Services → Auctions

Sep 23 2016
Ebay Misleading Store Managment Internet Author: Keaau, Hawaii Auctions: Ebay Internet

Sep 17 2016
Claire Merrison. Claire-Alice- in- wonderland Claimed parcel undelivered but proof from parcel force that delivered cost to me items £30 postage £12:99 eBay Wales Wales united kingdom
Author: Spalding, Other Auctions: Claire Merrison Internet

Sep 12 2016
Flippa Fippa.com, FlippaDeal Flow ripped off, scammed, scam, banned Internet Author: New York, New Hampshire Auctions: Flippa Internet

Sep 08 2016
Ebay Freedomisprecious EBay allowed Seller to Screw Us out of Money and Item San Jose Internet
Author: Olean, New York Auctions: Ebay Internet

Sep 02 2016
Midas Touch Estate Sales Twyla Owner Sold Valuables items all grouped together for a $5.00 and less Ballwin Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Auctions: Midas Touch Estate Sales Ballwin, Missouri

Aug 24 2016
cows-tail eBay seller tried to rip me off and eBay unreasonably removed my negative Internet Author: Arizona Auctions: cows-tail Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Xome.com homesearch.comSolutionstarNationstar Mortgage Holdings Auction Process is a Scam - Auctioneer Places Bids for Seller Nationwide Author: scottdale, Pennsylvania Auctions: Xome.com

9, Report #1319844

Jul 31 2016
eBay I was billed for items that did not sell and went through the steps to cancel the sale and was still charged. They say it will take 30 days to refund I put a watch up for auction on eBay on 7/12/16 and unfortunately the the person who won the auction didn't move forward with buying the item and I made multiple attempts to reach the buyer with no avail. I canceled the sale on the 18th and emailed the buyer one last time as instructed by the eBay instructions. On 7/31/16 I was still charged a fee for the sale of the item of $751 that drained my bank account and left me with a negative balance. I called to complain and they stated I had a credit of $751 in my Ebay account. They said it would take up to 30 days to submit refund and it could not be expedited. I asked to talk to a supervisor and the associate said that they couldn't do anything either that I had to wait up to 30 days. The associate I talked to was named Beth and she gave me a confirmation # 1-815-747-297-64 Account ID: Atavius25 San Jose California Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: eBay San Jose, California

Jul 30 2016
esources.com Stefano Carboni Stole my money & refused a refund! London Internet Author: London Nw2 3AH, Alabama Auctions: esources Internet

Jul 17 2016
O'Gallerie, Inc. CREDIT COLLECTIONS WITHOUT BILLING FOR COMMISSION FEE Portland Oregon Author: Winona, Minnesota Auctions: O'Gallerie, Inc. Portland, Oregon

Aug 26 2016
Alex Mateo Alex Mateo Paid me to sell fake items on ebay after telling me they were real Boise Idaho
Author: Cortland, Ohio Auctions: Alex Mateo Boise , Idaho

Jun 27 2016
SILENT BIDDERS SILENT BIDDERS AUCTIONS IS A FRAUDULENT BUSINESS , MISSREPRESENTED ITEMS FOR HIGH PROFIT WHITBY Ontario
Author: Ontario Auctions: SILENT BIDDERS WHITBY, Ontario

Jun 16 2016
deal dash bonus bids rip off Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auctions: deal dash Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
Deal dash I registered and put in my credit card information in orser m 1501 broadway new york New york Author: Milford, Connecticut Auctions: Deal dash Internet

May 27 2016
SHEREE FERGUSON SHEREE FERGUSON IS A FRAUD DULUTH Georgia
Author: Houston, Texas Auctions: SHEREE FERGUSON DULUTH, Georgia

May 20 2016
ebay stealth suspended from ebay buy a stealth account take your money and run, they mostly sell stolen or hacked accounts even when you receive it they will take it back after a while and sell it to others Internet Author: Alabama Auctions: ebay stealth Internet

Apr 27 2016
HUBZU.com SCAM ALERT! Internet Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Auctions: HUBZU.com Internet