Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Federal Government

76, Report #1161998

Jul 14 2014
Direct Express The worst bank I've ever used! Internet Author: Two Harbors, Minnesota Federal Government: Direct Express Internet

Jul 13 2014
USPS EMS service is NOT "express" once in the United States. Nationwide Author: Alabama Federal Government: USPS Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
Pacific Brochures/ California Diane This company is pure fraud, I called then prior to ordering and they stated that they will advertise and as a result I will recieve 300 to 500 envelopes per week to process on a part time basis and up to 700 envelopes on a full time basis, so I proceeded to order and paid $50.00 of which $15.00 was for rushed delivary!! San Diago California Author: Wayne, New Jersey Federal Government: Pacific Brochures/ California San Diago, California

Jul 04 2014
John Spina Valley Green Homes John Spina has ripped off and refuses to pay 5 of his sub-contractors , $217,000.00 total monies owed to them. He will not answer is calls and will not pay. Woodbridge Ontario Author: Cobourg, Ontario Federal Government: John Spina Woodbridge , Ontario

Jun 11 2014
northen leasing systems Inc crooks fraudulently despicable Los Angeles California nationwide Author: Alabama Federal Government: northen leasing systems Inc Select State/Province

Jun 09 2014
GovServices Corps Lisa Blake I filled out the ss-4 from this ein-tax id site and they charged me $129 to get it in 3days, apparently looking this company up that showed up on my application is a scam Wilmington Delaware
Author: Chicago, Illinois Federal Government: GovServices Corps Wilmington, Delaware

May 27 2014
US Department of the Treasury Federal Grants (Jessica Bates) ATTEMPT TO SCAM MY 18YR. OLD DAUGHTER WITH EDUCATIONAL GRANT Washington DC Washington DC Author: Riverview, Florida Federal Government: US Department of the Treasury Federal Grants Washington DC, Select State/Province

May 29 2014
State Investigation Department Eric Matthews Warrant threat District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Minnesota Federal Government: State Investigation Department Nationwide

May 13 2014
WarOnTerrorNews / "John" AKA "JT" AKA "WOTN" AKA "WOTN Editor" Coward, Fraud, Lowlife, Liar, WarOnTerrorNews, WOTN, Pig, Fake Navy SEAL, Fake Special Forces, Fake Army Ranger, Widow Chaser, Harassment, Internet Vandal, Wikipedia Vandal, Internet Vandal, Internet Coward, Anonymous, Frustrated Little Man, Angry Little Man Knoxville, TN is where this dirtbag lives Internet / TN Author: jonesburg, Alabama Federal Government: WarOnTerrorNews Internet

May 06 2014
Treasury Dept. (allegedly) Jack Lew (allegedly) Wanted me to send them $150 for a $500,000 payoff Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Federal Government: Treasury Dept. (allegedly) Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 24 2014
Captian Mark White Federal Crime Enforcement Network Claimed I owed a debt of 987.00 and would not take a credit card. Insisted I pay through Western Union. And, I insisted I would not pay through Western Union. Said I would be arrested by Federal Marshalls if I did not pay immediately. I contacted the FBI and my local police and both insisted this was a scam. Fortunately, I was able to put a restriction on my bank account where he could not take any money. He is a mean and angry man if you do not say what he wants to hear. Internet Author: League City, Texas Federal Government: Captian Mark White Internet

Apr 11 2014
James Howard Goverment Grant Scam San Bernadino California Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Federal Government: James Howard San Bernadino, California

Apr 11 2014
Fred Medick Los Angeles Physician Assistant Pleads Guilty in Two Medicare Fraud Cases Los Angeles CA Nationwide Author: Alfredtown, Delaware Federal Government: Fred Medick Nationwide

Apr 01 2014
Assurance Wireless Lifeline Probable Bait And Switch Parsippany Internet Author: Meridian, Idaho Federal Government: Assurance Wireless Lifeline Internet

Mar 28 2014
The Fiola Mare U.S Federal Gov. Grants Grant- scam Washington District of Columbia Author: Luurel, Maryland Federal Government: The Fiola Mare Washington, District of Columbia