Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Federal Government

Jun 28 2016
California Astrology Association None.. I place a order so I can (The Spell)Vanish My Debt and Guarantee arefund.But never did retrun that refund at all. Canoga Park,CA 91309 Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Federal Government: California Astrology Association Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Securities Disbursement Division Peter Mouk, Dana Parsons Used U. S. postal service to send fraudulent mail Wantagh New York Author: Ellenton, Florida Federal Government: Securities Disbursement Division Wantagh, New York

Jun 19 2016
Sarah Johnson Grant Money Scam Internet Author: Monterey, California Federal Government: Sarah Johnson Internet

Jun 03 2016
Washington DC Grant Money this man called me said that I qualified for Grant money from the goverment. $8700.00. I had to do is purchase an Itune card and take it to Wal-Mart verify my identy. Washington DC maryland Author: Annville, Kentucky Federal Government: Washington Dc Grant Money WA

May 27 2016
Russell Kristen Bell Dept. of Treasury Grant Money Award Nationwide Author: Berkeley, California Federal Government: Russell Nationwide

May 17 2016
Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Recieved a letter of congratulations on winning cash award for $3,900,000.00 Babylon, New York New York Author: Windham, Maine Federal Government: Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Babylon,, New York

Apr 30 2016
American cash award and prizes Edward? and Patrica Anderson, Albert James from FBI, Western $499 send toJamaica, Donald Trump would helpme Nationwide Author: Brookings, Oregon Federal Government: American cash award and prizes Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Nationstar Mortgage ,HAMP, modification loan Nationwide Author: Gurley, Alabama Federal Government: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
ARROW ANALYSIS ACQUITTANCE : d-johnson2546@hotmail.com FINAL WARNING unavailable Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Maryland Federal Government: ARROW ANALYSIS ACQUITTANCE Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Andrew Conner, Office Neon Riley, Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Cash America, Net Loan Received an email stating that I owed 1387.81 and I had 4 hours to notify them of my intentions or I will be served with a warrant by Tuesday at 3pm and will contact my employer and have my pay garnished Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Federal Government: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Mar 11 2016
Likely Identity Theft, claiming to be from a federal agency that doesn't exist. Nationwide Author: Illinois Federal Government: dont know Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
American Immigration Inc. Charged me $170 for copy of US Naturalization documents, couldn't cancel the order, and they refused to give me a refund via PayPal. Nationwide Author: Woodhaven, New York Federal Government: American Immigration Inc. Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Family Payday, OfficerJoel Wilston(Financial Crime and investigation department) I received this email and it's obviously a scam! Unkown Unknown Author: Pueblo, Colorado Federal Government: COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Internet

Jan 16 2016
FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Bureau of Investigations They raided my house, searched my land and FOUND NOTHING! Lawton Nationwide
Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Government: FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Nationwide