Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Federal Government

Apr 22 2015
HAMP services Advocacy DeptGardenia Astudillo phone 949-478-8820Fax# 949-4788830HAMP SERVICES Mike Lewis representativePhone# 888-436-8590Fax# 888-281-8436 HAMP offered to save my home from forclosur Newport Beach California Author: Egg Harbor City, New Jersey Federal Government: HAMP services Newport Beach, California

May 24 2015
us-immigration.com SHUT DOWN US-IMMIGRATION.COM Miami Florida Author: Herndon, Virginia Federal Government: us-immigration.com Miami, Florida

Apr 21 2015
Florida Blue Blue Cross Blue Shield pay for 2 health plans for the month of March don't know Florida Author: pompano beach, Florida Federal Government: Florida Blue Nationwide

Apr 15 2015
they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy They got my to give them my address, wanted my bank account information but I didn't give that. So they told me to go to a western union and pay $200 for verification of my identity that would be refundable with the $9,000 Dollar Grant I was picked out of like 800 people a year. My qualifications was that I hadn't filed bankruptcy, and in good standing with Irs, and a few other things. I was told I could only use money for home improvements, school, living expenses. Not gambling or anything illegal. Staten Island New York Author: Frustration , Ohio Federal Government: they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy Staten Island, New York

80, Report #1220980

Apr 14 2016
American Intercontinental University Student Records Office AIU Fraud - GED Records Hoffman Estates Chicago Author: Decatur, Georgia Federal Government: American Intercontinental University Internet

Mar 26 2015
Private Attorney General (Attorney John Carter, B.L., M.S.) This so-called private attorney has posted my personal information! such as address ,job,social,this list goes on.  new York new York New York Author: Lawrenceville , Georgia Federal Government: Private Attorney General (Attorney John Carter, B.L., M.S.) new York new York , New York

Mar 18 2015
IRS/KATRINA COLE/STEVE WILSON I received a call this morning form a katrina cole from the "IRS" with a fake IRS badge number and case number stating that there was a warrant for my arresst and acusing me of violating several laws and IRS tax codes. I was questioned and asked if I admit that I broke the law and also told that the call was being recorded and several parties were listening in to include the FBI and dept of homeland security. The caller had an asian accent possibly from India or pakistan. The caller knew my home address and my spouse name. A transcript of what the call was like that applies almost exactly until page 5 can be found here.http://www.pindropsecurity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/IRS_CompleteCall_Transcript.pdf. The call was terrifying for the first 5 minustes until I realized it was scam. CHICAGO Illinois Author: El Paso, Texas Federal Government: IRS/KATRINA COLE/STEVE WILSON CHICAGO, Illinois

Mar 14 2015
Megamillions FBI, Jacob Myers Law Firm Phone call saying I won Megamillions prize Michael Thompson name used Author: Chouteau, Oklahoma Federal Government: Megamillions

84, Report #1209368

Feb 16 2015
James Collins Skyped me to ask to be added to my contacts Internet Author: London, United Kingdom, Federal Government: James Collins Internet

85, Report #1208559

Feb 12 2015
Plexor Marketing I wanted to place an alert.. El Cajon California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Federal Government: Plexor Marketing El Cajon, California

86, Report #1207422

Feb 07 2015
Stanbic-Chartered Bank, , New York British Intelligence (British Anti-fraud Intelligence Unit) Pavilion 2, Morgan Street, Rumford, Essex, RM1 1AU, S/C 230580London, United Kingdom I was scammed for $850.00 from Stanbic Chartered Bank on 2/5/15. I was told I was going to receive $500,000 for my inconvenience of someone trying to scam me for Interet Fraud. I sent the money and someone by the name of Charlene Street in Alabama got the money and ran with it. My information then got sent to Dr. Kelvin Clement, British Anti-fraud Investigation Unit and he promised me he would send my ATM Card of $500,000 immediately if I would send an additional $950.00 for taxes. I refused. Can anyone tell me if you have been scammed by these groups of people!! Please help!! New York and London, United Kingdom Nationwide Author: Florida Federal Government: Stanbic-Chartered Bank New York

87, Report #1206201

Feb 02 2015
Student Aid Center Student Loan Forgiveness SCAM Internet Author: Forest, Mississippi Federal Government: Student Aid Center Internet

88, Report #1204873

Jan 27 2015
Department of Legal Affairs of the US Treasury This is msg is intended to contact Laura B, This is Ronald James from the Department of Legal Affairs, US Scheduling. I contact you regarding a very important issue.... Internet Author: Kensington, Maryland Federal Government: Department of Legal Affairs of the US Treasury Internet

89, Report #1203535

Jan 22 2015
american cash rewards/david green Said i won 2.5 million 500 walmart gift card and a 2014 Mercedes Benz but had to send 199 on money scratchcard why prey on ppl that barely get by they promised stuff that wasnt true and really hurt me emotionally Author: buhl, Alabama Federal Government: american cash rewards/david green Internet

90, Report #1201978

Jan 15 2015
Jerry Burns from NCS He said it was about a Formal Complaint Nationwide Author: New Haven, Connecticut Federal Government: Jerry Burns from NCS Nationwide

91, Report #1201469

Jan 13 2015
JP Morgan Chase Bank Chase kept me in a loan modification for 5yrs without lower my house note as promised!! Nationwide Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Federal Government: JP Morgan Chase Bank Nationwide

92, Report #1200186

Jan 08 2015
sp.gov.b mailed-by: emilioribas.sp.gov.br Bad web site that may crash your computer and hack into your accounts. Similar to others. Sao Paulo Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Federal Government: sp.gov.b Internet

93, Report #1198885

Jan 02 2015
Morgan and associate i am getting ripoff by Roger Clark saying i own money to cash advance of $840 and i only $335 Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Federal Government: Morgan and associate Jacksonville, Florida

94, Report #1195342

Dec 14 2014
usafis fake, non government organization, force payment, no refund new york Nationwide
Author: London, Other Federal Government: usafis Nationwide