Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Federal Government

Jan 26 2016
COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Family Payday, OfficerJoel Wilston(Financial Crime and investigation department) I received this email and it's obviously a scam! Unkown Unknown Author: Pueblo, Colorado Federal Government: COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Internet

Jan 16 2016
FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Bureau of Investigations They raided my house, searched my land and FOUND NOTHING! Lawton Nationwide
Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Government: FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
usbankof the goverment david melvin green they told me no fees and then they say 245 register feee and then its a 500 service feee and then it is a opps we goofed it over the 9000$ limit so we cant tranfer we must do westewrn union for 798.00 more to get ur 9000$$$ scam after scam after scam california Author: crossville, Tennessee Federal Government: usbankof the goverment

Jan 07 2016
Quittance Settlement inquest Falsely accusing me of fraud, Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Federal Government: Quittance Settlement inquest Internet

Jan 05 2016
Api in milledgeville Mr.miles Stole from me Nationwide Author: Brunswick, Georgia Federal Government: Api in milledgeville nationwide,

Dec 26 2015
Bank of america BOA Bank of america home loans modification aren't real Tampa, Florida Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Federal Government: Bank of america Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Department of legal Affairs Legal assistant Scam for paying back or jail. New York. Author: Carr, Colorado Federal Government: Department of legal Affairs Nationwide

Dec 03 2015
Bluebird American express American express centurion bank Bluebird constanly gives different reports of when my SSI benefits would be there.  Salt lake city Nationwide Author: Carmel, New York Federal Government: Bluebird American express Nationwide

Nov 12 2015
James Peterson President of Federal Reserve Bank Offered 3.5 million , a new truck and $100,000 and then wanted 3000.00 for shipping and 1500 for registering and insurance Los Vegas Nevada Author: Plattsburgh , New York Federal Government: James Peterson Los Vegas,

Dec 03 2015
New York Grant Company Alex CooperMark RamosEric Johnson They robbed me out of 180 bucks and tried to get more. Took my last and put a rift in my relation ship. My girl furious and wants to leave me behind this screw up I made. They should be arrested. New York New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida Federal Government: New York Grant Company New York , New York

Jul 19 2015
Direct Express debit card debit card fraud Nationwide Author: manchester, Georgia Federal Government: Direct Express debit card Nationwide

Jun 29 2015
Consumer Protection Bureau and American Sweepstakes Network Officer Michael White Sweepstakes winning 2nd place Scam to settle a prize Washington DC Author: Chula Vista, California Federal Government: Consumer Protection Bureau Nationwide