Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Federal Government

Approximately 966 Reports Found

Jun 11 2014
northen leasing systems Inc crooks fraudulently despicable Los Angeles California nationwide Author: Alabama Federal Government: northen leasing systems Inc Select State/Province

Jun 09 2014
GovServices Corps Lisa Blake I filled out the ss-4 from this ein-tax id site and they charged me $129 to get it in 3days, apparently looking this company up that showed up on my application is a scam Wilmington Delaware
Author: Chicago, Illinois Federal Government: GovServices Corps Wilmington, Delaware

May 27 2014
US Department of the Treasury Federal Grants (Jessica Bates) ATTEMPT TO SCAM MY 18YR. OLD DAUGHTER WITH EDUCATIONAL GRANT Washington DC Washington DC Author: Riverview, Florida Federal Government: US Department of the Treasury Federal Grants Washington DC, Select State/Province

May 29 2014
State Investigation Department Eric Matthews Warrant threat District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Minnesota Federal Government: State Investigation Department Nationwide

May 13 2014
WarOnTerrorNews / "John" AKA "JT" AKA "WOTN" AKA "WOTN Editor" Coward, Fraud, Lowlife, Liar, WarOnTerrorNews, WOTN, Pig, Fake Navy SEAL, Fake Special Forces, Fake Army Ranger, Widow Chaser, Harassment, Internet Vandal, Wikipedia Vandal, Internet Vandal, Internet Coward, Anonymous, Frustrated Little Man, Angry Little Man Knoxville, TN is where this dirtbag lives Internet / TN Author: jonesburg, Alabama Federal Government: WarOnTerrorNews Internet

May 06 2014
Treasury Dept. (allegedly) Jack Lew (allegedly) Wanted me to send them $150 for a $500,000 payoff Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Federal Government: Treasury Dept. (allegedly) Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 24 2014
Captian Mark White Federal Crime Enforcement Network Claimed I owed a debt of 987.00 and would not take a credit card. Insisted I pay through Western Union. And, I insisted I would not pay through Western Union. Said I would be arrested by Federal Marshalls if I did not pay immediately. I contacted the FBI and my local police and both insisted this was a scam. Fortunately, I was able to put a restriction on my bank account where he could not take any money. He is a mean and angry man if you do not say what he wants to hear. Internet Author: League City, Texas Federal Government: Captian Mark White Internet

Apr 11 2014
James Howard Goverment Grant Scam San Bernadino California Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Federal Government: James Howard San Bernadino, California

Apr 11 2014
Fred Medick Los Angeles Physician Assistant Pleads Guilty in Two Medicare Fraud Cases Los Angeles CA Nationwide Author: Alfredtown, Delaware Federal Government: Fred Medick Nationwide

Apr 01 2014
Assurance Wireless Lifeline Probable Bait And Switch Parsippany Internet Author: Meridian, Idaho Federal Government: Assurance Wireless Lifeline Internet

Mar 28 2014
The Fiola Mare U.S Federal Gov. Grants Grant- scam Washington District of Columbia Author: Luurel, Maryland Federal Government: The Fiola Mare Washington, District of Columbia

Mar 24 2014
Federal Grant Dept. of Human Services Stated that I was awarded $9000 from the Federal Grant Dept. Washington District of Columbia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Federal Government: Pedro Anderson - Federal Grant Dept. of Human Services Washington, Select State/Province

Mar 15 2014
Windham Professionals Garnished my wages friverously for a loan that has NO Promissory Note Salem New Hampshire Author: Littleton, Colorado Federal Government: Windham Professionals Salem, New Hampshire

Feb 22 2014
Oliver Page Federal grants Washington DC Said i was getting a grant for ten thousand, i paid out 970$ to have it wired and it never came New York New York Author: york, Pennsylvania Federal Government: Oliver Page New York, New York

Feb 19 2014
ACS INC they sent an email stating I owe them so much money and my ss number was put on hold, and I needed to settle this case in court or pay an outrageous amount of money alabama Author: williamsburg, Michigan Federal Government: ACS INC Select State/Province