modification loan Nationwide Author: Gurley, Alabama Federal Government: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
ARROW ANALYSIS ACQUITTANCE : d-johnson2546@hotmail.com FINAL WARNING unavailable Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Maryland Federal Government: ARROW ANALYSIS ACQUITTANCE Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Andrew Conner, Office Neon Riley, Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Cash America, Net Loan Received an email stating that I owed 1387.81 and I had 4 hours to notify them of my intentions or I will be served with a warrant by Tuesday at 3pm and will contact my employer and have my pay garnished Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Federal Government: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California