Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Federal Government

Mar 18 2015
IRS/KATRINA COLE/STEVE WILSON I received a call this morning form a katrina cole from the "IRS" with a fake IRS badge number and case number stating that there was a warrant for my arresst and acusing me of violating several laws and IRS tax codes. I was questioned and asked if I admit that I broke the law and also told that the call was being recorded and several parties were listening in to include the FBI and dept of homeland security. The caller had an asian accent possibly from India or pakistan. The caller knew my home address and my spouse name. A transcript of what the call was like that applies almost exactly until page 5 can be found here.http://www.pindropsecurity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/IRS_CompleteCall_Transcript.pdf. The call was terrifying for the first 5 minustes until I realized it was scam. CHICAGO Illinois Author: El Paso, Texas Federal Government: IRS/KATRINA COLE/STEVE WILSON CHICAGO, Illinois

Mar 14 2015
Megamillions FBI, Jacob Myers Law Firm Phone call saying I won Megamillions prize Michael Thompson name used Author: Chouteau, Oklahoma Federal Government: Megamillions

78, Report #1209368

Feb 16 2015
James Collins Skyped me to ask to be added to my contacts Internet Author: London, United Kingdom, Federal Government: James Collins Internet

79, Report #1208559

Feb 12 2015
Plexor Marketing I wanted to place an alert.. El Cajon California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Federal Government: Plexor Marketing El Cajon, California

80, Report #1207422

Feb 07 2015
Stanbic-Chartered Bank, , New York British Intelligence (British Anti-fraud Intelligence Unit) Pavilion 2, Morgan Street, Rumford, Essex, RM1 1AU, S/C 230580London, United Kingdom I was scammed for $850.00 from Stanbic Chartered Bank on 2/5/15. I was told I was going to receive $500,000 for my inconvenience of someone trying to scam me for Interet Fraud. I sent the money and someone by the name of Charlene Street in Alabama got the money and ran with it. My information then got sent to Dr. Kelvin Clement, British Anti-fraud Investigation Unit and he promised me he would send my ATM Card of $500,000 immediately if I would send an additional $950.00 for taxes. I refused. Can anyone tell me if you have been scammed by these groups of people!! Please help!! New York and London, United Kingdom Nationwide Author: Florida Federal Government: Stanbic-Chartered Bank New York

81, Report #1206201

Feb 02 2015
Student Aid Center Student Loan Forgiveness SCAM Internet Author: Forest, Mississippi Federal Government: Student Aid Center Internet

82, Report #1204873

Jan 27 2015
Department of Legal Affairs of the US Treasury This is msg is intended to contact Laura B, This is Ronald James from the Department of Legal Affairs, US Scheduling. I contact you regarding a very important issue.... Internet Author: Kensington, Maryland Federal Government: Department of Legal Affairs of the US Treasury Internet

83, Report #1203535

Jan 22 2015
american cash rewards/david green Said i won 2.5 million 500 walmart gift card and a 2014 Mercedes Benz but had to send 199 on money scratchcard why prey on ppl that barely get by they promised stuff that wasnt true and really hurt me emotionally Author: buhl, Alabama Federal Government: american cash rewards/david green Internet

84, Report #1201978

Jan 15 2015
Jerry Burns from NCS He said it was about a Formal Complaint Nationwide Author: New Haven, Connecticut Federal Government: Jerry Burns from NCS Nationwide

85, Report #1201469

Jan 13 2015
JP Morgan Chase Bank Chase kept me in a loan modification for 5yrs without lower my house note as promised!! Nationwide Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Federal Government: JP Morgan Chase Bank Nationwide

86, Report #1200186

Jan 08 2015
sp.gov.b mailed-by: emilioribas.sp.gov.br Bad web site that may crash your computer and hack into your accounts. Similar to others. Sao Paulo Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Federal Government: sp.gov.b Internet

87, Report #1198885

Jan 02 2015
Morgan and associate i am getting ripoff by Roger Clark saying i own money to cash advance of $840 and i only $335 Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Federal Government: Morgan and associate Jacksonville, Florida

88, Report #1195342

Dec 14 2014
usafis fake, non government organization, force payment, no refund new york Nationwide
Author: London, Other Federal Government: usafis Nationwide

89, Report #1193233

Dec 05 2014
CLAIMING TO BE TREASURY DEPT SHE SENT ME FAKE TRACKING NUMBER TO COLLECT MONEY BUT MUST PAY FEES Nationwide Author: LANGLEY AFB, Virginia Federal Government: CLAIMING TO BE TREASURY DEPT Nationwide,

90, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Flagstar Bank Lies all lies, refused payments and then took my home troy Michigan Author: north sioux city, South Dakota Federal Government: Flagstar Bank troy, Michigan

Nov 18 2014
'Steve Martin'/Ymax Communications US Treasury Enforcement Action Scam Venice, Florida ,number on caller ID, Nationwide Author: Sanford, Florida Federal Government: 'Steve Martin'/Ymax Communications Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Ymax Oration US Treasury Enforcement Action Scam Redding California Author: California Federal Government: Ymax Oration Redding, California