Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Federal Government

Sep 15 2014
Ymax Oration Mark Henry Scam calling my work threatening emergency Chicago Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Federal Government: Ymax Oration Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
JOHNBLAIR RIP OFF REWARDS PENNSYLVANIA Pennsylvania Author: EASLEY, South Carolina Federal Government: JOHNBLAIR PENNSYLVANIA, Pennsylvania

Sep 05 2014
Bureau of Defaulters Agency American Cash Advance, Steve Hawkins Emailed a Warrant copy for bank/check fraud for loan I don't have, when I asked for info. on loan refused to give it to me and hung up on me threatend me I would be arrested within 48 hours,I did not pay anything, and will not they were refusing to send me a copy of loan documents through the regular U.S. Postal service. The man would not let me speak. Nationwide Internet Author: Pennsylvania Federal Government: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Internet

Sep 03 2014
Dept of Legal Affairs for the US Treasury SCAM Los Angeles California Author: Oregon Federal Government: Dept of Legal Affairs for the US Treasury Los Angeles, California

80, Report #1172079

Aug 25 2014
Pleasant Lake campground another person ripped off Pennellville New York Author: Pennellville, New York Federal Government: Pleasant Lake campground Pennellville, New York

Aug 21 2014
Cash Advance USA John Adams, John Bowe Claim I owe them money Internet Author: Jacksonville, , Florida Federal Government: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 21 2014
my government grants Chloe wentworth, US Grant and Treasury Dept says I have selected for a cash grant of $7000. and to call 206 855 3282 to release the money Internet Author: New Britain, Connecticut Federal Government: my government grants Internet

Aug 22 2014
Federal Aviation Administration Southwest Region The FAA will not investigate low flying aircraft, or aircraft noise. Washington D.C District of col Author: Addington, Oklahoma Federal Government: Federal Aviation Administration Washington D.C, Dist of Columbia

Aug 17 2014
C.R. England Rip off! 4 months on trucks as trainee Salt Lake City Utah Author: Skowhegan, Maine Federal Government: C.R. England Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 14 2014
US Treasury Grant department Federal reserve Bank of New York,Rachel GomezKelly JohnsonBruce HectorGordon They promissed to delever me an $8000 federal grand check. They took me $1310 in the name of different fees and still ask me $1657.80 for tax. They sad New York City but probably it is in WA Nationwide Author: Lodi, New Jersey Federal Government: US Treasury Grant department Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
simple fillings i order a ssn card lost to replace it for my son . waited to long and found out its a rip off . that is not nice . i lost $48 all i had in my pocket . i would off buy shoes for my son insted . i want my money back .. texas Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Federal Government: simple fillings Internet

Jul 31 2014
USA Financial LLC including DOJ Officer John Harris SCAM ARTIST who harasses people at all costs Internet Author: Litchfield, Illinois Federal Government: USA Financial LLC Internet

88, Report #1161998

Jul 14 2014
Direct Express The worst bank I've ever used! Internet Author: Two Harbors, Minnesota Federal Government: Direct Express Internet

Jul 13 2014
USPS EMS service is NOT "express" once in the United States. Nationwide Author: Alabama Federal Government: USPS Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
Pacific Brochures/ California Diane This company is pure fraud, I called then prior to ordering and they stated that they will advertise and as a result I will recieve 300 to 500 envelopes per week to process on a part time basis and up to 700 envelopes on a full time basis, so I proceeded to order and paid $50.00 of which $15.00 was for rushed delivary!! San Diago California Author: Wayne, New Jersey Federal Government: Pacific Brochures/ California San Diago, California

Jul 04 2014
John Spina Valley Green Homes John Spina has ripped off and refuses to pay 5 of his sub-contractors , $217,000.00 total monies owed to them. He will not answer is calls and will not pay. Woodbridge Ontario Author: Cobourg, Ontario Federal Government: John Spina Woodbridge , Ontario

Jun 11 2014
northen leasing systems Inc crooks fraudulently despicable Los Angeles California nationwide Author: Alabama Federal Government: northen leasing systems Inc Select State/Province

Jun 09 2014
GovServices Corps Lisa Blake I filled out the ss-4 from this ein-tax id site and they charged me $129 to get it in 3days, apparently looking this company up that showed up on my application is a scam Wilmington Delaware
Author: Chicago, Illinois Federal Government: GovServices Corps Wilmington, Delaware

May 27 2014
US Department of the Treasury Federal Grants (Jessica Bates) ATTEMPT TO SCAM MY 18YR. OLD DAUGHTER WITH EDUCATIONAL GRANT Washington DC Washington DC Author: Riverview, Florida Federal Government: US Department of the Treasury Federal Grants Washington DC, Select State/Province