Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Federal Government

May 28 2015
Everest College Everest College, scamming and lying to get you to take out multiple loans, and never any help finding a job nor does any employer want to hire their graduates. Thornton Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Federal Government: Everest College thornton, Colorado

May 20 2015
Select Portfolio Services or Fairbanks Fifth Third has "sold" our mortgage to Select Portfolio Servicing Are we destined to lose our house? Salt Lake City, UT Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Federal Government: Select Portfolio Services Internet

May 19 2015
ACS incorp trying to fraud me that I owe money and go to jail if not paid. Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Federal Government: ACS incorp Internet

May 13 2015
$7500 Grant Award Grant, Award Vancouver Washington Author: Anchorage, Alaska Federal Government: Nationwide

Apr 22 2015
HAMP services Advocacy DeptGardenia Astudillo phone 949-478-8820Fax# 949-4788830HAMP SERVICES Mike Lewis representativePhone# 888-436-8590Fax# 888-281-8436 HAMP offered to save my home from forclosur Newport Beach California Author: Egg Harbor City, New Jersey Federal Government: HAMP services Newport Beach, California

May 24 2015
us-immigration.com SHUT DOWN US-IMMIGRATION.COM Miami Florida Author: Herndon, Virginia Federal Government: us-immigration.com Miami, Florida

Apr 21 2015
Florida Blue Blue Cross Blue Shield pay for 2 health plans for the month of March don't know Florida Author: pompano beach, Florida Federal Government: Florida Blue Nationwide

Apr 15 2015
they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy They got my to give them my address, wanted my bank account information but I didn't give that. So they told me to go to a western union and pay $200 for verification of my identity that would be refundable with the $9,000 Dollar Grant I was picked out of like 800 people a year. My qualifications was that I hadn't filed bankruptcy, and in good standing with Irs, and a few other things. I was told I could only use money for home improvements, school, living expenses. Not gambling or anything illegal. Staten Island New York Author: Frustration , Ohio Federal Government: they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy Staten Island, New York

59, Report #1220980

Apr 14 2016
American Intercontinental University Student Records Office AIU Fraud - GED Records Hoffman Estates Chicago Author: Decatur, Georgia Federal Government: American Intercontinental University Internet

Mar 26 2015
Private Attorney General (Attorney John Carter, B.L., M.S.) This so-called private attorney has posted my personal information! such as address ,job,social,this list goes on.  new York new York New York Author: Lawrenceville , Georgia Federal Government: Private Attorney General (Attorney John Carter, B.L., M.S.) new York new York , New York

Mar 18 2015
IRS/KATRINA COLE/STEVE WILSON I received a call this morning form a katrina cole from the "IRS" with a fake IRS badge number and case number stating that there was a warrant for my arresst and acusing me of violating several laws and IRS tax codes. I was questioned and asked if I admit that I broke the law and also told that the call was being recorded and several parties were listening in to include the FBI and dept of homeland security. The caller had an asian accent possibly from India or pakistan. The caller knew my home address and my spouse name. A transcript of what the call was like that applies almost exactly until page 5 can be found here.http://www.pindropsecurity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/IRS_CompleteCall_Transcript.pdf. The call was terrifying for the first 5 minustes until I realized it was scam. CHICAGO Illinois Author: El Paso, Texas Federal Government: IRS/KATRINA COLE/STEVE WILSON CHICAGO, Illinois

Mar 14 2015
Megamillions FBI, Jacob Myers Law Firm Phone call saying I won Megamillions prize Michael Thompson name used Author: Chouteau, Oklahoma Federal Government: Megamillions

63, Report #1209368

Feb 16 2015
James Collins Skyped me to ask to be added to my contacts Internet Author: London, United Kingdom, Federal Government: James Collins Internet

64, Report #1208559

Feb 12 2015
Plexor Marketing I wanted to place an alert.. El Cajon California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Federal Government: Plexor Marketing El Cajon, California

65, Report #1207422

Feb 07 2015
Stanbic-Chartered Bank, , New York British Intelligence (British Anti-fraud Intelligence Unit) Pavilion 2, Morgan Street, Rumford, Essex, RM1 1AU, S/C 230580London, United Kingdom I was scammed for $850.00 from Stanbic Chartered Bank on 2/5/15. I was told I was going to receive $500,000 for my inconvenience of someone trying to scam me for Interet Fraud. I sent the money and someone by the name of Charlene Street in Alabama got the money and ran with it. My information then got sent to Dr. Kelvin Clement, British Anti-fraud Investigation Unit and he promised me he would send my ATM Card of $500,000 immediately if I would send an additional $950.00 for taxes. I refused. Can anyone tell me if you have been scammed by these groups of people!! Please help!! New York and London, United Kingdom Nationwide Author: Florida Federal Government: Stanbic-Chartered Bank New York

66, Report #1206201

Feb 02 2015
Student Aid Center Student Loan Forgiveness SCAM Internet Author: Forest, Mississippi Federal Government: Student Aid Center Internet