Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Federal Government

May 27 2016
Russell Kristen Bell Dept. of Treasury Grant Money Award Nationwide Author: Berkeley, California Federal Government: Russell Nationwide

May 17 2016
Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Recieved a letter of congratulations on winning cash award for $3,900,000.00 Babylon, New York New York Author: Windham, Maine Federal Government: Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Babylon,, New York

Apr 30 2016
American cash award and prizes Edward? and Patrica Anderson, Albert James from FBI, Western $499 send toJamaica, Donald Trump would helpme Nationwide Author: Brookings, Oregon Federal Government: American cash award and prizes Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Nationstar Mortgage ,HAMP, modification loan Nationwide Author: Gurley, Alabama Federal Government: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
ARROW ANALYSIS ACQUITTANCE : d-johnson2546@hotmail.com FINAL WARNING unavailable Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Maryland Federal Government: ARROW ANALYSIS ACQUITTANCE Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Andrew Conner, Office Neon Riley, Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Cash America, Net Loan Received an email stating that I owed 1387.81 and I had 4 hours to notify them of my intentions or I will be served with a warrant by Tuesday at 3pm and will contact my employer and have my pay garnished Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Federal Government: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Mar 11 2016
Likely Identity Theft, claiming to be from a federal agency that doesn't exist. Nationwide Author: Illinois Federal Government: dont know Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
American Immigration Inc. Charged me $170 for copy of US Naturalization documents, couldn't cancel the order, and they refused to give me a refund via PayPal. Nationwide Author: Woodhaven, New York Federal Government: American Immigration Inc. Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Family Payday, OfficerJoel Wilston(Financial Crime and investigation department) I received this email and it's obviously a scam! Unkown Unknown Author: Pueblo, Colorado Federal Government: COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Internet

Jan 16 2016
FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Bureau of Investigations They raided my house, searched my land and FOUND NOTHING! Lawton Nationwide
Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Government: FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
usbankof the goverment david melvin green they told me no fees and then they say 245 register feee and then its a 500 service feee and then it is a opps we goofed it over the 9000$ limit so we cant tranfer we must do westewrn union for 798.00 more to get ur 9000$$$ scam after scam after scam california Author: crossville, Tennessee Federal Government: usbankof the goverment

Jan 07 2016
Quittance Settlement inquest Falsely accusing me of fraud, Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Federal Government: Quittance Settlement inquest Internet

Jan 05 2016
Api in milledgeville Mr.miles Stole from me Nationwide Author: Brunswick, Georgia Federal Government: Api in milledgeville nationwide,

Dec 26 2015
Bank of america BOA Bank of america home loans modification aren't real Tampa, Florida Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Federal Government: Bank of america Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Department of legal Affairs Legal assistant Scam for paying back or jail. New York. Author: Carr, Colorado Federal Government: Department of legal Affairs Nationwide